PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a couple of years since I played but I seem to remember framerate drops on the vita version while the PS3 always ran fine for me. I did prefer that version overall though because you have to interact with the world for certain gameplay things (runes on a wall or commanding your little thief man to open chests) and on the vita you could simply tap the screen where as on PS3 you had to use a cursor with the analog stick.
Might just wait for the PS4 version then instead of buying the older ones.

Secret sale today? Lot of new deals posted on Wario64. $22 a decent deal for Hellblade?
Full Price ($30) is a good deal for Hellblade, so cheaper is a better deal.

Edit: Nioh/Nioh Complete for $19.99/$29.99

Hell of a deal. Nioh is amazing.

Getting Life is Strange: Before the Storm deluxe for $17.49. Missed out on the Amazon glitch but have earned enough credit from Amazon no-rush shipping to get this one "free."

Debating on nioh complete, anyone with the pass care to chime in?

Also, is it better than bloodborne?
The DLC is pretty decent. Whether or not you will make it that far will depend on how much you enjoy the game. It is a step below BB in my opinion. Although the gameplay overall is much faster. It’s one of my favorite games of the year.

Nothing on decent enough sale for me to consider. Pyre is the only thing that comes close, but it’s a wait for sure. Bastion and Transistor have both been dirt cheap.

Getting Life is Strange: Before the Storm deluxe for $17.49. Missed out on the Amazon glitch but have earned enough credit from Amazon no-rush shipping to get this one "free."
I really enjoyed Life is Strange, like too much, and so far I’m not really into the prequel. I’m fresh into it but Chloe is so so whiny it annoys me. Max was at least understated and cool. Chloe bitches about the weather and blames it on her Mom and stepdad and father.

lol this sale....

uncharted 4 was like 27 last sale and now no man's sky is 24

they just trolling at this point

mostly the same games we just had at the same or worse prices, taking a page from microsoft's book on this one

I really enjoyed Life is Strange, like too much, and so far I’m not really into the prequel. I’m fresh into it but Chloe is so so whiny it annoys me. Max was at least understated and cool. Chloe bitches about the weather and blames it on her Mom and stepdad and father.
This is how I felt about the original game honestly. Every scene with Chloe was terrible, I'd rather she just wasn't in the game at all. Though at least they gave you the option to never side with her in arguments and constantly make her mad (typically by doing the morally right thing) which I always did.

This is how I felt about the original game honestly. Every scene with Chloe was terrible, I'd rather she just wasn't in the game at all. Though at least they gave you the option to never side with her in arguments and constantly make her mad (typically by doing the morally right thing) which I always did.
Does it have a great soundtrack like the first did? The first was far and away one of my favorite game soundtracks ever.

If only there was a place you can trade in games and buy psn currency. A stopping place for games one might say.
In your opinion (or anyone else that has played it), how good is the dlc? i'm a big fan of the souls games (demons, dark 1-3, BB).

Should I,

a) return my sealed physical Nioh that I bought for $17 with GCU (or trade at GS for $20) and buy the psn complete for $30?

b) ...buy the psn vanilla for $20?

c) skip the dlc, keep the physical vanilla, and trade to GS down the road

thanks!

Does it have a great soundtrack like the first did? The first was far and away one of my favorite game soundtracks ever.
100% agree..also really liked Hotline Miami, Demons' Souls, Indigo Prophecy Soundtrack, Katamari Damacy, DKC, and Silent Hill 3

Hellblade was easily worth it at full piece. May be relatively short but in my mind easily has the production values of a $60 game. I’d rather play a shorter game that’s great than a 50-hour game that sucks.

So, yeah, $22 is even more of a bargain.

Sale otherwise is meh. But kind of expected that since it’s focused on the game awards.

I’m wanting more digital only game sales and obviously with few exceptions, most of this is retail stuff that has been on sale on BF, etc.

Difference between SFV $19.99 and the $39.99 version is characters and skins?
unless you're in a hurry (which I don't know why you would be as it's been out a while)

you might as well wait for the super duper fantastic edition that comes out down the road that will include everything

Thought it was odd to get an email from Humble Bundle about A Hat in Time on PS4 with a link to PSN. How is that related to HB? Guessing it may be some arrangement with the dev.

In that case, I want to say it's been that price physical. If you waited this long, no reason to wait longer.

Edit: It was $20 around Black Friday.
Yea i was looking around for the physical copy of the Complete Edition. Best Buy doesn't carry it anymore. Amazon still does but it's $40ish and change. eBay is the same. I'd rather have a physical copy though.

Just grabbed TEW 2 for $30. It's not showing up on the sale page but it's on sale. It's been the featured game on psn all week.

Does Sony have an epic year-end sale like Xbox does?

I am getting tired of just having multipats going on sale. This was not the reason I bought a PS4.

Where's my HDR for Destiny 2 on the pro?  No way to tell if it's working with the announced bug.  I assumed it'd be night and day difference.

unless you're in a hurry (which I don't know why you would be as it's been out a while)

you might as well wait for the super duper fantastic edition that comes out down the road that will include everything
I would prefer the base game since it's cheaper and I know it was recently on sale for $15 but I decided to pass.Im regretting it now and after watching these hyped videos of balrog vs zangief or guile vs zangief I really want to dip my toe in the online community.So what would the standard version which will update to arcade ultra or something like that in January not have that this $40 version will?

Here is a video I recently saw that wowed me
https://youtu.be/Cwhnx1nv_AQ"]https://youtu.be/Cwhnx1nv_AQ

I told myself I would buy No Man's Sky digital if it was under 20.

Grrrr....It's 24.  That's still not 20.

I want to spend money Sony.  

Why won't you give us good sales?

Luckily there is another place where they claim to have the Best Buys. They are giving a few cents more then that other place if you aren't elite.
You are right about that. Totally escaped me. I'm in PR so no GameStop and Best Buy hasn't opened back up since the hurricane so out of sight out of mind.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back