PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we could talk about the good old days when the flash sales actually had good sales.

In all seriousness though, those prices are pretty good for TWD seasons on PS4. They are both likely to hit $5 at some point though based on history. Plus, a lot of us with PS4s have played them so the excitement is not as high as it likely would have been otherwise.
Yeah played season 1 on XBox360, PS3 and Vita. And season 2 on PS3. Probably pass on this sale. Although decent price for it if you haven't already played it.

25 levels in Geometry Wars down. 59 stars. Some levels are so easy to get 3 stars on, and others are tough to get even 1.

This should've been a trophy contest game.

Last time I'll mention it. I think.
pkTihwM.jpg

So I got a 2nd ds4 controller and listening to the speaker audio on the controller made me realize the controller that came bundled with ps4 is broken shit. The speaker is blown and crackling and I just presumed that was how it was meant to be, but when my girl and I played dead nation it was totally evident. Switching from rifle to smg you can totally hear my controller super fuzzy and hardly audible but hers is smooth voice. I called up gamestop and they didn't believe their controller was messing up but said I could come exchange it. so hopefully all good.

and peace guys you all rock always

I guess we could talk about the good old days when the flash sales actually had good sales.

In all seriousness though, those prices are pretty good for TWD seasons on PS4. They are both likely to hit $5 at some point though based on history. Plus, a lot of us with PS4s have played them so the excitement is not as high as it likely would have been otherwise.
Have you seen that sale? Same ole full-priced shit that's not marked down nearly enough. Pretty sure most of those games were also part of the black friday flash sale.
I'll admit I didn't look at everything else on sale, so I wasn't fully aware of its suckyness. We usually mock the bad sales when they happen--that's why I was wondering why no one else brought it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
also my son is a quick snipe boss. He is only 3(almost 4) and I caught him quick sniping in borderlands. He actually got to level 8 on his own, doing missions for tk and zed. I had to help him out cuz somehow he didn't have a shield or grenade mod equipped (i thought you couldn't beat missions without doing it, aka tutorial, and somehow he dropped it so I had to buy a new shield) but when he got that blue bar shield and regen it made the game alot better. He actually picked the guy with the sentry turret and we upgraded it so it heals him and ammo regens. I am almost considering doing borderlands 2 run with him (me being zero and sniping/killing and him being an aggro soldier again cuz that turret is great as a newb skill). so crazy.

edit - also sucks cuz he doesn't know about dropping items/selling and keeping his fav guns. He got the fire gun last night from nine toes but then swapped it for another enemy gun and didn't know it was dropped til later and then it was too late. doh. oh wells. I keep telling him not to swap out his good guns for enemy weapons.

also I caved in and bought all the traps for him for skylanders trap team. I need to get those new light/dark packs too, damn you skylanders/ocd!

Watching the first Hobbit movie for the first time right now. So much better than Lord of the Rings. I'd thought it would be terrible with how they expanded it to 9 hours (especially with as boring as LOTR was even being 3x longer in the source material), but nope, it's quite good.

Gollum was great, too. Wish they'd played him up a bit more in SoM, though he was still in the top 3 characters in that game.
My main problem with the Hobbit movies is not something they could fix since it's in the source material, the companions are a LOT of Dwarves and with the exception of one or two are all fairly interchangeable and pretty forgetful. Whereas in the LoTR movies, the fellowship are all characters with distinct personalities and identities.

Today has been a lazy day. All my family is working and I took the day off. Besides getting up occasionally and posting here I've slept all day. Time to finish Thomas Was Alone.

Burning Skies is better than I expected--a solid 4/5 game.
Yeah, the only problem I noticed (IIRC) is that the enemies that jump from one location to another do so to set points. So you can just headshot one, wait, headshot another when it jumps in, headshot, etc.. AI is kinda dumb. But very solid game IMO and did like how it integrated touch controls, which unfortunately is not always done well.

