PSN Weekly Deals - 3/4: PSN Awards & Free MotorStorm RC Vita! 3/13 Spring Fever Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

If you enjoy the work that I put into this and the other threads I run on this site, feel free to vote for me in the Cheapy Awards' CAG Community Award category.

Index
Current Deals
Alternate Deals
Upcoming Deals (Post #2)
February 2012 PlayStation Plus Offerings (Post #2)
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals (Post #2)
Frequently Asked Questions (Post #2)

Current Deals (Full Update Here)

Bundles

PS3
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $8.99 - Ends 3/13
Fancy Pants Adventures - $4.99
God of War: Origins Collection - $27.99 - Ends 3/13
Hydrophobia: Prophecy - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Infamous Festival of Blood - $6.99 - Ends 3/13
Jurassic Park: The Game - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Just Cause 2 - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Limbo - $10.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $13.99 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - $9.99
Space Ace - $4.99
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $10.49 - Ends 3/13

PSP
Cabela’s African Safari - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts Ultimate Challenge - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s North American Adventures - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Tag Team Racing - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
DJMax Portable 3 - $19.99
Gun: Showdown - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Monster Jam: Path Of Destruction - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Rapala Trophies - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - $9.99
Swat: Target Liberty - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop

PS1 Classics
Chrono Trigger - $6.99 - Ends 3/13

Minis
Angry Birds - $2.79 - Ends 3/13

Vita
MLB 12: The Show - $34.99 - 2.8 GB
MotorStorm RC Presented By Scion - Free - 646 MB
Unit 13 - $35.99 - 1.2 GB

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Angry Birds - PSP/PS3 - $1.95 - Ends 3/13
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Chrono Trigger - PSP/PS3 - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PSP - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $6.29 - Ends 3/13
God of War: Origins Collection - $19.59 - Ends 3/13
Infamous Festival of Blood - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Killzone 3 Multiplayer - $7.50
Limbo - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
MotorStorm RC - $7.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $9.79 - Ends 3/13
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
Touchdown Fever - PSP/PS3 - $2.39
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $11.99

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
Battle Fantasia
Bermuda Triangle - PSP/PS3
Fatal Inertia
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Orbit - PSP/PS3
Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves
Sega Genesis Bundle - Includes the Six Games Below
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Golden Axe
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus - 5.2 GB
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Streets of Rage 2
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Um Jammer Lammy - PSP/PS3

Qore
Qore Episode 46 - March 2012

Add-ons
Dungeon Defenders - PlayStation Plus Exclusive DLC - Free

Themes
Leap Year - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
Start The Party 2 - Dynamic

Asura's Wrath Bundle - $0.99
The House of the Dead III (3)
Jak and Daxter Collection (2)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 4 - $0.99
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 3 - $0.99

Alternate Deals (Deals not available in the PS Store)

PlayStation Network Cards
$20 code - GameStop.com - $19.99
$20 code - BestBuy.com - $20.00
$50 code - GameStop.com - $49.99
$50 code - BestBuy.com - $50.00

PS3
Age of Booty - GameStop.com - $4.99
Digger HD - GameStop.com - $4.99
Fat Princess - BestBuy.com - $7.99
Superstars V8 Racing - GameStop.com - $7.49

Minis
Awesome Summer Minis Bundle (A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks, Young Thor, Zombie Tycoon, and Widget Odyssey 1 & 2) - GameStop.com - $4.99

PS1
Crash Bandicoot - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off
Jet Moto - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off

PSP
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
CLADUN: This is an RPG! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 33% off
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - GameStop.com - $14.99 - 25% off
Disgaea Infinite - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 47% off
Dragoneer's Aria - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 66% off
Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - GameStop.com - $19.99 - 33% off

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks. I'll be watching his page like a hawk hoping I can snag one or two cards. Did he email you the code or are they being mailed? I saw some other cards being sold that did not specify that they were "new" and I had my concerns they were inactive or used cards. Absolutely not worth the risk to get a card I can't use. If you can confirm this guy is legitimate I'll be all over him like a drunk girl at a frat party.[/QUOTE]

Litterally 10 minutes after I bought the code he sent it too me through email. Unfortunately he had made a mistake apparently because the code didnt work. This was like at 12 at night my time (11 his) so i was surprised that a. he was so fast in delivering my code (even though it was invalid) and b. he promised to resolve the problem the next day. So the next day he ran out and bought me a code so yes he is legit and holds customers as his top priority.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks. I'll be watching his page like a hawk hoping I can snag one or two cards. Did he email you the code or are they being mailed? I saw some other cards being sold that did not specify that they were "new" and I had my concerns they were inactive or used cards. Absolutely not worth the risk to get a card I can't use. If you can confirm this guy is legitimate I'll be all over him like a drunk girl at a frat party.[/QUOTE]

