PSN Weekly Deals - 3/4: PSN Awards & Free MotorStorm RC Vita! 3/13 Spring Fever Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

If you enjoy the work that I put into this and the other threads I run on this site, feel free to vote for me in the Cheapy Awards' CAG Community Award category.

Index
Current Deals
Alternate Deals
Upcoming Deals (Post #2)
February 2012 PlayStation Plus Offerings (Post #2)
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals (Post #2)
Frequently Asked Questions (Post #2)

Current Deals (Full Update Here)

Bundles

PS3
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $8.99 - Ends 3/13
Fancy Pants Adventures - $4.99
God of War: Origins Collection - $27.99 - Ends 3/13
Hydrophobia: Prophecy - $2.99 - Temporary Sale
Infamous Festival of Blood - $6.99 - Ends 3/13
Jurassic Park: The Game - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Just Cause 2 - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Limbo - $10.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $13.99 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil Code Veronica X - $9.99
Space Ace - $4.99
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $10.49 - Ends 3/13

PSP
Cabela’s African Safari - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts Ultimate Challenge - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Cabela’s North American Adventures - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Crash Tag Team Racing - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - $20.99 - Ends 3/13
DJMax Portable 3 - $19.99
Gun: Showdown - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Monster Jam: Path Of Destruction - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Rapala Trophies - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Super Monkey Ball Adventure - $9.99
Swat: Target Liberty - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop

PS1 Classics
Chrono Trigger - $6.99 - Ends 3/13

Minis
Angry Birds - $2.79 - Ends 3/13

Vita
MLB 12: The Show - $34.99 - 2.8 GB
MotorStorm RC Presented By Scion - Free - 646 MB
Unit 13 - $35.99 - 1.2 GB

PlayStation Plus

Deals
Angry Birds - PSP/PS3 - $1.95 - Ends 3/13
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Chrono Trigger - PSP/PS3 - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy - PSP - $14.69 - Ends 3/13
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - $6.29 - Ends 3/13
God of War: Origins Collection - $19.59 - Ends 3/13
Infamous Festival of Blood - $4.89 - Ends 3/13
Killzone 3 Multiplayer - $7.50
Limbo - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
MotorStorm RC - $7.49 - Ends 3/13
Resident Evil 4 - $9.79 - Ends 3/13
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $7.34 - Ends 3/13
Touchdown Fever - PSP/PS3 - $2.39
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - $11.99

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
Battle Fantasia
Bermuda Triangle - PSP/PS3
Fatal Inertia
Hamsterball
Inferno Pool
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Orbit - PSP/PS3
Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves
Sega Genesis Bundle - Includes the Six Games Below
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Golden Axe
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus - 5.2 GB
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Streets of Rage 2
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Um Jammer Lammy - PSP/PS3

Qore
Qore Episode 46 - March 2012

Add-ons
Dungeon Defenders - PlayStation Plus Exclusive DLC - Free

Themes
Leap Year - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
Start The Party 2 - Dynamic

Asura's Wrath Bundle - $0.99
The House of the Dead III (3)
Jak and Daxter Collection (2)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 4 - $0.99
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Bundle 3 - $0.99

Alternate Deals (Deals not available in the PS Store)

PlayStation Network Cards
$20 code - GameStop.com - $19.99
$20 code - BestBuy.com - $20.00
$50 code - GameStop.com - $49.99
$50 code - BestBuy.com - $50.00

PS3
Age of Booty - GameStop.com - $4.99
Digger HD - GameStop.com - $4.99
Fat Princess - BestBuy.com - $7.99
Superstars V8 Racing - GameStop.com - $7.49

Minis
Awesome Summer Minis Bundle (A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks, Young Thor, Zombie Tycoon, and Widget Odyssey 1 & 2) - GameStop.com - $4.99

PS1
Crash Bandicoot - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off
Jet Moto - GameStop.com - $2.99 - 50% off

PSP
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light - GameStop.com - $5.99 - 25% off
CLADUN: This is an RPG! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 33% off
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - GameStop.com - $14.99 - 25% off
Disgaea Infinite - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 47% off
Dragoneer's Aria - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 50% off
Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? - GameStop.com - $7.99 - 20% off
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! - GameStop.com - $9.99 - 66% off
Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - GameStop.com - $19.99 - 33% off

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Is Split Second a permanent price drop or a limited time thing? I am downloading the PS+ trial now but I am almost done with Saints Row 3, and I want to finish that before I try Split Second.

