PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick reminder that everyone should pick up Axiom Verge for $9.99 and the Gamestop PC/Steamcode/Soundtrack Steelbook for $4.97 and sneak it into your PS4 collection.

Pro day has free shipping, so you can order any of the 10 indiebox/gametrust steelbooks if your local store isn't as awesome(?) as mine keeping these hidden in the back room for over a year in mint condition.

(hyperlink will go to page showing all 10 titles)
Unfortunately this is proof that physical PC games are really not collectible at all. When these steelbook PC games are blown out for $5 each and still don't sell (they've been at this price for a long time), it proves that they just aren't in demand at all.

The dead by daylight says special edition full game trial. What exactly does that mean? My son and his friends would be interested but if it's a limited amount of time and then locked or something that would be pointless for them because they wouldn't probably buy it. thx
It's a Free Weekend trial for people to try it out and see if they want to buy it since it's on sale during the promotion.

So I downloaded fortnite since I was excited about trying that battle royale mode thats coming out soon. the game is not free though even though it says free and lets you download it and everything. I am very annoyed right now.

So I downloaded fortnite since I was excited about trying that battle royale mode thats coming out soon. the game is not free though even though it says free and lets you download it and everything. I am very annoyed right now.
It goes F2P next year, to play it now you have to shell out $40 for the founder's pack. Or a friend can share a code if they purchased a higher tiered founders pack.

You downloaded the client, not the game. You need one of the Founder's Packs to play now, otherwise it'll be free to play in 2018 when it's out of Early Access.

Both. Just to give you some idea:

Remember the Ruvik-clone enemy with the one-hit kill move that appears near the end of the game? There's one in Chapter 2. Yes, seriously. But that enemy is a cakewalk if you hit him in the body with a Harpoon Bolt then use a match while he's on the ground. You'll also need to use nearly every torch/flammable body/furnace when fighting Laura in Chapter 5, and she's really fast on Nightmare/Akumu.

If you take on that difficulty, upgrading your Match capacity is an absolute must, followed by Stamina and Bullet Stock.

Agreed. Akumu feels so rewarding when you get past difficult/annoying sections (e.g., the start of Chapter 6, the slow-moving platform in Chapter 10). Evil Within 2 cannot get here soon enough. :joystick:
I played The Last of Us on the highest difficulty and really enjoyed it because the stealth mechanics were done so well. My only gripe with Evil Within was that I felt even on Survivor, that there were far too many cheap deaths. Having to deal with more of them doesn't sound all that appealing, but I may give it a go after I finish Titanfall 2.

That being said, I'm excited for Evil Within 2.

is that the lowest price for Nier:Automata not currently ps+ memeber but wanna store that game for later
It's currently $35 ($28 with GCU) at Best Buy. Even if you don't have GCU that's cheaper than the PS+ price of $38 or the non-plus price of $42.

i think he's saying he'll never want to sell it away so the convenience of digital is preferred.

do weekly psn sales overlap like xbox sales do for a few hours or so?

Witcher 3 Complete was $25 during last year's Black Friday sale. Or maybe just the weekly sale at the same time?

I bought it then. Still haven't played it.

Picked up Dead by Daylight (Deluxe Ed?) digitally PSN this weekend for $20. I'm surprised by how much fun I had playing it. My hearts racing the entire time. Slasher movie fun at its best.

I'm pretty sure the physical version can keep you busy for well over 100+ hours too.
So true but I just want a digital version of this game for my ps4.Will I play it?probably not so why do I want it?just to have it in the backlog to look at every time I turn on my ps4.

I find A Wondeful Life Special Edition pretty antiquated honestly. It ran pretty poorly back then when I bought it (on the original PS2....may run better now), and just was kind of bland compared to the awesome Friends of Mineral Town I was playing from the GBA at the time. I also didn't enjoy the loading for everything (may be improved here). I feel you can do better a better Harvest Moon game than this one. I can't comment on Save the Homeland though.

I lasted an hour on Witcher 3, thinking I'd love it.  Can't explain why, but -hated- the feel of combat.   Probably should have given it another chance, but flippageddon happened.

Someone sell me on Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate.   If I know Im never really going to get fully invested in MP, would i have fun with some solo romps in star wars land?   I played the beta for a bit so I sort of know what I'm getting into... but is it all just sort of hoard mode [that's what was in the beta iirc]

I lasted an hour on Witcher 3, thinking I'd love it. Can't explain why, but -hated- the feel of combat. Probably should have given it another chance, but flippageddon happened.

Someone sell me on Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate. If I know Im never really going to get fully invested in MP, would i have fun with some solo romps in star wars land? I played the beta for a bit so I sort of know what I'm getting into... but is it all just sort of hoard mode [that's what was in the beta iirc]
There’s very little solo content in the game. I’d pass and wait for Battlefront 2.

I lasted an hour on Witcher 3, thinking I'd love it. Can't explain why, but -hated- the feel of combat. Probably should have given it another chance, but flippageddon happened.

Someone sell me on Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate. If I know Im never really going to get fully invested in MP, would i have fun with some solo romps in star wars land? I played the beta for a bit so I sort of know what I'm getting into... but is it all just sort of hoard mode [that's what was in the beta iirc]
I'd skip it, not worth it if you are going to just solo.

Many (most?) people don't like Witcher 3 combat. Myself included. But it still remained GotY for me.

Aard and Axii (and in some cases, Yrden) lowers the amount you actually have to fight.

Quen and Yrden makes it so fighting is safer.

Igni is... mostly pointless.

Give it another try, games quite something IMHO. I'm new to whole witcher series and 3rd one was my first. I'm not big fan of a combat myself and combat def. not the thing that keeps me going. The whole environment is enchanting, characters and creatures. I prob fell in love with Ciri have huge hardon for dat gurl. Rather than that story is a staple for me.

If you have any love for Star Wars I'd say it's worth $5. It looks and sounds amazing. There's nothing to 'invest' in multiplayer wise. You'll be doing almost the same thing offline except against bots instead of people. Unless you don't have Plus or internet, just jump online.

If you have any love for Star Wars I'd say it's worth $5. It looks and sounds amazing. There's nothing to 'invest' in multiplayer wise. You'll be doing almost the same thing offline except against bots instead of people. Unless you don't have Plus or internet, just jump online.
I mean I already have my MP jam [TLOUR]. I'm not switching for SWBF, I already know that. So since I know I'm not going to be competitive in a 'battlefield' game, I'd rather just have fun killing bots. Sounds like it might be a skip, though, based on posts here.

Ahh this is similar to xbox' storeparser well thank you fellow CAG for this helpful link.
Was thinking the same thing lol. Saw the price on the PS3 rune factory game and thought to myself it had been way cheaper than that just recently and was able to check it with that link.

Kinda bummed I didn't buy it before but it looks like it goes on sale fairly regularly so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back