PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I read it. I'm just saying the previous stance on when it was coming out.

For Vita people, these are the new PSP games and Minis that have been added to the PS Store on the Vita for direct download:[/QUOTE]

Sweet, this means they're still working on it and hopefully working on PS1 support.

[quote name='Romeo']Damn this thread is hot today... I'm at least three pages behind...[/QUOTE]

Haha I kept falling behind last week because of the PixelJunk sale.

another strong rec for outland, also enjoyed from dust, slightly buggy, and wish the cutscenes could be skipped, but it's the populous type of game I always liked

[quote name='buckythekat']is the Prince of Persia trilogy one big download or do the three games show up separately?[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the HD trilogy, I'd assume (about 95% sure) they'll all show up separately, since all 3 of them are already on the marketplace separately.

You'll just buy the trilogy and be taken to a download page with the 3 separate games.

Too bad the Prince Of Persia Classic is timed for one real hour or I'd probably buy that to play around with. I used to love the classic game on PC back in the day.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']One would first need a Vita to be able to play compatible games on said system. Unfortunately the Vita is still currently $200 too much for my liking for a handheld.:booty:[/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised that the CheapestGamer doesn't have a Vita yet? :lol: Well you'll be waiting a long time for that $50 price point . . . maybe about 5 years? Well I'm sure your backlog will fill that time out nicely. :cold:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Too bad the Prince Of Persia Classic is timed for one real hour or I'd probably buy that to play around with. I used to love the classic game on PC back in the day.[/QUOTE]

The original is timed for one real hour, too, no? It's perfectly doable, and you can save. It's not like you have to beat it in one sitting.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Why am I not surprised that the CheapestGamer doesn't have a Vita yet? :lol: Well you'll be waiting a long time for that $50 price point . . . maybe about 5 years? Well I'm sure your backlog will fill that time out nicely. :cold:[/QUOTE]
That it will. Hell. I'm playing through Just Cause 2 finally and I'm only about 3-5% done and all I've been doing lately is just taking over/liberating villages. With the rate I'm going through that game it'll be 2017 by the time I'm comfortable that I've seen everything I can and completed as much as I can in the game.;)

I kinda wanted either a PSP or a DS(reg/lite/dsi/etc), but I never wanted to pay even $130 for a regular PSP or DS/Lite. So once the one Sears here had some PSPGo's for $50 each I had to bite and grab them. I just hate that I don't have that many PSP games(aside from the PSN hacking freebie) or minis that I could play on the system. But for $.99 I'll likely grab that 5 in 1 cuz the pool game looks interesting at least.
[quote name='Vegan']The original is timed for one real hour, too, no? It's perfectly doable, and you can save. It's not like you have to beat it in one sitting.[/QUOTE]
Not sure really. I only ever played it when I went to the one mall that had one of the first Macs running it. Actually I did also play the version that was on the Sega Genesis I believe.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Too bad the Prince Of Persia Classic is timed for one real hour or I'd probably buy that to play around with. I used to love the classic game on PC back in the day.[/QUOTE]
The timer doesn't actually matter - if it hits 0, you get the expected 'failure' cutscene, and then the game continues as normal with no penalty. When you beat it, you still get the same ending as you would if you were under an hour.

I just bought Playstation Plus after this and last weeks releases. And I just realized that I should have gotten it a lot sooner considering that aside from the discounts, that they're giving out lots of free games each month and I am only paying around $4 a month. It's like getting games at $1 or less per game each month.

[quote name='tylerh1701']If you're talking about the Classic HD trilogy, I'd assume (about 95% sure) they'll all show up separately, since all 3 of them are already on the marketplace separately.

You'll just buy the trilogy and be taken to a download page with the 3 separate games.[/QUOTE]

you'd think so but I'm pretty sure the Sly and Jak collections don't work that way so it's hard to say

5 in 1 Arcade Hits for $0.99 seems like a decent deal for what it is.