I will defiantly have Saints Row 3 done by Tuesday if it's still good till then.[/QUOTE]
Split/Second was decent. I picked it up from Blockbuster during the last BOGO sale for $7.50. If you're really lucky you could possibly find one at BBV for around $6 n change with the current 3/$19.99 or 5/$29.99 sale on games/movies $14.99 and under.

If you don't see a copy out on the shelves for sale, you could always ask the manager on duty if they would convert a rental copy to used for you.:D Although unfortunately I know the only BBV by you now is the one in Hanover Township by Wilkes-Barre.:whistle2:#

"Oh wow, a full PS3 game for free? Such savings!"

That's what I thought of at first. Then I saw that I can get it for $4.21 on Amazon. But hey, free is free!

[quote name='crzyboy88']"Oh wow, a full PS3 game for free? Such savings!"

That's what I thought of at first. Then I saw that I can get it for $4.21 on Amazon. But hey, free is free![/QUOTE]

Isn't it also a part of the Tomb Raider Trilogy HD collection? I wonder if the same save files will work, unlike Burnout and Assassin's Creed II.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Isn't it also a part of the Tomb Raider Trilogy HD collection? I wonder if the same save files will work, unlike Burnout and Assassin's Creed II.[/QUOTE]
It depends on if it's the exact same version as the disc version, as the digital version of Burnout Paradise and the Deluxe Edition of Assassin's Creed II weren't the same SKU as the one that most people had played. We probably won't know until it's released or if people that may have already purchased it can speak on that subject.
[quote name='PublikDefender']what games are part of the sonic holiday bundle?[/QUOTE]
This is the first time we've even heard of this bundle, so we don't have specifics yet. You'll have to wait until a little bit closer to when it'll be available for Sega to offer up details. For now, it's probably safe to say that it has at least a few of the Sonic games on PSN (Adventure, 1, 2, and/or 4 Episode 1). The time they offered a bundle, it had all of those games along with the DX add-on for Adventure for $20 this past June.

[quote name='Barry Burton']is de blob 2 worth a download?[/QUOTE]

I only played about 1/2 the first one and the first level in the 2nd one, but ya, for $10 it's not too bad. But I've seen disc copies on sale for $10, and I always recommend getting the disc version over getting the digital one.

[quote name='Vegan']If I'm out of town during a PSN sale, can I log in on a website and make a purchase like I can with Xbox.com?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not unless the game/content you want is for PSP or a PS1 classic, in which case you could use MediaGo.

I had to find out the hard way that my Tomb Raider Underworld (disc version) save files don't work with the Tomb Raider Trilogy (disc version).
Hopefully, the tomb raider underworld (disc version) is compatible w/ the underworld dl version tomorrow. I'd be so happy that i get to finish this game. Then I can move on to the other games from the trilogy that i got from best buy for $10.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It depends on if it's the exact same version as the disc version, as the digital version of Burnout Paradise and the Deluxe Edition of Assassin's Creed II weren't the same SKU as the one that most people had played. We probably won't know until it's released or if people that may have already purchased it can speak on that subject.

This is the first time we've even heard of this bundle, so we don't have specifics yet. You'll have to wait until a little bit closer to when it'll be available for Sega to offer up details. For now, it's probably safe to say that it has at least a few of the Sonic games on PSN (Adventure, 1, 2, and/or 4 Episode 1). The time they offered a bundle, it had all of those games along with the DX add-on for Adventure for $20 this past June.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I wish sonic cd had been released so it could be a part of this bundle.

