PSN Weekly Deals - 3/4: PSN Awards & Free MotorStorm RC Vita! 3/13 Spring Fever Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

If you enjoy the work that I put into this and the other threads I run on this site, feel free to vote for me in the Cheapy Awards' CAG Community Award category.

Index
Current Deals
Alternate Deals
Upcoming Deals (Post #2)
February 2012 PlayStation Plus Offerings (Post #2)
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals (Post #2)
Frequently Asked Questions (Post #2)

Current Deals (Full Update Here)

Bundles

PS3
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $8.99 - Ends 3/13
Fancy Pants Adventures - $4.99
God of War: Origins Collection - $27.99 - Ends 3/13
Hydrophobia: Prophecy - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Infamous Festival of Blood - $6.99 - Ends 3/13
Jurassic Park: The Game - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Just Cause 2 - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Limbo - $10.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $13.99 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - $9.99
Space Ace - $4.99
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $10.49 - Ends 3/13

PSP
Cabela’s African Safari - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts Ultimate Challenge - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s North American Adventures - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Tag Team Racing - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
DJMax Portable 3 - $19.99
Gun: Showdown - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Monster Jam: Path Of Destruction - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Rapala Trophies - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - $9.99
Swat: Target Liberty - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop

PS1 Classics
Chrono Trigger - $6.99 - Ends 3/13

Minis
Angry Birds - $2.79 - Ends 3/13

Vita
MLB 12: The Show - $34.99 - 2.8 GB
MotorStorm RC Presented By Scion - Free - 646 MB
Unit 13 - $35.99 - 1.2 GB

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Angry Birds - PSP/PS3 - $1.95 - Ends 3/13
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Chrono Trigger - PSP/PS3 - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PSP - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $6.29 - Ends 3/13
God of War: Origins Collection - $19.59 - Ends 3/13
Infamous Festival of Blood - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Killzone 3 Multiplayer - $7.50
Limbo - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
MotorStorm RC - $7.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $9.79 - Ends 3/13
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
Touchdown Fever - PSP/PS3 - $2.39
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $11.99

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
Battle Fantasia
Bermuda Triangle - PSP/PS3
Fatal Inertia
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Orbit - PSP/PS3
Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves
Sega Genesis Bundle - Includes the Six Games Below
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Golden Axe
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus - 5.2 GB
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Streets of Rage 2
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Um Jammer Lammy - PSP/PS3

Qore
Qore Episode 46 - March 2012

Add-ons
Dungeon Defenders - PlayStation Plus Exclusive DLC - Free

Themes
Leap Year - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
Start The Party 2 - Dynamic

Asura's Wrath Bundle - $0.99
The House of the Dead III (3)
Jak and Daxter Collection (2)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 4 - $0.99
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 3 - $0.99

Alternate Deals (Deals not available in the PS Store)

PlayStation Network Cards
$20 code - GameStop.com - $19.99
$20 code - BestBuy.com - $20.00
$50 code - GameStop.com - $49.99
$50 code - BestBuy.com - $50.00

PS3
Age of Booty - GameStop.com - $4.99
Digger HD - GameStop.com - $4.99
Fat Princess - BestBuy.com - $7.99
Superstars V8 Racing - GameStop.com - $7.49

Minis
Awesome Summer Minis Bundle (A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks, Young Thor, Zombie Tycoon, and Widget Odyssey 1 & 2) - GameStop.com - $4.99

PS1
Crash Bandicoot - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off
Jet Moto - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off

PSP
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
CLADUN: This is an RPG! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 33% off
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - GameStop.com - $14.99 - 25% off
Disgaea Infinite - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 47% off
Dragoneer's Aria - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 66% off
Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - GameStop.com - $19.99 - 33% off

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sonicsam']

There are different games offered at different times. A game that was available two months before might NOT be available at the moment. If your subscription ever ends even for ONE second, you will NOT be able to re-download any games you've already gotten that aren't still available in the PS STORE as PLUS content.
Warning: If you want to keep ALL the PLUS games you've ever gotten, NEVER let your Plus service expire.[/QUOTE] Unless you're speaking from personal experience, I believe you're wrong. Everything you download stays in your download list and you can always go back to your download list to redownload. Sony has said that time and time again. You don't have to download from the Playstation Plus section of the store.

