PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
red these posts, saw the ign review and went to the ps store to buy it. Saw it at full price, no thanks. All the other stuff was on sale. Backlog is too strong.
You missed the preorder discount! It was only 10% but as least it was something.

You missed the preorder discount! It was only 10% but as least it was something.
No doubt friend. Even 10% would have been fine. Big backlog and I'm not a big indie fan (i'll still buy them to support them), although $20 is a lot. Im churning thru dark souls 3, have ff12, mafia 3, and zelda BOTW in the pipeline.... it will never end and then destiny 2 comes out.

Any opinions, impressions, yay/nay on Typoman? Seems like it might be interesting, The Price is RightTM, but there is the slight whiff of future PS+.

Welp, biggest draw there is JC3 and I already have it on Xbone. Downwell is a great little game but otherwise a bust for me.

PS4 offerings are awesome! Held off on buying JC3 many times... my strategy of trying to not buy any PS4 game really worked out for me it seems :whistle2: :D/, now just need the other older games like FC4, Bloodborne etc.

Vita offerings are a little weak.

JC3 is a solid game despite all the naysayers that talk about poor quality on consoles.  Definitely the kind of game PS Plus or GWG members have been asking for.  AAA, high profile, etc.

I was close to buying JC3 during the Black Friday in July sale Bestbuy....glad I didn't. Downwell is pretty cool and Super Motherload was well liked. Not a bad set of games.

Nice surprise because I would have totally bought JC3 when it got low enough and the time was right, now I don't have to bother. Seems fitting since I discovered (and fell in love with) JC2 thanks to PS+ originally. Freedom Cry is another one of those I'd pick up randomly at some point if it was cheap enough. Downwell is incredible, despite playing it on PC I will happily go get the platinum for this version.

The real downer for me is the PS3 games this month, I know most people just gloss over the PS3 games on plus at this point but I still play my PS3 about as much as my PS4 so I always look forward to what plus will bring. Not liking what I see this month on that front.

Happy overall though, if anything I am just glad for some variety. 4 of the "big" games over the past 3 months have been modern-style adventure games and while I've enjoyed them it was starting to feel a bit redundant.

No doubt friend. Even 10% would have been fine. Big backlog and I'm not a big indie fan (i'll still buy them to support them), although $20 is a lot. Im churning thru dark souls 3, have ff12, mafia 3, and zelda BOTW in the pipeline.... it will never end and then destiny 2 comes out.
If you don't mind paying with something besides PSN credit, Amazon has digital codes of Pyre for $17.99: https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B071ZM4R3F/

Credit goes to CAG's front page.

Not that I'm interested in the game at this point in time, but I do think it's funny that it comes out to be a mere 0.56 cent savings since Amazon charges tax on digital goods and PSN does not.  Heh.

Nice PS+ month. Wish I hadn't just bought JC3 pre-owned from Wal-Mart, especially since I'm out of the country all this month, and the plus games will be live already before I get back. Hope Wal-Mart takes returns on pre-owned games, I haven't looked into it. Already have AC IV Season Pass on X1, but it is nice to have another option to play Freedom Cry (still in my backlog). I had to search to find out how much I paid for Super Motherload, $1.50, so no big deal, and I found out a bunch of other games that I had forgotten about buying, lol. Never heard of Level 22, but I mighht dig out the Vita to give it a try.

Yeah downwell and supermotherload are both cross buy. Hopefully they work and sony doesn't pull any funny business.

Hopefully boost mode gets jc3 to 30 fps but i kinda doubt it. Weird ps+ choice since reg ps4 owners are screwed but I'll try the game. Jc2 was fun

Do think it’s odd that there are two listings on PSN for Supermotherload. One that says PS3/PS4 and one that just says PS4.

Hope that isn’t indicating that they will make the first one PS3 only. But can’t see how that would work with current licenses anyway.

So....fingers crossed.

Do think it’s odd that there are two listings on PSN for Supermotherload. One that says PS3/PS4 and one that just says PS4.

Hope that isn’t indicating that they will make the first one PS3 only. But can’t see how that would work with current licenses anyway.