My main problem with the Hobbit movies is not something they could fix since it's in the source material, the companions are a LOT of Dwarves and with the exception of one or two are all fairly interchangeable and pretty forgetful. Whereas in the LoTR movies, the fellowship are all characters with distinct personalities and identities.
Yeah, I have no idea what the names are on most of those guys. It's also a very white universe. Just white folk...and orcs. Hmm. :whistle2:k

Just got back from Walmart. Got the DS4 for $24.99 with no problems by matching the Sears page. The girl was pretty hardcore and took a long time looking over the details of the listing to make sure it was legit. Luckily the mobile version of the Sears page doesn't say anything about how it's not available for online purchase. It just says Add to Cart. Also picked up a Nyko DS4 charger. Between the two I still came out a bit under the $50 Best Buy is refunding me on the PS4 price drop. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

I don't want to give out his bidness, but Yanks has had some tough shit happen lately, so let's all keep him in our thoughts for the holidays.

Sorry to hear that.

Keep yo head up Yanks! This too shall pass as they say.

I will punish my liver tonight in your honor as I attempt to tolerate this evenings gathering.

If you had GCU they'd be $3.99. :D/
No gcu here.

I somehow always miss the promotions.

On another note, I am done cooking! Everything just needs to be warmed up before dinner. :D

I'm off to go get ready/dressed/presentable.

Will see you all later, I'll probably check in when everyone is asleep and I'm most likely tipsy, but just in case I don't Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a nice time with family and friends or however you spend it.

Is anyone else having trouble with PSN, specifically, an error response that it is down for maintenance on a Vita or PS TV when you try to go to the store?  I assumed it was just the PS TV but it appears the Vita is doing the same for me.

No gcu here.

I somehow always miss the promotions.

On another note, I am done cooking! Everything just needs to be warmed up before dinner. :D

I'm off to go get ready/dressed/presentable.

Will see you all later, I'll probably check in when everyone is asleep and I'm most likely tipsy, but just in case I don't Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a nice time with family and friends or however you spend it.
Are you going buisness casual?

Is anyone else having trouble with PSN, specifically, an error response that it is down for maintenance on a Vita or PS TV when you try to go to the store? I assumed it was just the PS TV but it appears the Vita is doing the same for me.
web store isn't working currently either so I assume it is something system wide. DDoS attack perhaps because they released the Interview?

Is anyone else having trouble with PSN, specifically, an error response that it is down for maintenance on a Vita or PS TV when you try to go to the store? I assumed it was just the PS TV but it appears the Vita is doing the same for me.
Ever since I picked up resogun I've been getting the same thing.

Whatever marketing asshole at Sony came up with the idea for this stupid Featured page on the PS TV needs to be kicked in the dick.  How is there no way to turn that shit off?  No, I do not want to see the latest PSN games every... fucking... time... I close an app.  I already plan to disable the store so my kids wont buy anything.  Now they will just pester the hell out of me when they see something on there.  

Why did I buy this thing again?

Don't link pages, link posts. People have different posts per page settings so it links to different places. The link you posted took me back to a conversation that was going on in April.

Also you really shouldn't be responding to snakey in any thread on CAG if you have ties with this thread. It still makes it look like PSNOT is giving him attention. You can see in his reply to you that he immediately referenced this thread.

Don't link pages, link posts. People have different posts per page settings so it links to different places. The link you posted took me back to a conversation that was going on in April.

Also you really shouldn't be responding to snakey in any thread on CAG if you have ties with this thread. It still makes it look like PSNOT is giving him attention. You can see in his reply to you that he immediately referenced this thread.
Why don't you have 100-posts-per-page set?

I'm having issues with PSN too. It won't sync my Trophies. Now you guys won't be able to see my 100% in TWA. This is serious business!

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="12357581" timestamp="1419462661"]Don't those hacker cocksuckers know I need to download shit to the PS TV for my kids to have ready to go tomorrow? fuck!!![/quote]

Yeah except I need to download that shit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back