Also, did the Ubisoft 25th anniversary sale ever happen in the U.S.? Here is the link to the eu ubisoft update: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/11/29/ubisoft-celebrates-25th-anniversary-with-psn-discounts/
Did any of these games (beyond good and evil, etc.) go on sale in the U.S.?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not bad, also cant wait for the new NISA sales to start tommorow ^_^. Gonna buy buying a ton of Hyperdimension Neptunia and Trinity Universe stuff[/QUOTE]

What new sales start tomorrow? I hit up NISA's site, didn't see anything.

[quote name='Logain8955']What new sales start tomorrow? I hit up NISA's site, didn't see anything.[/QUOTE]

I cant find the page myself, but the first batch of sales were the games posted (Most of which were PSP).

The second batch is supposed to include Hyperdimension Neptunia and Trinity Universe DLC

Yep, cant find the exact site. But a few unofficial ones i see have the same date, Dec 6th to January 3rd for the DLC and a few more PSP games on sale

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...mb-raider-underworld-and-marvel-pinball-more/

Here are the PS+ offerings for December:

Looks like there will be a Holiday Collection Sale on 12/13, which will offer a bunch of PS3 games on sale bundled with DLC that will be for both PSN and PS+ members with the latter getting a better percentage off.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. So, Split Second is currently $9.99 (half off), but the Split Second bundle will be 33% off? I don't know what the bundle MSRP is, but is getting it at $9.99, then the DLC still the better deal?

EDIT--Also, do the free Crash sale prices expire tonight/tomorrow?

[quote name='crzyboy88']"Oh wow, a full PS3 game for free? Such savings!"

That's what I thought of at first. Then I saw that I can get it for $4.21 on Amazon. But hey, free is free![/QUOTE]
Or if you can find the Tomb Raider Trilogy at Best Buy you could buy the whole trilogy for $9.50.;)

[quote name='dgwillia006']I cant find the page myself, but the first batch of sales were the games posted (Most of which were PSP).

The second batch is supposed to include Hyperdimension Neptunia and Trinity Universe DLC

Yep, cant find the exact site. But a few unofficial ones i see have the same date, Dec 6th to January 3rd for the DLC and a few more PSP games on sale[/QUOTE]

I'm worried you might be mistaken. Everything on their site talks about the sale ending tomorrow, and I cannot find any mention of a follow-up sale. Physical copies of Hyperdimension Neptunia have been on sale through their website since the sale began. http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=n&article=pbomb/PrinnyBomb_Vol184.html

It's possible your source knows something that they have yet to announce, but they revealed the current sale at least a half a week in advance of it starting. It seems odd to me that they would keep quiet on one that begins tomorrow. (I hope you're right, though.)

[quote name='darrenaero']Hmmm. So, Split Second is currently $9.99 (half off), but the Split Second bundle will be 33% off? I don't know what the bundle MSRP is, but is getting it at $9.99, then the DLC still the better deal?

EDIT--Also, do the free Crash sale prices expire tonight/tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
It's on sale right now and will probably end before the new sale begins, which will be 33% off on top of whatever discount that normal PSN members get for that game. So it'll be a stacked deal, though we don't know what price that's based on. I'm sure they will have a post about the Holiday Collection Sale next week before that begins to explain everything about it.

They will expire when the update happens tomorrow afternoon (usually between 4-7 PM EST).

FOUND IT!

psnsale2011.jpg

Someone posted that earlier during the topic, and judging by the image location, its officially from NIS

[quote name='dgwillia006']I cant find the page myself, but the first batch of sales were the games posted (Most of which were PSP).

Yep, cant find the exact site. But a few unofficial ones i see have the same date, Dec 6th to January 3rd for the DLC and a few more PSP games on sale[/QUOTE]

Hmm, cool. Guess we'll find out tomorrow. Thanks!

[quote name='dgwillia006']FOUND IT!

psnsale2011.jpg

Someone posted that earlier during the topic, and judging by the image location, its officially from NIS[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I've got Hyperdimension Neptunia on order from NISA and would love to scoop up some DLC on the cheap. Any recommendations?