The second game that they gave was all 5 of the Sam & Max episodes. Again, not everyone got them because they only sent out a code through PSN messages to those who had trouble downloading them because of a glitch in the store (people downloaded Ep. 1 demo and couldn't download full episodes after). Again, if you didn't get the code, you just didn't get it and both of these promotions are long over.

Stacking was not one of these games. If you got this game through Plus, you will lose it when your subscription ends.
I don't understand your point about Sam and Max. Are you saying SOME people got permanent versions of the game because they were sent a code? I just downloaded everything off of the store, no code needed.

As for Stacking, I just noticed yesterday that unlike all the other PS+ games, it doesn't have an expiration date on it. It wouldn't surprise me if it did expire, but at least under the game information it has no expiration date (whereas everything else does.)

I for one have really enjoyed the program. I also love the auto-update feature, the cloud saving system, discounts and so on.

Okay then, I'm telling you now, everything I said was from experience in some way. Unlike most people, I don't ASSUME through what I read online.
To the guy that asked how to get around the Playstation Plus card thing: Two ways, either A) buy plus through the PS Store with a CC or B) buy a regular PSN card at a store or wherever you want and use that credit to buy Plus and make sure to do it at least a day before your expiration date. =)
and to tlwizard: I used to have Plus and now I don't. You believe everything stays on your download list don't you? YOU ARE WRONG SIR. Once Plus ends all the downloads that expired will DISAPPEAR from your download list and from ANY of your history. The only things that let you know you once had it is your trophies, saves and your expired games on your system. What you're telling me is that you can re-download things from your download history whenever. If you NEVER let your Plus expire YOU are right. But that's not what I meant and I already knew that. I said when your Plus expires, even if you get a subscription later on (as in you did not extend your current one therefore you let it end), you will never be able to have everything you once had. What this means is, people who had Plus from the start of the service will always have more things than people who did not and even if you're a Plus member for the next year or two, once you let your sub end, you lose everything.. Other than the stuff like themes & avatars. If you get a sub again, you'll be able to download anything Sony still has as Plus content at THAT time. Am I making myself clear? Oh and BTW there are PLENTY of things that don't have expiration dates, it depends on many factors and ultimately most newer stuff of course has expiration dates clearly stated in their specific info boxes. When I had Plus and I had Stacking I also ASSUMED I'd get to keep it. From MY experience, once I was done with Plus, I started up Stacking and guess what? It turned into the Trial version. You will lose it whether it has an expiration or not. That doesn't go for everything but that's why I made my other post as long as I did to try to be as informative as I could pertaining to U.S. Plus customers.
Last thing, if you did NOT get a game code through PSN messages for the Sam & Max episodes, you won't be able to keep them as full game unlocks once the service expires. If you got a code, they basically gave you all of the for free as NON Plus content. How did I check this? Download History: I have both the demo and Full Game Unlocks for all 5 episodes on my account. Everything else that I didn't state before that you get to keep after your sub ends is gone. When I checked my friend's DH, he did not have the Full Game Unlocks and the difference between him and I was that I got a code and he did not need one to download them.
If there are any more questions, I'll gladly answer them. I enjoyed Plus for the first 6ish months then I ran into problems for the last 3 months that Sony didn't care or even want to fix and that's why I don't have it anymore. For people who WANT IT I'm just trying to warn them of every possible thing that can ruin their trust in the service. Obviously if you've never had problems with it, you won't be unhappy. Just here to prevent that, I guess. I tried to be as informative as possible but I don't want to come off as a douche. Enjoy your free Plus guys!