Everybody loves to get a good deal on PSN cards but I would be careful on where you buy them from. I remember reading about another person from CAG that bought an iTunes gift card from ebay. The gift card was bought with a stolen credit card and Apple froze his account. I believe he had to provide all the information from the ebay seller and emails from the transaction. The person lost access to his account from this fiasco. Don't know if it got resolved but I would hate to see something like this happen to another CAG!

[quote name='Schade']Huh? This is not a fanboi comment... just the facts. By your logic we should all be clamoring to play Wii online multi.

Xbox 360 hardware sold = 54.7M
PS3 hardware sold = 51.4M
Wii hardware sold = 87.8M

SOURCE

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming in reality...

How about it is too bad you waited this long to buy a downloadable game for uber cheap and then expect the community to be waiting for you to play games.

I played this game extensively online for the first 4 months it was out and loved it. But as with most games that are so cheap they fall in the category of an impulse buy the community usually dies off. Particularly when the online PUGs devolved into all the no-talent players sending PMs to each payer asking for secret alliances right when the game started. Kinda ruins the game...

If you have friends who love Risk and will play online with you... buy it. If you are not in that situation then the PUGs are generally going to be stacked against you and an exercise in frustration.[/QUOTE]

Please don't turn his comment into a fanboy fight. It's a well known fact that online multiplayer games sell better on 360 (most of the time) so his comment was not out of line.

Your argument is about how much hardware has been sold but that is irrelevant. Hypothetically speaking if the PS3 sells 100M units and the 360 sells only 50M units but the PS3 only sells games to 10% of it's audience and the 360 sells to 50% then the 360 would still be a better place to play online wouldn't it? You pretty much voided your own agrument with the Wii comment as it's a shining example of how to sell a console but not games.

Generally speaking the 360 has a larger online gaming community but there are always exceptions. I'd imagine the fighting community is significantly more potent on the PS3 (that's where I go for fighting games for the traditional reasons and I have a silver dpad 360 controller but I still prefer the PS3's dpad). Of course larger does not always mean better. I'd wager there's a lot more dbags on XBL than PS3 but then you can always mute idiots.

[quote name='Bumslie']Everybody loves to get a good deal on PSN cards but I would be careful on where you buy them from. I remember reading about another person from CAG that bought an iTunes gift card from ebay. The gift card was bought with a stolen credit card and Apple froze his account. I believe he had to provide all the information from the ebay seller and emails from the transaction. The person lost access to his account from this fiasco. Don't know if it got resolved but I would hate to see something like this happen to another CAG![/QUOTE]

This is another one of my big concerns with buying codes from eBay. I always try to minimalize the risk to my accounts whenever possible so I rarely check eBay for cards (save for the 4k $40 Xbox cards from buy-man I love those).

[quote name='Magicman103']My haul is:
Shank
Pacman Championship Edition DX
Chime Deluxe Edition
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Scott Pilgrim Knives Chau DLC
Burnout Paradise Unlock All DLC, Party DLC, and Legendary Cars DLC

and im planning on buying limbo tommorow.. hopefully there is a ps plus discount :D
and i hope it isnt $14.99 but im sure its gonna be. but either way limbo will basically be free for me since i snagged a deal on ebay ;D

its ashame really, because i want to play it Its just that I heard it is incredibly short (like shank) but i really loved the demo for shank so i figured for $5 it was worth it :)

On an unrelated note, did any little big planet 2 fans notice that they FINALLY released the final fantasy skin pack!?[/QUOTE]

i would get the island pack too. i dont know if its still on sale or not, but it was $3

[quote name='tristanstewart']i would get the island pack too. i dont know if its still on sale or not, but it was $3[/QUOTE]

yeah i know i looked at that. Is there alot of content? i remember hearing somewhere that it was a great dlc pack but it cost a dollar more than the rest (in this sale) so i was kind of on the fence about it.

It's a buck more because it's substantially more content than the rest, as it adds a new island off the east coast side of the city with more stuff to do along with some new cars.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Please don't turn his comment into a fanboy fight. It's a well known fact that online multiplayer games sell better on 360 (most of the time) so his comment was not out of line.