Now I need to look up PSP minis that have bowling, air hockey/pong, and/or pinball.

[quote name='Malibu_Barbie']I just bought Playstation Plus after this and last weeks releases. And I just realized that I should have gotten it a lot sooner considering that aside from the discounts, that they're giving out lots of free games each month and I am only paying around $4 a month. It's like getting games at $1 or less per game each month.[/QUOTE]

After 4 months, I actually just quit PS Plus. I always either already had the free weeklies - or never played the free stuff (Hamster Ball, etc.)

For me, PS Plus is just 'paying for discounts' -- (which is not a discount if I am paying for it!)

It is good for new PS3 owners, but not so much for old PS3 obsessives like myself.

[quote name='buckythekat']you'd think so but I'm pretty sure the Sly and Jak collections don't work that way so it's hard to say[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow that is kind of shocking. Well my bad on the possibly bad info.

[quote name='blinknot4']After 4 months, I actually just quit PS Plus. I always either already had the free weeklies - or never played the free stuff (Hamster Ball, etc.)

For me, PS Plus is just 'paying for discounts' -- (which is not a discount if I am paying for it!)

It is good for new PS3 owners, but not so much for old PS3 obsessives like myself.[/QUOTE]

Well occasionally they give out free games to PS+ the day of release (like Awesomenauts and The Simpsons Arcade). Also sometimes discounts on new releases, and in general lots of new games are coming out and will get PS+ discounts or freebies someday.

Just be sure to check back time to time, see if what they are offering is improved, because lately they've been ramping up PS+ it's quite shocking for $4/month.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Really? Wow that is kind of shocking. Well my bad on the possibly bad info.[/QUOTE]

I know Sly, GOW, and Tomb Raider HD collections all had a launcher screen, and from there you would pick which game you want to play.

I only have them on disc but I would guess there is just an unlock for the titles you buy from the collection.

I also have the POP Trilogy but I have yet to put the disc in my PS3.

[quote name='waldo21212']I know Sly, GOW, and Tomb Raider HD collections all had a launcher screen, and from there you would pick which game you want to play.

I only have them on disc but I would guess there is just an unlock for the titles you buy from the collection.

I also have the POP Trilogy but I have yet to put the disc in my PS3.[/QUOTE]

for the God of War collections on PSN the games are only available for purchase separately for PlayStation Plus subscribers

Since Rayman Origins is supposed to be on sale later this month, I wonder if Ubisoft's sale continues throughout the month, like different games on sale next week.

[quote name='buckythekat']you'd think so but I'm pretty sure the Sly and Jak collections don't work that way so it's hard to say[/QUOTE]
I'm not familiar with the download versions or the Jak Collection but I know that the Sly Collection has extra content beyond the 3 games and their selection screen. There's a few Move minigames which are mostly worthless aside from the freebie trophies they give out (seriously, in an age where beating a game on normal doesn't give you a gold, the fact that playing a minigame once gives you a gold and bronze trophy is ridiculous), and the reveal trailer for Sly 4. I'd be interested in hearing if downloading all three Sly games individually would produce this same content.

I'm not familiar with the download versions or the Jak Collection but I know that the Sly Collection has extra content beyond the 3 games and their selection screen. There's a few Move minigames which are mostly worthless aside from the freebie trophies they give out (seriously, in an age where beating a game on normal doesn't give you a gold, the fact that playing a minigame once gives you a gold and bronze trophy is ridiculous), and the reveal trailer for Sly 4. I'd be interested in hearing if downloading all three Sly games individually would produce this same content.

Anyway, I'll probably activate my PS+ and grab BG&E and Outland. I own BG&E on PS2 but never beat it so this gives me a good excuse to. Don't have Prince of Persia 2008 but thinking about getting the DLC for whenever I get the game.