[quote name='sonicsam']Okay then, I'm telling you now, everything I said was from experience in some way. Unlike most people, I don't ASSUME through what I read online.
To the guy that asked how to get around the Playstation Plus card thing: Two ways, either A) buy plus through the PS Store with a CC or B) buy a regular PSN card at a store or wherever you want and use that credit to buy Plus and make sure to do it at least a day before your expiration date. =)
and to tlwizard: I used to have Plus and now I don't. You believe everything stays on your download list don't you? YOU ARE WRONG SIR. Once Plus ends all the downloads that expired will DISAPPEAR from your download list and from ANY of your history. The only things that let you know you once had it is your trophies, saves and your expired games on your system. What you're telling me is that you can re-download things from your download history whenever. If you NEVER let your Plus expire YOU are right. But that's not what I meant and I already knew that. I said when your Plus expires, even if you get a subscription later on (as in you did not extend your current one therefore you let it end), you will never be able to have everything you once had. What this means is, people who had Plus from the start of the service will always have more things than people who did not and even if you're a Plus member for the next year or two, once you let your sub end, you lose everything.. Other than the stuff like themes & avatars. If you get a sub again, you'll be able to download anything Sony still has as Plus content at THAT time. Am I making myself clear? Oh and BTW there are PLENTY of things that don't have expiration dates, it depends on many factors and ultimately most newer stuff of course has expiration dates clearly stated in their specific info boxes. When I had Plus and I had Stacking I also ASSUMED I'd get to keep it. From MY experience, once I was done with Plus, I started up Stacking and guess what? It turned into the Trial version. You will lose it whether it has an expiration or not. That doesn't go for everything but that's why I made my other post as long as I did to try to be as informative as I could pertaining to U.S. Plus customers.
Last thing, if you did NOT get a game code through PSN messages for the Sam & Max episodes, you won't be able to keep them as full game unlocks once the service expires. If you got a code, they basically gave you all of the for free as NON Plus content. How did I check this? Download History: I have both the demo and Full Game Unlocks for all 5 episodes on my account. Everything else that I didn't state before that you get to keep after your sub ends is gone. When I checked my friend's DH, he did not have the Full Game Unlocks and the difference between him and I was that I got a code and he did not need one to download them.
If there are any more questions, I'll gladly answer them. I enjoyed Plus for the first 6ish months then I ran into problems for the last 3 months that Sony didn't care or even want to fix and that's why I don't have it anymore. For people who WANT IT I'm just trying to warn them of every possible thing that can ruin their trust in the service. Obviously if you've never had problems with it, you won't be unhappy. Just here to prevent that, I guess. I tried to be as informative as possible but I don't want to come off as a douche. Enjoy your free Plus guys![/QUOTE]
hey sonicsam, it's wizard guy here...

since losing ps+ have you gotten it again? i believe you when you say that the things disappeared from your list. that's good info to have, thanks. but i wonder if you resubbed, if those things would reappear. easiest way to check obviously is with the welcome back program's 30 days of plus and see if those things reappear.

as i said, i assumed stacking would expire, it's just the only plus game i have without an expiration date.

[quote name='tlwizard']hey sonicsam, it's wizard guy here...

since losing ps+ have you gotten it again? i believe you when you say that the things disappeared from your list. that's good info to have, thanks. but i wonder if you resubbed, if those things would reappear. easiest way to check obviously is with the welcome back program's 30 days of plus and see if those things reappear.

as i said, i assumed stacking would expire, it's just the only plus game i have without an expiration date.[/QUOTE]

I love how you quoted the answer to your question.

[quote name='sonicsam']Okay then, I'm telling you now, everything I said was from experience in some way. Unlike most people, I don't ASSUME through what I read online.
If there are any more questions, I'll gladly answer them. I enjoyed Plus for the first 6ish months then I ran into problems for the last 3 months that Sony didn't care or even want to fix and that's why I don't have it anymore. For people who WANT IT I'm just trying to warn them of every possible thing that can ruin their trust in the service. Obviously if you've never had problems with it, you won't be unhappy. Just here to prevent that, I guess. I tried to be as informative as possible but I don't want to come off as a douche. Enjoy your free Plus guys![/QUOTE]

It's the red text above.

And to clear up your "Stacking" question...

[quote name='sonicsam']Okay I'm going to make a post to clear up common questions about Playstation Plus.

Avatars and Themes will be yours to keep FOREVER. They will be on your download list as if you have bought them for $0.00.

Any DLC that you got through P.P. will NOT be yours to keep after the subscription ends. They will be deactivated just like any other game from P.P.