Your argument is about how much hardware has been sold but that is irrelevant. Hypothetically speaking if the PS3 sells 100M units and the 360 sells only 50M units but the PS3 only sells games to 10% of it's audience and the 360 sells to 50% then the 360 would still be a better place to play online wouldn't it? You pretty much voided your own agrument with the Wii comment as it's a shining example of how to sell a console but not games.

Generally speaking the 360 has a larger online gaming community but there are always exceptions. I'd imagine the fighting community is significantly more potent on the PS3 (that's where I go for fighting games for the traditional reasons and I have a silver dpad 360 controller but I still prefer the PS3's dpad). Of course larger does not always mean better. I'd wager there's a lot more dbags on XBL than PS3 but then you can always mute idiots.

This is another one of my big concerns with buying codes from eBay. I always try to minimalize the risk to my accounts whenever possible so I rarely check eBay for cards (save for the 4k $40 Xbox cards from buy-man I love those).[/QUOTE]

some multiplatform games sell better on ps3 and it's no guaranteed people will own or play the game. i have some games on 360 i can't find people to play on but i was able to on the ps3.

[quote name='jubeininja69']some multiplatform games sell better on ps3 and it's no guaranteed people will own or play the game. i have some games on 360 i can't find people to play on but i was able to on the ps3.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, like I said there's no for sure community on either platform at any time so asking about a specific community is not inherently a waste of time. Last I cheked it's pretty much impossible to find an online game in Calling All Cars despite being a PSN exclusive (RIP).

[quote name='Schade']Huh? This is not a fanboi comment... just the facts. By your logic we should all be clamoring to play Wii online multi.

Xbox 360 hardware sold = 54.7M
PS3 hardware sold = 51.4M
Wii hardware sold = 87.8M

SOURCE

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming in reality...

How about it is too bad you waited this long to buy a downloadable game for uber cheap and then expect the community to be waiting for you to play games.

I played this game extensively online for the first 4 months it was out and loved it. But as with most games that are so cheap they fall in the category of an impulse buy the community usually dies off. Particularly when the online PUGs devolved into all the no-talent players sending PMs to each payer asking for secret alliances right when the game started. Kinda ruins the game...

If you have friends who love Risk and will play online with you... buy it. If you are not in that situation then the PUGs are generally going to be stacked against you and an exercise in frustration.[/QUOTE]

If Wii had a different online setup and game support then yes the amount of people who own it would mean something. PS3 has a large difference in the amount of people who own it in this country compared to 360 and that's why so many games for it don't have many people playing them online. The last time I bought a PSN game I would search for matches and found there was barely anyone playing it each month.

You're telling me I expect the community to be waiting for me because I waited to buy a game until it was on sale. What crack are you smoking? This is CAG. I see a game on sale I'm going to want to know if anyone is playing it before buying it for no reason.

Bought all but Scott Pilgrim (already own on the 360 and assume it's the same game), Back to the Future (on the fence as little to no replay value and heard each episode can be completed pretty quickly), and Swam. (tried the demo, talk about overly complicated controls, just didn't seem all that fun) Anyway great sale and plenty of games to keep me busy, also planning on picking up Borderlands bundle later today!

[quote name='DJ_Tet']Hope someone can help answer this question about PSN Plus

I understand that when your sub lapses you lose the free games that you downloaded during your subscription. If you start a new sub sometime down the line, do you get those previously free games in your account again, or are they lost for good?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yes, as long as you download them while a subscriber, you regain access to them when you resubscribe.[/QUOTE]

Follow up question, can I delete them and still regain access when I resubscribe?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Exactly, like I said there's no for sure community on either platform at any time so asking about a specific community is not inherently a waste of time. Last I cheked it's pretty much impossible to find an online game in Calling All Cars despite being a PSN exclusive (RIP).[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you cannot find a Calling All Cars game because they pulled the servers offline on January 14, 2010?

SOURCE

[quote name='Chrono Gear']
Your argument is about how much hardware has been sold but that is irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

It is not my argument. I was responding to Cerebral_One and his not so Cerebral statement that his biggest problem with the PS3 is that nobody owns it. That statement is patently false according to generally available hardware sales data which I linked.

[quote name='Cerebral_One']That's too bad, that's my biggest problem with PS3. Not enough people own it.[/QUOTE]

Please pay attention to the discussion before you start throwing around made up statistics (or at least not supported or referenced) to support an argument that does not really exist.