I dont get the prices on some of this stuff. the Complete edition of Scott Pilgrim is cheaper than the regular and the complete edition ACB is only like a few cents more than the regular

[quote name='nitman99']I'm not familiar with the download versions or the Jak Collection but I know that the Sly Collection has extra content beyond the 3 games and their selection screen. There's a few Move minigames which are mostly worthless aside from the freebie trophies they give out (seriously, in an age where beating a game on normal doesn't give you a gold, the fact that playing a minigame once gives you a gold and bronze trophy is ridiculous), and the reveal trailer for Sly 4. I'd be interested in hearing if downloading all three Sly games individually would produce this same content.

Anyway, I'll probably activate my PS+ and grab BG&E and Outland. I own BG&E on PS2 but never beat it so this gives me a good excuse to. Don't have Prince of Persia 2008 but thinking about getting the DLC for whenever I get the game.[/QUOTE]
It don't believe it does. The launcher contains those minigames and is what launches you into each of the games, which isn't a part of the download bundle. That's one of the constants of the HD collections is that usually there's a main menu that launches into the games and the only way back is to quit back to the XMB to get back to that main menu, which are usually not included with the digital bundles of those games.

[quote name='Havok83']I dont get the prices on some of this stuff. the Complete edition of Scott Pilgrim is cheaper than the regular and the complete edition ACB is only like a few cents more than the regular[/QUOTE]
ACB CE: $24.99 - 40% ($10) = $14.99
ACB: $20.99 - 30% ($6.30) = $14.69

Scott Pilgrim CE: $7.99 - 40% ($3.20) = $4.79
Scott Pilgrim: $6.99 - 30% ($2.10) = $4.89

Just enjoy that you can get a good deal for more content.

Really hope the Rayman: Origins deal still goes up next week, either that or some deal for the game. And I pray to god that Ghost Recon wasn't a mistake too.

Just picked up Sonic 4 Episode 2 and the free Rock of Ages.

These sales are tempting.. AC2 complete for $9.49? Damn. I already beat AC2 on a rental, but haven't touched the DLC, so that price is my breaking point.

Man.. I'm gonna need to upgrade my hard drive asap.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yep. I was just gonna grab Pixeljunk Sidescroller myself for $1. But the sale prices are already gone, even though the page still says they're 'on sale'.

Oh well.

Also how the fuck is MSRP($59.99) considered a 'discount' on the downloadable version of Saint's Row 3? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same i missed out also on the 3 pack but then again i had a week to get them, I guess i just really didn't care enough. I would of never played them anyways.

Thinking about the digital version of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines for the PSP since my PSP 3000 is acting funny. Whenever the UMD is spinning if I move my PSP 3000 slightly, the PSP thinks I just pressed the Playstation button, asking me if I want to quit. I have to shake it a little to make it stop after selecting "NO" on quitting.

It has gotten so bad lately, that I'm thinking of going all digital on my PSP games.
Hoping there will be a deal on the following digital versions of PSP games:
Castlevania: Dracula X Chroncles
Sega Genesis Collection
Me and My Katamari
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Ys The Ark of Naptism
Metal Gear Solid: Portable OPs and Portable OPs Plus
Star Ocean: First Departure and Second Evolution
Every Extend Extra
DJ Max Fever
Pangya: Fantasy Golf
Half-Minute Hero
Gitaroo Man
Loco Roco and LR2
Ys I & II
Mana Khemia Student Academy
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe (I should have bought this last week!)
Rockband Unplugged
MGS: Peace Walker
Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
Final Fantasy Tactics: War Lions
Shadow of Destiny
Knights of Nightmare
Wipeout Pulse
Hammerin' Hero
Killzone Liberation
Archer Maclean Mercury and Mercury Meltdown
Final Fantasy II
Lumines II
Dead Head Fred
The 3rd Birthday
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Hot Shots Golf (greatest hits, can't really tell what the rest of the name is at the moment)
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Dissidia and Dissidia Duodecium
Valkryia Chronicles II
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Mega Man X Hunters
Silent Hill Origins
Fat Princess: Fist Full of Cake
Phantasy Star Portable
Final Fantasy
Ace Combat: Joint Assault
Coded Arms
Gradius Collection
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Traxxpad
Ridge Racer
Brave Story
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
(Wow I have 50 UMDs, didn't really think I had that many PSP games/movie)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I read it. I'm just saying the previous stance on when it was coming out.