Games obtained through the Plus section of the store will Deactivate after your subscription ends, and you will lose them.
NOTE: If a game or DLC is still available in P.P. after you lost your sub and one day you choose to subscribe again, you can obviously get it once again. If it's not still available through P.P. OH WELL, it's gone. Timing is everything with this service.

There are different games offered at different times. A game that was available two months before might NOT be available at the moment. If your subscription ever ends even for ONE second, you will NOT be able to re-download any games you've already gotten that aren't still available in the PS STORE as PLUS content.
Warning: If you want to keep ALL the PLUS games you've ever gotten, NEVER let your Plus service expire.
SECOND WARNING: Be EXTREMELY careful using Playstation Plus cards. How do those work? Well, once you redeem the code and activate it, it does NOT automatically add on the 3 and/or 12 months onto your existing subscription (if you have one). What it does is, it waits till your subscription ends and the second it ends, it grants you your extra time you bought. Yes, this is very shitty of Sony to do but trust me, no customer service, online forum or email bitching will get anyone to fix this for you. This basically means you WILL lose the content you had. EVERYTHING. Unless of course, it's still available through the service that week.

There have been (in the U.S. at least) 2 different games that Sony has given out to customers of it's service since it started. To obtain them, you had to be a member at the time that they were giving them. One of the games, Flying Hamsters, they gave out as a Valentine's Day gift and how you got it was they sent you a code through your PSN messages that you could redeem at the store. Problem with that is not EVERYONE who had Plus got it, even though it was a promotion for everyone. If you didn't get it, you didn't get it and there's nothing you could/can do about it.

The second game that they gave was all 5 of the Sam & Max episodes. Again, not everyone got them because they only sent out a code through PSN messages to those who had trouble downloading them because of a glitch in the store (people downloaded Ep. 1 demo and couldn't download full episodes after). Again, if you didn't get the code, you just didn't get it and both of these promotions are long over.

Stacking was not one of these games. If you got this game through Plus, you will lose it when your subscription ends.

If you LOVE discounts and can justify the free avatars and themes and giving Sony money for full game trials of all the games then of course go for it. If they give you a free month of Plus of course go for it. Just know that if anything gets screwed up with your sub, anything gets screwed up with your games, to Sony, it's your fault. And you're SOL.

Personal note: I don't like that they send codes through PSN messages because if you don't get your codes, they don't really care. If you call CS, they act like there's no such thing as what you are talking about. I got both games so I didn't have to complain, but I know of many who didn't get either of them and were SOL. My bottom line is, Don't Trust Playstation Plus.[/QUOTE]

Reading is fun...And sometimes informative.

Just for clarification purposes, do I have 30 days to activate the PS+ month trial or is that time limit different? I was kind of holding off on it until it got closer to the next batches of "deals" since I didn't really see anything worthwhile in this one. This may be very pointless since you apparently can't use the games/dlc after it's over unless you renew, but just curious as to whether or not I should go ahead and get it now or if I do actually have some time before the offer will be taken down. Sorry if it is blatantly detailed somewhere, just wanted to be 100%.

Ouch, my eyes!

I'm pretty pleased with the stuff Sony is offering. I picked up Infamous and Dead Nation on my account, and my wife grabbed Wipeout HD/Fury and LittleBigPlanet on her account. I used to own Infamous but traded it off. I never played the game being evil, so now is my chance to give it another go.

I was able to download all my games on the first day that the Welcome Back Program went live. I picked up Super Stardust and Wipeout for PS3 (already had the other 3 games) and LBP and ModNation Racers for PSP. It took approximately less than 3 hours to download all 4 games. I did experience the error messages, but I was able to get past them after a few tries. As mentioned in the OP, I used the workaround: "Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > SCEA Promotion" to actually start downloading the games.

dont believe the trolls:

from the playstation plus blog...

Q: What happens when my PlayStation Plus subscription ends?
A: The content you have downloaded as part of your PlayStation Plus subscription at no charge is only accessible as long as you are an active subscriber. The exceptions are free themes and avatars, which you will continue to have access to, even if you are no longer a subscriber. Anything you have purchased (even if you purchased it at a discount) will remain available to you even if your subscription ends.
Q: My subscription expired, but I renewed it late. Will I get my content back?
A: Yes you will.