The problem with Risk factions is likely that it is an arcade title which came out 7 months on PSN. Since the game came out over a year ago on Xbox I imagine its community isn't any better as most folks have probably moved on. That's why I don't buy many downloadable games which online multiplayer is their primary focus.

[quote name='Magicman103']yeah i know i looked at that. Is there alot of content? i remember hearing somewhere that it was a great dlc pack but it cost a dollar more than the rest (in this sale) so i was kind of on the fence about it.[/QUOTE]
A new island playground with tons of jumps, challenges, and other cool stuff to do which is like a 2/3rds the size of downtown Paradise. It also includes 9 unlockable cars.
http://burnout.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Surf_Island_(update)

The rest of the $2 DLC is either meh multiplayer gameplay modes (party pack and Cop + Robbers) or strictly cars. Big Surf Island is the only one to add significant singleplayer content (though you can tool around BSI in multiplayer as well).

[quote name='Schade']Perhaps you cannot find a Calling All Cars game because they pulled the servers offline on January 14, 2010?

SOURCE[/QUOTE]

That's why I added the parenthetical RIP which stands for Rest In Peace. It was ment to be a joke. Sadly even when I make jokes in person people don't get them. I guess I try too hard (or not hard enough?).

The deals are live via search, so this stuff should be available at these prices right now. I'll update this when the full update is posted.

PS3

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaught/Battlefield 1943 Bundle - $12.99
Borderlands Bundle - $19.99 - Game + All DLC
Borderlands - $14.99 - Temporary Sale
Cuboid - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Hamsterball - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Magic Orbz - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Richochet HD - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Sky Fighters - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Smash Cars - $7.50 - Temporary Sale
Wakeboarding HD - $4.99 - Temporary Sale

PSP
Pool Hall Pro - $3.99 - Permanent Price Drop

Minis
Wackylands Boss - $2.99 - Temporary Sale

Add-ons
Bioshock 2 - Exclusive Characters - $0.99 - Temporary Sale
Bioshock 2 - Minerva’s Den - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Bioshock 2 - Protector Trials - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Bioshock 2 - Rapture Metro - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Bioshock 2 - Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack - $2.49 - Temporary Sale
Borderlands - New Revolution - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Borderlands - Secret Armory - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Borderlands - The Underdome - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Borderlands - Zombie Island - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - The Betrayal Of Jimmy - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - Greaser Pack - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - Jimmy’s Vendetta - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - Joe’s Adventure - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - Renegade Pack - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - Vegas Pack - $1.49 - Temporary Sale
Mafia II - War Hero Pack - $1.49 - Temporary Sale

PlayStation Plus

PS3
Baseball Stars 2 - $7.19
Borderlands Bundle - $14.99 - Game + All DLC
Cuboid - $3.99
Hamsterball - $3.99
Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos - $3.99
The King of Fighters ’95 - $7.19
Limbo - $11.99
Magic Orbz - $3.99
Richochet HD - $3.99
Sky Fighters - $3.99
Smash Cars - $5.99
Wakeboarding HD - $3.99

Minis
Athena - $2.39
Hal 21 - $2.39
Ikari Warriors - $2.39
Marvin’s Maze - $2.39
Ozma Wars - $2.39
Sasuke vs. Commander - $2.39
Vanguard - $2.39

PSP
Baseball Stars 2 - $5.59
The King of Fighters ’95 - $5.59

Themes
Amazing Earth Volcano - $0.90 - Dynamic
Apache Gunship - $0.90 - Dynamic
Destination Japanese Temple - $0.90 - Dynamic
Divine Light - $0.90 - Dynamic

The Burnout Paradise bundle is still $7.99 while the DLC is back to full price, so that may go up or be removed when everything's up.

Borderlands Goty for $15. Hmm...

If I hadn't seen the 360 one for $10 I'd consider it. I bought (for $20) and 100%ed the 360 one earlier this year and the last few achievements took immense willpower to want to go to the hassle of getting. Do I really want to go through it all over again on PS3? Kind of... I really enjoyed the heck out of the first 95% of the game and I'm tempted to go again, but still...

i have two copies of borderlands and i snagged the goty dlc along time ago. i can trade these in for 18 and buy it digital for psn+ for $15. i havnt even started the game. i dont do much game sharing, but we would be able to both play with eachother using this game right, if its gameshared? just making sure i don't lose the co op ability, but would love to have it on ps3 all the time.
also would i have to delete old gamedata for dlc/game and probly redownload it all bundled? thanx
i know its silly cuz i already have dlc, but +$3 and digital copy, it's what i wish i did with assassin's creed 2 a few weeks ago, but too late.