Stop the presses and bust out your wallets guys. Joystiq is reporting that Bloodrayne Betrayal is going to be a whopping $3 off this week (the same price PS+ers could have had it on release day). This kind of Earth shattering news doesn't come along very often, so take heed.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/06/bloodrayne-betrayal-gets-a-temporary-price-cut-on-psn/

Enought with the sarcasm, hopefully its another 30% or so off for PS+ members once the store updates today. No way I'm paying $12 for it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Stop the presses and bust out your wallets guys. Joystiq is reporting that Bloodrayne Betrayal is going to be a whopping $3 off this week (the same price PS+ers could have had it on release day). This kind of Earth shattering news doesn't come along very often, so take heed.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/06/bloodrayne-betrayal-gets-a-temporary-price-cut-on-psn/

Enought with the sarcasm, hopefully its another 30% or so off for PS+ members once the store updates today. No way I'm paying $12 for it.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice if PS+ members got an additional discount on it, but I don't see it on the PS+ december discount list so the chances of that happening this week may be slim.

[quote name='sunghost']It'd be nice if PS+ members got an additional discount on it, but I don't see it on the PS+ december discount list so the chances of that happening this week may be slim.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so either, but I'm hoping. It's just really weird that Joystiq would highlight this one specific game that's not even receiving a substantial discount. And who knows where their info came from since the store hasn't updated yet, my guess would be the publisher of the game.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Stop the presses and bust out your wallets guys. Joystiq is reporting that Bloodrayne Betrayal is going to be a whopping $3 off this week (the same price PS+ers could have had it on release day). This kind of Earth shattering news doesn't come along very often, so take heed.

Enought with the sarcasm, hopefully its another 30% or so off for PS+ members once the store updates today. No way I'm paying $12 for it.[/QUOTE]

Tempting, but I will hold off and keep watching for this one.

Awesome update :D. Brought all the Disgaea 4 DLC, brought Iori of the Flames, and brought ALL of the costumes for Hyperdimension Neptunia, along with the NISA/Gust battle tickets, and the 5pb/RED events.

Probably gonna buy a 10$ card so i can get all of the accessories tommorow, and possibly a level booster

The deals for this week (Full Update Here):

PS3
BloodRayne: Betrayal - $11.99
Dragon’s Lair II: Time Warp - $4.99
Sky Fighter - $4.99
Space Ace - $4.99

Add-ons
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Santa’s Hat Set - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - 5Pb Events - $2.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Apple Beret (Compa) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Black Heart Booster 1 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Black Heart Booster 2 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Black Heart Booster 3 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Black Heart Final Booster - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Black Heart Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Black Kitty (Neptune) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Cat Ears (Black Heart) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Chef Hat (If) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Closed Mail (H) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Compa Booster 1 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Compa Booster 2 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Compa Booster 3 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Compa Final Booster - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Compa Nurse Costume - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Compa Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Devil (B) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Devil (C) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Devil (H) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Devil (L) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Devil (S) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Devil (W) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Flower Hat (If) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Green Dot (White Heart) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Green Heart Booster 1 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Green Heart Booster 2 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Green Heart Booster 3 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Green Heart Final Booster - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Green Heart Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Gust Battle Ticket - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Gust Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - If Booster 1 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - If Booster 2 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - If Booster 3 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - If Final Booster - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - If Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - If Workout Outfit - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Leafy Bow Hq (Neptune) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Leafy Bow Hq 2 (Compa) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Leafy Bow Hq 2 (Neptune) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Level Cap +200 (2) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Level Cap +200 (3) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Level Cap +200 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Level Cap +300 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Mail (L) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Mail (S) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Mail (W) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Mochi Stack (Neptune) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Mystic Hat (Green Heart) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Mystic Hat (White Heart) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Neptune Booster 1 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Neptune Booster 2 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Neptune Booster 3 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Neptune Final Booster - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Neptune Santa Costume - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Neptune Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Nisa Battle Ticket - $0.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Nisa Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Nurse (Black Heart) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Nurse (Green Heart) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Nurse’s Cap (If) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Open Mail (H) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Red Events - $2.99
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Spring Bouquet 2 (If) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Waitress (Compa) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Whipped (Compa) - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - White Heart Booster 1 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - White Heart Booster 2 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - White Heart Booster 3 - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - White Heart Final Booster - $0.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - White Heart Swimsuit Costume - $1.49
Hyperdimension Neptunia - Witch Hat (If) - $0.49
Trinity Universe - Clear Soul Pack Extra Volume - $1.99
Trinity Universe - Gift For Everyone Pack - $0.49
Trinity Universe - Godly Weapon Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Healing Idol Pack - $0.49
Trinity Universe - High Ability Pack - $0.49
Trinity Universe - High-Level Armor Pack - $1.99
Trinity Universe - Macaroon’s Black Market Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Middle Ability Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Mid-Level Armor Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Mightiest Meteorite Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - My Secret Savings Pack - $0.49
Trinity Universe - Paternal Love Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Super Galaxy Pirate Pack - $1.99
Trinity Universe - Technician’s Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Their Voices Pack - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Universal Beauty Pack - $1.49