For Vita people, these are the new PSP games and Minis that have been added to the PS Store on the Vita for direct download:[/QUOTE]
I thought PixelJunk Monsters (PSP) was going to be able to be used on the Vita as of the 15th too? That's the only reason I bought it.

Hmm, got these 3 games from UBI sale:

Outland
From Dust
Beyond Good and Evil HD

Quick question about a couple of other games in this sale.

Scott Pilgrim and Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, would anyone recommend these?
I am almost positive I will get Scott Pilgrim, not sure about Might and Magic though.

Is anyone actually online for Outland? I have it for Xbox and it's completely dead there. But it's easily one of my favorite games this gen that I would pick it up again if there's a community on Playstation.

[quote name='MellowSeth']Hmm, got these 3 games from UBI sale:

Scott Pilgrim and Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, would anyone recommend these?
I am almost positive I will get Scott Pilgrim, not sure about Might and Magic though.[/QUOTE]

Scott Pilgrim is awesome, I can't recommend it enough. If you like the books/movie and/or you like old school 8 bit brawlers (River City Ransom), you should get it.

In fact, if you like music you should get it, the soundtrack alone is awesome.

I really should re-play it with the other characters some time. I finished it with a fully leveled-up Scott, but you can also play as Steven, Kim, and with the DLC as Knives.

[quote name='MellowSeth']Scott Pilgrim and Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, would anyone recommend these?
I am almost positive I will get Scott Pilgrim, not sure about Might and Magic though.[/QUOTE]

Scott Pilgrim is a must have if you like beat em ups.

M&M Clash of Heroes is excellent. I already owned it on DS and paid full price when it came out on PSN and have no regrets. The single-player mode is pretty fun, though a few of the bosses feel a bit cheap. However, multi-player (either local or online) is where it really shines.

[quote name='MellowSeth']Hmm, got these 3 games from UBI sale:

Outland
From Dust
Beyond Good and Evil HD

Quick question about a couple of other games in this sale.

I'll echo all the other sentiments. Scott Pilgrim is great, definitely pick it up. Clash of Heroes seems like a quality game, though I haven't gotten into it yet. It has A LOT of content, so for $7.50/$10, you get a lot of game.

[quote name='whitereflection']Is anyone actually online for Outland? I have it for Xbox and it's completely dead there. But it's easily one of my favorite games this gen that I would pick it up again if there's a community on Playstation.[/QUOTE]

I'd assume it's dead as a doornail, maybe look for a partner in the PS3 Trophies.org forum.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Thinking about the digital version of Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines for the PSP since my PSP 3000 is acting funny. Whenever the UMD is spinning if I move my PSP 3000 slightly, the PSP thinks I just pressed the Playstation button, asking me if I want to quit. I have to shake it a little to make it stop after selecting "NO" on quitting.

It has gotten so bad lately, that I'm thinking of going all digital on my PSP games.
Hoping there will be a deal on the following digital versions of PSP games:
Castlevania: Dracula X Chroncles
Sega Genesis Collection
Me and My Katamari
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Ys The Ark of Naptism
Metal Gear Solid: Portable OPs and Portable OPs Plus
Star Ocean: First Departure and Second Evolution
Every Extend Extra
DJ Max Fever
Pangya: Fantasy Golf
Half-Minute Hero
Gitaroo Man
Loco Roco and LR2
Ys I & II
Mana Khemia Student Academy
Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe (I should have bought this last week!)
Rockband Unplugged
MGS: Peace Walker
Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
Final Fantasy Tactics: War Lions
Shadow of Destiny
Knights of Nightmare
Wipeout Pulse
Hammerin' Hero
Killzone Liberation
Archer Maclean Mercury and Mercury Meltdown
Final Fantasy II
Lumines II
Dead Head Fred
The 3rd Birthday
Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Hot Shots Golf (greatest hits, can't really tell what the rest of the name is at the moment)
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Dissidia and Dissidia Duodecium
Valkryia Chronicles II
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Mega Man X Hunters
Silent Hill Origins
Fat Princess: Fist Full of Cake
Phantasy Star Portable
Final Fantasy
Ace Combat: Joint Assault
Coded Arms
Gradius Collection
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
Traxxpad
Ridge Racer
Brave Story
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
(Wow I have 50 UMDs, didn't really think I had that many PSP games/movie)
[/QUOTE]