Darn, was hoping Limbo was $10 for plus. Guess I'll have to go pick up a $10 card then since I'm 60 cents short.

Is it just me, or are the TikGames (especially Magic Orbz) always on sale?

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Darn, was hoping Limbo was $10 for plus. Guess I'll have to go pick up a $10 card then since I'm 60 cents short.

Is it just me, or are the TikGames (especially Magic Orbz) always on sale?[/QUOTE]
There are persistent deals for most of their games, but they do drop them further occasionally.

The full update's up and the Burnout Paradise Full Game Plus Bundle is still $7.99.

Oh wow. PSN sales have been ridiculous lately.

In for some BioShock 2 DLC. Any recommendations on those? I'd much rather have LIMBO on 360 for the avatar awards, but $12 is a nice price point.

For some crazy reason, I want to get the digital copy of Borderlands. I know by trading my physical copy to Gamestop, think the current GOTY version value is $10. Using the 50%+10% PUR, I can break even. If the value decreased, I won't do it.

[quote name='flatfeetkid']Which DLC addon would you guys recommend for Borderlands if I was only to choose one?[/QUOTE]

The Zombie one has a few boss fights, and primarily involves running around in a swamp killing hordes of zombies. It's really easy with a good fire weapon.

Underdome is just a series of challenge rooms- it's the least entertaining of the 4 because it lacks a story. It's good for loot drops though.

General Knox was pretty varied and long with some new vehicles. It ends with a giant loot drop, and a HUGE boss that I still can't beat :cry:.

I haven't finished claptrap yet, and I honestly can't recall any of the missions I've played so far.

I'd say Knox.

[quote name='nbballard']The Zombie one has a few boss fights, and primarily involves running around in a swamp killing hordes of zombies. It's really easy with a good fire weapon.

Underdome is just a series of challenge rooms- it's the least entertaining of the 4 because it lacks a story. It's good for loot drops though.

General Knox was pretty varied and long with some new vehicles. It ends with a giant loot drop, and a HUGE boss that I still can't beat :cry:.

I haven't finished claptrap yet, and I honestly can't recall any of the missions I've played so far.

I'd say Knox.[/QUOTE]

General Knoxx also offers new loot, which was a big plus for me. pearlescent weapons FTW

[quote name='Tsel']I'd much rather have LIMBO on 360 for the avatar awards, but $12 is a nice price point.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has the triple play pack on sale this week for $9.99. Its has Limbo, Trials HD, and Splosion Man on a disc for the 360.

[quote name='theMADster']Best Buy has the triple play pack on sale this week for $9.99. Its has Limbo, Trials HD, and Splosion Man on a disc for the 360.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. I think I'm gonna get that instead.

[quote name='theMADster']Best Buy has the triple play pack on sale this week for $9.99. Its has Limbo, Trials HD, and Splosion Man on a disc for the 360.[/QUOTE]

Also depends if you have both a PS3 and XBox 360 and haven't bought any of those 3 games listed.

[quote name='vlv723']Also depends if you have both a PS3 and XBox 360 and haven't bought any of those 3 games listed.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I do own Splosion Man and Trials HD, but I can deal with spending this much to beat LIMBO since I can just trade it in after I'm done. Not to mention it comes with 160 MSP.

So I'm definitely getting Minerva's Den and possibly the Protector Trials. Any of the other Bioshock 2 DLC worth getting? I'm assuming not since it seems as if it's for multiplayer, which I don't plan on playing too much.

[quote name='Tsel']Actually, I do own Splosion Man and Trials HD, but I can deal with spending this much to beat LIMBO since I can just trade it in after I'm done. Not to mention it comes with 160 MSP.

So I'm definitely getting Minerva's Den and possibly the Protector Trials. Any of the other Bioshock 2 DLC worth getting? I'm assuming not since it seems as if it's for multiplayer, which I don't plan on playing too much.[/QUOTE]

I own the same two games. I picked up the Triple pack for the same reason, just to beat Limbo real quick and sell it off. The 160 MSP was a nice bonus as well

Was hoping for lower price on Borderlands' DLC, but glad that they went on sale.

I'm on the fence now since I'm going to get all the DLC anyway. I might just pick up Borderlands Game of the Year Edition instead and give my regular copy of Borderlands to a friend.

Edit: Not much love this week for the PSP with PSP game discounts like last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back