Themes
Trinity Universe - Theme 01: Kanata - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Theme 03: Rizelea - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Theme 05: Mizuki - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Theme 07: Miyu - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Theme 09: Flonne - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Theme 10: Etna - $1.49
Trinity Universe - Theme 11: Prinny - $1.49

PlayStation Plus

PS3
Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 1 and 2 Bundle - $3.00
Sky Fighter - $3.99

Minis
Snowy: The Bear's Adventures - PSP/PS3 - $0.75

[quote name='Magus8472']Renegade Ops appears to be listed at its sale price right now despite the blog saying it starts on 12/20.[/QUOTE]
It's $14.99 from what I can see on my alt US account.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's $14.99 from what I can see on my alt US account.[/QUOTE]

Same here.. it's showing as $14.99 on my account which has PS+..

[quote name='PublikDefender']so all the assassin's creed stuff isn't happening?[/QUOTE]
The Assassin's Creed bundles will be on sale the 13th.

[quote name='sunghost']The Assassin's Creed bundles will be on sale the 13th.[/QUOTE]

Wish they would run the dlc on sale in NA. I still want the DaVinci DLC but I'm not paying more than $5 for it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's $14.99 from what I can see on my alt US account.[/QUOTE]

It came up as 11.99/8.99 when I clicked through the Renegade Ops ad on the front page of the store earlier. Now it just gives me a "you cannot access this content on your account" error when I try that so I can't tell you if it's fixed or not. I bought it at 8.99, so I know I'm not crazy.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It doesn't look like it's available to anybody else, so it seems like a bug that you were able to take advantage of while it was up.[/QUOTE]

Oh well. Worked out nice for me at least, since my PS+ expires tomorrow.

Nice! Marvel Pinball next week. Downloaded the demo two weeks ago and let my five year old daughter play it and she really liked it but I didn't feel like springing for the full game. Now it is coming for freeeeeee!

Thanks for your groundbreaking insight, but I'll just be happy with any discount I can get for it. And the reason Joystiq decided it was worth mentioning just that game might be due to how fuck'ing awesome it is. :cool:

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Thanks for your groundbreaking insight, but I'll just be happy with any discount I can get for it. And the reason Joystiq decided it was worth mentioning just that game might be due to how fuck'ing awesome it is. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Enjoy.

Shitty deals, plain and simple (for me, anyway). I have no idea what Hyper-Neptuna and Trinity are, but those who do, I assume all the DLC on sale is pretty awesome. Hope you guys enjoy it.

The one good deal not related to that, Penny Arcade, is a repeat.

[quote name='dgwillia006']

psnsale2011.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Given that the Disgaea 3 DLC was supposed to be on sale 'til the 20th, any particular reason it's no longer on sale now? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back