Some of those games like Star Ocean: First Departure and Second Evolution and Birth by Sleep aren't even on the PSN store. o_O

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Also how the fuck is MSRP($59.99) considered a 'discount' on the downloadable version of Saint's Row 3? :lol:[/QUOTE]Hey as I've just heard on about 5 podcasts (playing catch up) games are cheaper now then they've ever been so by extension we don't have a) room to complain about price and b) the right to play every game, isn't a right (also don't buy used) :lol:.
silly games journalists

[quote name='MellowSeth']Scott Pilgrim and Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, would anyone recommend these?
I am almost positive I will get Scott Pilgrim, not sure about Might and Magic though.[/QUOTE]M&M is good stuff.

[quote name='whitereflection']Is anyone actually online for Outland? I have it for Xbox and it's completely dead there. But it's easily one of my favorite games this gen that I would pick it up again if there's a community on Playstation.[/QUOTE]of course not. that'd be like expecting people to be online for Hoard or You Don't Know Jack. Without going on forums and asking the only game of the three I've ever seen people on was Hoard. Outland a good game though. (though i haven't played multiplayer)

[quote name='blinknot4']For me, PS Plus is just 'paying for discounts' -- (which is not a discount if I am paying for it!)

It is good for new PS3 owners, but not so much for old PS3 obsessives like myself.[/QUOTE]hm. I suppose if you do regularly buy games are full price it doesn't make sense but if you're like me and usually wait for a sale then you can really clean up. Instead of paying for discounts I think of it like buying a costco membership. You pay a bit up front but the saves are more than worth it. Again it's a matter of usage. If you rarely buy stuff maybe it isn't worth it.. if you buy regularly then it can be totally worth it.

Two things I'd like to see from PSN+ are
a) a way to keep even some of the "free" games. If part of the program was that once a month you could pick 2 or 3 of the "free" games in your set to make permanent I would be so much happier (considering you get about 8+ games a month I don't think that's asking too much.
b) a way to buy things that are free. Trine 2 is a perfect example. Released at $10 on sale but free for +. So there's no way to take advantage of the sale if you plan on letting the subscription die. By the time it expires you've lost out on the sale.

Man, really wish I waited to get half the Ubi games that I currently have for PS3...especially Beyond Good & Evil HD and the epilogue dlc for Prince of Persia since I haven't gotten around to playing either of those yet. :(

Oh well, at least I went ahead and got the dlc for ACII and Brotherhood since I've kinda been waiting for those to be on sale and finally picked up Scott Pilgrim full game + dlc, having had the demo on my PS3 forever now. :p Also decided to get Cuboid since it looks fairly fun from what I've seen.

Thanks for continually updating this thread! :)

[quote name='Wolfkin']b) a way to buy things that are free. Trine 2 is a perfect example. Released at $10 on sale but free for +. So there's no way to take advantage of the sale if you plan on letting the subscription die. By the time it expires you've lost out on the sale.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't you just use a sub-account that doesn't have access to Plus in the store to purchase whatever's on sale?

[quote name='Icedawg']Couldn't you just use a sub-account that doesn't have access to Plus in the store to purchase whatever's on sale?[/QUOTE]

Tell me more about this sub-account... this is the first I've heard of it and I'd love to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back