Anything that you buy on a PS+ discount (stacking, swarm, whatever) is yours forever.

[quote name='thesuzukimethod']dont believe the trolls:

from the playstation plus blog...

Anything that you buy on a PS+ discount (stacking, swarm, whatever) is yours forever.[/QUOTE]

Yea, any game you pay for, is yours. Any game you get for free, you lose after your subscription runs out. That simple.

[quote name='bigant262']Yea, any game you pay for, is yours. Any game you get for free, you lose after your subscription runs out. That simple.[/QUOTE]

You can see the date your free games will expire in the information details, I believe.

Thanks for taking the time to post your experiences (which are worth a lot more than speculation).

I just have one question. Did you get to keep the free game addons (for games you purchased) after your sub ran out? I have seen a lot of speculation on that matter around the net but have yet to run into someone who has actually checked this.

BTW, in the future you might want to break up your posts into manageable paragraphs.

I got screwed over. I tried downloading my second game but it gave me an error message

then I went to the SCEA Promotion under account management and my download voucher for the 2nd free title was showing up as 0. damnit man

[quote name='urallgyots']I got screwed over. I tried downloading my second game but it gave me an error message

then I went to the SCEA Promotion under account management and my download voucher for the 2nd free title was showing up as 0. damnit man[/QUOTE]
Did you check your download list?

Picked up:

:ps3: Dead Nation
:ps3: WipEout HD + Fury

:psp: LittleBigPlanet
:psp: ModNation Racers

Will activate my PSN+ towards the end of the month when I know I will have more time to utilize it best.

If anyone has a GAF account, should post that information about games like Stacking and Sam&Max becoming unusable once PS+ expires even though it doesnt have expiration date. Im banned atm else Id post it on the PS+ thread over there.

Ridiculous that that content becomes a trial or unusable when it has no expiration date!

UGH! I bought the MvC2 and it's nowhere to be found other than in the Playstation Store under 'view downloads'! It's not under my games or even in my folder!!!! I've been looking and looking. I, also, turned my PS3 off and back on again and nothing!

I have demos of other games, which went smoothly.

Any help? Thanks!

EDIT: Just noticed I'm a Vet after a month and a half!!! WOOP!

[quote name='urallgyots']I got screwed over. I tried downloading my second game but it gave me an error message

then I went to the SCEA Promotion under account management and my download voucher for the 2nd free title was showing up as 0. damnit man[/QUOTE]

I got screwed over as well. When I tried to select my first game it gave me an error before I was able to select the game. Now it is gone. Is it just me or was this a little more convoluted that it needed to be?

[quote name='WormFOODx']Out of curiosity, how do you actually contact the Playstation Network Support team?[/QUOTE]

Before you contact them, did you try what is posted in the first post of this thread?

[quote name='WormFOODx']Out of curiosity, how do you actually contact the Playstation Network Support team?[/QUOTE]

Good question. I was looking for the same thing. I think they're so busy, they don't have the man power to cover everyone. Would be interesting to find they have something that's non-automated.

[quote name='thehoweller']I love how you quoted the answer to your question.

It's the red text above.

And to clear up your "Stacking" question...

Reading is fun...And sometimes informative.[/QUOTE]Look, I'm not trying to be a dick, but it seems that for some reason you think I am and are therefore being somewhat rude and condescending. As others have mentioned, the way the posts are formatted, they're hard to read.

However, there was no Stacking question to clear up. I said thanks for the info, that I had already assumed it would expire, but found it interesting that it didn't have an expiration date. I never said it's not going to expire.

Also, in the post, even when you requoted it, it never said that "in [sonicsam's] experience of resubscribing to Plus" all that was made was a declarative statement that people lose everything. sonicsam said from his experience when you lost your sub, you lost your stuff. But he never said that he resubbed and then had proof that the Plus stuff never returned to his download list.

Please show me in the original post where he said that he resubbed.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']UGH! I bought the MvC2 and it's nowhere to be found other than in the Playstation Store under 'view downloads'! It's not under my games or even in my folder!!!! I've been looking and looking. I, also, turned my PS3 off and back on again and nothing!