So....fingers crossed.
That's normal, as it was one way they did to make it easy to see what games are Cross Buy, but they stopped it at some point and now it's a rare way for them to designate Cross Buy games. It's just listed on the game's description, which is the case for both versions of Super Motherload. Nothing to worry about.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/26/graceful-explosion-machine-gracefully-explodes-onto-ps4-august-8/

Graceful Explosion Machine is coming to PS4 on 8/8. Enjoyed this a lot on Switch and am glad more people will get to try it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w757iSWfa14

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/26/cute-as-heck-platformer-a-hat-in-time-comes-to-ps4-this-fall/

A Hat in Time is coming to PS4 this Fall for $29.99, which is published by Humble Bundle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDNz8JDIPck

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/26/the-sims-4-is-coming-to-ps4-out-november-17/

The Sims 4 is coming to PS4 on 11/17. Pre-orders get the Perfect Patio Stuff Pack and those that pre-order the Deluxe Party Edition also get to play it three days early and three other packs of items with it.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/26/t-minus-30-days-until-the-call-of-duty-wwii-beta-divisions-overview/

The Call of Duty WWII beta begins in 30 days, so they detailed the five divisions that will be in the beta that effectively act as their class system.

I just bought JC3 for $12 like a week and a half ago, grrrrrrr. Ah well. It's a good game so I'm not mad I own it physically.

I got the PC version of Just Cause 3 at launch but it was plagued with technical issues so I didn't get very far into it. I'll give it another go on PS4.

August 2017 ps+ games

Just Cause 3, PS4
Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry, PS4
Super Motherload, PS3
Snakeball, PS3
Downwell, PS Vita (crossbuy with PS4)
Level 22, PS Vita

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/26/ps-plus-free-games-for-august-2017/
The rest of this post:

PS Plus Summer Movies are here! Enjoy six weeks of 99¢ rentals – selected for you from this summer’s hottest blockbusters. Starting us off with a bang, The Lego Batman Movie – handpicked for the whole family to enjoy. Check out the full schedule of movies below, then head over to PS Store each week to enjoy 99¢ rentals.

You can download the PlayStation Video app on Android or iOS devices and watch your movies on the go. Once rented, your unwatched movies stay in My Videos for up to 30 days. Hot right?

For Free-to-Play, Dreadnaught, launching in open beta on August 1st, will be offering a $20 PlayStation Plus pack starting August 15th. All PlayStation Plus members will also get the Ravenswood Plus Pack free.

There’s lot of great stuff to look forward to, but if you want something immediate, this weekend only, PlayStation Plus members can play Doom for free starting tomorrow, Thursday the 27th until the 30th. Play all weekend long, then save 50% on the full game purchase in the PlayStation Store with a PlayStation Plus exclusive discount, which is available through August 3rd.

So there's a second part of totally digital coming....possibly Thursday or Friday with Doom?

Is any of that right?
I bolded what's right.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/18/totally-digital-hot-new-games-and-great-deals-on-catalog-titles/

Check out Round 1 of Totally Digital sales titles below, then head over to PS Store before the lineup changes August 1 at 8 AM Pacific. Come back then for the next and final round of deals!
That's why the deals from the sale end on Tuesday.

Doom seems to be a separate thing bethesda is doing on their own. I don't know why ps4 players have to wait an extra week to finally get the sale but at least it is almost here. Hopefully the price changes late tonight so i can start downloading. Heard the game is huge like 60-65 GiB wtf
Sales go up at 11 AM ET/8 AM PT.

I hope these 2 week sales are just for the summer stretch.   I like to see new sales every week and drink wine over the cries and lamentations of those who forget to buy things. 

Can any Playstation Vue users answer this question?

Can you pay your monthly subscription with psn credit or only with a cc? I need Adult Swim for Rick and Morty and im sitting on a good amount of psn credit atm.

Can any Playstation Vue users answer this question?

Can you pay your monthly subscription with psn credit or only with a cc? I need Adult Swim for Rick and Morty and im sitting on a good amount of psn credit atm.
It charges psn credit first before charging a credit card. So if you have the available psn credit in your wallet, it'll take it all from there.

Can anyone sell me on Titalfall 2? got Black ops III and many friends said it's almost the same game, i want to believe they're wrong tho.
I never played BOIII, but I doubt it plays anything like TF2. The mobility of the characters, shooting and overall experience is great. Then on top of that you add Titans to the mix and is just a very unique experience. I played non-stop for the past months, but Horizon Zero Dawn took me away for a while. However, when it comes to shooters I wished others would follow what Respawn did and give us something that feels fresh and unique.

TLDR; go buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back