PSN, will it ever comeback? YES, so where is TMK?

j-cart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
The simple question is, IF the PSN will come back online, when will it be?

It-Only-Does-Offline-1041428.jpg

Now for fun I will put up a 20 dollar card of the winner's choice (PSN, Wii points or XBL) which will go to one person who says the correct date (only one will win!). If no one gets the correct date then I'll just think of something until that happens.

The bet: If the USA PSN were to come back, which date will it go live?

Rules:

-partial PSN will be considered the correct date (meaning, if there is no online play but you can sign into the USA PSN is considered valid).
-Betting date closes on Monday May 2nd Pacific Standard Time. That means Sunday at midnight on the west coast.

How to bet:

I, j-cart believe the PSN will come back online on May 3rd.

Must write your bet the following way or it will not be counted. This means BOLD your CAG id and BOLD the date you believe it will come back online.

Lets have fun with this!

/update 4.30.11

This just in. Sony is having a press conference tomorrow May 1st (which it is currently Sunday there right now) @ 2PM their time.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/04/30/sony-press-conference-tomorrow/comment-page-2/

Because I am the one offering the prize I am going to now shorten the time frame for entering into this contest to tonight at 10 PM Pacific Standard Time. All votes will be voided during and after the press conference.

In the event that Sony does not give an exact date for the PSN, then the closing date will restore the the original plan of May 2nd, Sunday at midnight PST.

Voting is now CLOSED.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...-qriocity-services-to-be-available-this-week/

CAG PSN Revival Bet dates:

April 29: FlipSide
April 30:
May 1: Frankski
May 2: SeanR1221, GTmaster39, KingBroly, abhinav, madbst, DarkDemon22, smiggity, momouchi, Scorch, Skizye, paz9x, Jimbo Slice
May 3: j-cart, SERENITYGOD, GaveUpTomorrow, Captain Joel, FroMann, Buuhan1, bobo2k4, Kilvas09, Oakafanforlife, mediamixerj, freakyzeeky, rosterking, the8055, Loonknight
May 4: supraazn, jello44, B:L, Naruto Uzumaki, x-striker, retrad, Supplice, thunder_gamer, UberSwiss, lolwut?, mac101010, VRS1650, sdragon
May 5: Jesus_S_Preston, Incubus, Josh5890, my2k2zx2, The Crotch, dannyox718
May 6: Halluzinationz, Chitown021, E_G_Man, raarar, snakelda, LaraCroftsLeftBoob
May 7: bearhawk72, Oaxan, skkared4life
May 8: DOMINATOR912
May 9: Halo05, technom22, CosmosTheMouse
May 10: Basilofbkrst, xilly, Moonknight25
May 11: Monsta Mack
May 12: Llamaw00d
May 13: Wigginsnemisis
May 14: vivafriend5, Poker360
May 15: JStryke
May 16: RedRingOfDeath
May 23: anotherpoorgamer
June 6: mrx001
Dec 21-12: IAmTheCheapestGamer

Last edited by a moderator:
I Halluzinationz believe PSN will come back online on May 6, 2011.

Also a few questions:

Can we only cast 1 vote?
If we cast a vote, and we believe it will be back up the same day as somebody else can we specify an exact time? And then you give the prize to the one who guessed closest to the time?

I, KingBroly, believe that PSN will come back online May 2nd around 11:00pm EST when a new firmware update is released.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']
Can we only cast 1 vote?
If we cast a vote, and we believe it will be back up the same day as somebody else can we specify an exact time? And then you give the prize to the one who guessed closest to the time?[/QUOTE]

Only one vote. No time is allowed, since that cannot be accurately be determined. Random drawing from the date it falls on of all people that guessed the correct date. Which is why there is no entry fee :D

I'll update the rest soon, but lets keep this topic free from chatter. This topic has already circumvented the internet as old news. Once the betting closes, then we can post what ever we want.

KingBroly: Time is not needed.

I, Chitown021 believe the PSN will come back on May 6th

What's the tie-breaker going to be? There's only so many days to choose from so I'm sure multiple people will pick the same day(s).

[quote name='Chitown021']
What's the tie-breaker going to be? There's only so many days to choose from so I'm sure multiple people will pick the same day(s).[/QUOTE]

Random generator http://www.random.org/ That is the gamble you take for picking a date with a lot of votes. Think of it as the confidence vote, whereas your chance of winning is still thin because you didn't take a gamble.

/edit: thanks sdragon

I FlipSide believe that PSN will comeback today, April 30

.. lol wishful thinking..its my weekend and I want to play S4!

Last edited by a moderator:
I, JStryke believe the PSN will come back online on May 15th.

Since I move at the end of next month potentially, let's aim for the halfway point between now and then. :razz:

[quote name='DarkDemon22']I, DarkDemon22 believe the PSN will come back online on May 2nd.[/QUOTE]

I'll put you in, but a new account for April 2011 and first post too? This just screams someone trying to double vote. IF you do end up pulling a fast one, then karma is a bitch. IF you are real and legit, post more, CAGs only bite in the present of food. Just don't be covered in food.

/updated

bread's done
Back