I have demos of other games, which went smoothly.

Any help? Thanks!

EDIT: Just noticed I'm a Vet after a month and a half!!! WOOP![/QUOTE]

I think it may be this demo/unlock key thingy. I'm going to try it out and see.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110318173111AAEC8CX

[quote name='mtxbass1']Before you contact them, did you try what is posted in the first post of this thread?[/QUOTE]

Wow. That worked perfectly! Thanks!

That part of the first of the thread needs bright flashing lights around some words like "Troubleshooting Welcome Back".

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I've downloaded the 6kb file over and over. The system must have a glitch. UGH!!!!!!! It's like it's gone with the wind!!!![/QUOTE]

If you don't have the demo on your hard drive, what is the unlock key going to unlock? A Porsche? Download the demo from the demo section of the store.

[quote name='mitch079']If you don't have the demo on your hard drive, what is the unlock key going to unlock? A Porsche? Download the demo from the demo section of the store.[/QUOTE]

porsche.jpg

hell yeah

[quote name='mitch079']If you don't have the demo on your hard drive, what is the unlock key going to unlock? A Porsche? Download the demo from the demo section of the store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I posted something I found in Post #1049 above. I had to type a number of phrases in Google to get to it.

Thanks though!:)

Does anybody know how long Killzone 3's DLC "Steel Rain" will be free for on PS+? It was supposed to go from dates in April to May, but because of PSN being down they've extended it's availability. I'm holding out activating my free Plus Trial until after the 15th to play Uncharted 3's beta for the fullest amount of time, and am hoping I'll be able to get Steel Rain by then as well.

i do not see playstation plus:eek:ne month free anywheres on the menus, where can i access my free month?

It should be located under the "Welcome Back" section. It's the first area listed on the front page of the store.

ive got my free games and played them , everytime i access welcome back page it says nothing else, just a box with no content found. ive entered the store over 50 times, nothing appears. im in canada, is it not valid

Hmm, that's odd. If there's still no yellow plus sign next to your name in your friends list then your best bet would be to contact customer service.

A couple of quick questions:

Are the Street Fighter IV costumes gameshareable?

I know that the things you buy as PS+ member disappear after your sub, but does that go for avatars, too?

Cheers bud.

Really wanna find out about the SF costumes. I want to buy the Ultra complete pack on the EU PSN cause of the pricing error, but my credit card won't let me do that.

also have a question like the specialist, what about DLC you download from using the PS + 30 days free. I just bought Socom 4, and want to use PS + to download the Abandoned map.

[quote name='specialist']Cheers bud.

Really wanna find out about the SF costumes. I want to buy the Ultra complete pack on the EU PSN cause of the pricing error, but my credit card won't let me do that.[/QUOTE]

They should be able to be shared, but I think you may misunderstand a few things.

Gamesharing is not from one account on one PS3 to another account on the same PS3. Gamesharing is when two PS3s download the same item from the same PSN account.

Also, if you have the US version of SF4 those costumes more than likely won't work for the US version since they are made for the EU game. I know they are the same game, but in the past add-ons from games were tied to the same region of the game.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']also have a question like the specialist, what about DLC you download from using the PS + 30 days free. I just bought Socom 4, and want to use PS + to download the Abandoned map.[/QUOTE]

Download it and see if you can still use it after the 30 days is over. Simple as that, it's not like you had to pay for the maps so there is no risk.

Do PS+ trophies disappear? I was thinking I should run through Sonic 2 and Comet Clash (or whatever it's called) real fast to get the trophies. The only thing I can really get out of those games.

(And holy crap is the Sonic 2 online horrible. If you're not the server, it's a lag fest, and people will drop out with no hesitation.)

Just out of curiosity, if I sell my PSP i have registered can I register another PSP down the line and load my games to that PSP? I have not installed the games to the system yet, just downloaded them to my PS3.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Also, if you have the US version of SF4 those costumes more than likely won't work for the US version since they are made for the EU game. I know they are the same game, but in the past add-ons from games were tied to the same region of the game.[/QUOTE]

Did not know that. Thanks for clearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back