PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I briefly tried DJ Max Portable 3 and didn't like it much. Super finicky timing and the music was terrible. But have to be clear that I only tried a few songs. I will go back to it at some point.

I picked October 2014 even though Spelunky was a slap, because A) it's Spelunky and so it wins by default and B) it lead to the Spelunky tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
FTFY. Bought not buying. Maybe I'll just throw them out or do a light them on fire youtube video. I also own a Wii U. Biggest mistake ever. My kid likes playing that 3D Mario though so that's something. Hopefully the NX isn't a piece of trash.
Eh, I like my WiiU fine. It doesn't get nearly as much playtime as my other machines, but a couple times a year a truly great game is released and I get to enjoy it. That's been the Nintendo home console experience for like a decade now and it will continue to be that way for the foreseeable future.

Not sure why you went from liking amiibo enough to buy a few to now just wanting to throw them away. The only real complaint I've seen about them is that Nintendo doesn't make enough, but my understanding is that that's been improving. Having the figures does nothing for me (they're too small/dinky to display in my house, not that I think that would fly with my wife anyway), so to me they are $13 DLC that I have to buy at a store or have shipped to my house. Thankfully I don't think any game has had a significant amount of content locked behind an Amiibo (so far). That would make me hate them.

Tough call on both matchups for me.

I went Feb '15 over March '13 because of the higher quantity of quality games.  Even though bit.trip almost swayed March on it's own.

Second poll I actually went and changed my vote to March '14 after I already voted for the other option.  Even though I haven't played Dust, I'm sure I'd have liked it, but the combo of Tomb Raider/Thomas/Lone Survivor/Unit 13 was enough to push it over the edge.

I'm trying to leave Sony slaps out of my evaluation of the months and just go based on game quality.  Imagining I didn't own any when we got them free.  Because lots of slaps in those months would have severely altered opinions, which isn't fair to the awesome games themselves.

MmvCZ5E.jpg

I wish there was a logical way to derive the worst ps+ month from these poll results.  I mean the worst besides October 2015 obviously.

Hey guys, quick question.  So I haven't been able to upload videos or screenshots from my PS4 in quite a while.  When going to select screenshots to upload everything is greyed out and says cannot upload.  Same with today, I was trying to share a clip, and when I click upload it kicks out and says can't upload. any ideas?

EDIT: NM, seems like I have to clear upload que, notifications, or make room in the cloud.  will try when I get home tonight.

I'm pretty sure I have a copy, but I'll just sell it on there instead, cheapest used copy is going for like $40.

And Paul's Bargain Warehouse has a copy listed for $161. I thought that was a good deal until I saw he's also selling a Stanley Cup Champions hat for a shade over $10,000.

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Cup-Championship-1995-Devils/dp/B000EHLDCS/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1MCC4JSNXST3Z

Hey guys, quick question. So I haven't been able to upload videos or screenshots from my PS4 in quite a while. When going to select screenshots to upload everything is greyed out and says cannot upload. Same with today, I was trying to share a clip, and when I click upload it kicks out and says can't upload. any ideas?
go to notifications -> uploads -> highlight each one and options -> delete (or remove or whatever). do that for as many as you can stand or all of them and try again.

Gamestop.com had a handful available (though I was only able to get one), so I threw in a used copy of Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls to get free shipping with SAVER. Depending on VR4's condition, I may sell it instead of shipping it off.

I should probably start the complete copy in my backlog so I can sell that one, too.

I mentioned before that we'll do a worst month poll after we finish the best month. We'll take the 16 first round losers and start pitting them head to head.
Are you going to avoid the beginning when it was a lot of minis/PS Ones or is every month fair game?

I'm pretty sure I have a copy, but I'll just sell it on there instead, cheapest used copy is going for like $40.

And Paul's Bargain Warehouse has a copy listed for $161. I thought that was a good deal until I saw he's also selling a Stanley Cup Champions hat for a shade over $10,000.

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Cup-Championship-1995-Devils/dp/B000EHLDCS/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1MCC4JSNXST3Z
it's also worth noting that gs.com sells them for $10/$9 pur. I'm going to swing by a store later to see if it has a complete copy.

edit - viiiiiiiiig'd

Are you going to avoid the beginning when it was a lot of minis/PS Ones or is every month fair game?
It's only the last 32 months. There's not point in going pre-IGC and it's been 41 months since the IGC started. 41 doesn't break down into a bracket very well (and the first IGC month and the Vita intro IGC month aren't really fair to include anyway) so I just went with the last 32 months.

I will probably exclude the IGC refresh games that we got in June 2013 whenever it comes up in the bracket.

best part about having spotify on ps4, i can still hear the engine of my cars when playing racing games and listening to music.

worst part, my options for racer are driveclub and project cars. they both look great, but there's just nothing really satisfying about playing either one. sim racing might be dead for me. good thing need for speed comes out next month.

This was one of the easiest polls ever:

Feb. 2015 because Rogue Legacy (and Yakuza 4 even though I haven't finished 3 yet).

Oct. 2014 because Dust and Pix the Cat (which NEEDS a sequel).

Done.

Those really were fantastic Plus months, especially from a musical perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcGNaAb1tI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXLX9D8ibU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjcqYePE7TM

Gator with the hipster vote again.
Honestly, that vote was a which one sucked less vote for me. I would like to put both of them in the loser bracket. Since I played Machinarium and enjoyed it, I voted for it. I am not a Rogue Legacy guy, but I understand people voting for it and it winning that one easily. It just isn't for me.

Either one of the 2 in the other group would demolish either of the first two for me. As would the loser from yesterday. Yesterday's poll and the second one from today are both just unfortunate matchups. If I had played Dust already, my vote very likely would have been different for that grouping.

Of course I just traded 2 to Amazon for around $12 before the TIV went up. I've been tracking the game since I knew it was getting harder to find when trying to get my own copy. Luckily I still have 2 complete copies and 1 without art. I also have a Europe cart only that GS.com sent me...jerks. Will probably return that one though.

How in the hell does a hardware designer in a telecom company pronounce gig (as in gigabit) as jig?  He keeps saying it over and over on this conference call and it is driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back