PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this for myself for Christmas:

2ch28aa.jpg

Best Christmas ever!
No matching shoes?

I tried the RP one yesterday or the day before and it was not working. However, I think I was on 1.21 and it specifically mentions 1.19 and 1.20. So I assume they patched it in 1.21 which sucks.
yeah, which is odd, it wasn't really that good of a glitch in the first place. since you actually had to do stuff to trigger it, and it could fail. did end up finding some useful info on how to make about 20k cash and 8k rp in a 15 minute mission. i just have to unlock the tank, lol. seems like my best bet for now, until they break something again.

Maybe it's just 2.0 but infinity blows. My daughter will still love it but I feel like I got ripped off. The graphics are low res for a ps2 game yet the game chugs along at what must be 15 fps. Saving and loading takes forever. Three times the cut scene stalled and Aladdin repeated what he was saying because of it. Then the game completely stalled while I manually saved. I had to turn it off. If 1.0 was anything like this shame on Disney. Making a shit ton of money here and 2.0 looks like it was made by some 3rd rate dev.
Sorry just had to get that off my chest. Merry Xmas anyway!
The load times were a little long in 1.0, but I don't remember any of the glitches you mentioned. Gonna fire up our PS3 2.0 in a bit here.

Destiny playtimes of a few of us in this thread who bring up the game more than others.

ProfessorStotch 577 hours

Laundrymatt 916 hours

StellarInertia 569 hours (I seriously thought I had alot more)

TehCro 282 hours

Breakfuss 397 hours (you have the raid helmet for warlock im jealous)

Munkywawa 343 hours

Jayremedy 242 hours

Skruf1 458 hours

Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="ProfessorStotch" post="12358815" timestamp="1419524249"]Like...um...that same patrol mission I've done 500 times now. But 501 is going to be different![/quote]

You never know when the guy with the sword will show up.

Matt and I tend to leave our games on most of the day/night. For example, if I'm working, a lot of the time my game is just sitting there. Matt leaves his on overnight a lot too. But people who are actually playing all that time should be super ashamed.

361 hours across my three characters according to destiny status.com

I do leave it logged in from time to time but most of that is actual game play.

I've decided what Spider-man Shattered Dimensions needed was "Web Time." In the middle of play, press up on the direction pad and time slows down 20X via Spidey Sense and you enter 1st person view. In 1st person view you can turn and look up and down, but you can't move or attack, the only buttons that work are circle (when you grab things to throw or enemies with web) or L2 (which fires web to anchored objects in the environment and acts like a grappling hook to quickly pull you to that location). With a targeting reticule you could pinpoint the enemy, object, or anchor you wanted to grab, then press circle or L2 to execute the action and exit Web Time. Then if an object is grabbed, press up on the dpad again to enter Web Time again, target who you want to throw the item at, then press square to throw and exit web time.

There are too many points in the game where pinpoint grappling and throwing is needed, but it isn't possible because the game's auto aim pulls you to targets you don't necessarily want since in later levels they may throw a mix of 20-25 total enemies at you at once. In particular there is an enemy type with a large shield and the only way to damage it is to target it with the circle grab, be pulled toward it, then press X during the grapple to jump over their head and attack from behind.

Matt and I tend to leave our games on most of the day/night. For example, if I'm working, a lot of the time my game is just sitting there. Matt leaves his on overnight a lot too. But people who are actually playing all that time should be super ashamed.
Yeah, I leave my game on overnight pretty much every night. And there is a ghost who lives in my apartment who levels up my characters for me while I sleep. It's the most reasonable explanation.

sucks that psn and xbl are down today. that's kind of a dick move if it's hackers or north korea or something.
Yup, imagine if the video game community did get all nerd-raged at Microsoft. Every time this happens those consoles would be completely unusable. I really wish MS would have stuck with their plan. Because I hate them.

Damn, I got a lot of awesome shit for Christmas.  Luckily, not too many video games as most of the ones I asked for, I no longer want.  I got GTA V (which I'm definitely keeping) and Rayman Legends, which I'll be selling.  Also, got the Playstation camera in case I feel like showing my beautiful face while streaming.

So geometry wars #26 is the best. I tried to upload a clip but derp. Will I be able to edit/upload it later assuming it saved?

As expected Cards Against Humanity was a huge hit! And surprisingly, my mom is a huge perve. She won quite a few rounds with sexual cards. Heck, she played a card about bukkake and had no idea what it was. Or so she says. My sister's boyfriend did tell her lol.

As expected Cards Against Humanity was a huge hit! And surprisingly, my mom is a huge perve. She won quite a few rounds with sexual cards. Heck, she played a card about bukkake and had no idea what it was. Or so she says. My sister's boyfriend did tell her lol.
Damn that sounds awkward.

Man I got a ton of shit. Mostly movies though. I got a sweet doctor who shirt that ill post a pic of later. Off the top of my head stuff that I can think of:

Xmen DoFP
Xmen First Class
Godzilla
Transformers AoE
We're the Millers
Star Wars Saga

Tales of Xillia 2
FFX/X-2 Vita

Dark Tower series

Two Doctor Who coffee mugs
Doctor Who shirt
Red Sox hoodie (only cost $80 because my wife is poor)

[quote name="tylerh1701" post="12359581" timestamp="1419547167"]Damn that sounds awkward.[/quote]
It wasn't. It was funny. We're all adults and had a good laugh.

Also, this was towards the end of the game when we'd had a ton of sexual/bad answers. One time all 4 of us girls had answers referring to sperm. I won with something about Pac-Man guzzling cum lol. From that point on we didn't hold back haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back