PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The X-Files is getting a Blu-ray release on 12/8: http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/X-Files-Collectors-Box-Set-Blu-ray/21609

XFiles_CompleteSeriesCollectorsSet_BLU.jpg

It doesn't include the two films, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The little bit of Transformers I played last night was a blast. Dat Platinum combat. I imagine someone who liked the cartoon would enjoy it even more (I don't know who any of these characters are...). I know it's going to be short, but hopefully not too short. Or hopefully there is a decent amount of fun to be had with those challenge rooms. 

Chris Davis is a free agent, and the Astros aren't exactly loaded at 1B. He'll probably drop off a cliff in a few years, but he'll be worth the money for the first half of his deal. If they did sign Davis, their lineup could rival Toronto's.
I'm happy the Astros beat the Yankees for sure, but you shut your mouth!

It felt so good to hold that Super Meat in my hands on the bus this morning.  Remembering how to work my hand to have success was quite easy.  So fun!

you guys see the vid of the drunk uconn kid who couldn't get his mac & cheese? kinda long, but mostly funny. dumb kid seriously didn't realize he was going to be arrested until the cop cuffs him. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovD178AhhSc

A good cock is hard to find.

Who wakes up and wonders where they're going to find another dude for a three some?
It was just cuz I was busy doing stuff, but it ended up just fine cuz she didn't get here til later. It was kinda funny cuz i was driving down the street and she pulled up behind me and started honking and i was like who the fuck is this and she was all waving saying she was gonna meet me at my place, im like yeah ok.

girls are easy to find ya just tell them they are cute and wanna be a model and have fun and make some $. girls love that stuff. guys on the other hand, im not gonna just talk to any guy. and then a guy would probly think im gay or that im making shit up or something, idk. and guys seem more crazy and i dont have much luck finding guys to chill with (roundhouse kick guy and few others don't work out). My problem too is that i take forever, which is good sometimes, but lots of times they wanna see popshots and i just gotta fake it. idk. peace guys.

super meatboy is tough. i was 1 level away from squirrel boy and then i died. doh. anyway to tell what levels have bandaids and which don't. im missing 1 in the forest world now and all are shiny and a+ but missing 1 bandaid...

also glitch levels are or aren't needed? just that first one is super tough

hey Wren i didn't see ya mention it (i dont read the thread, lol) but congrats on the 5000 killed in Heroes of Loot! Vig is gonna eat his shoes

super meatboy is tough. i was 1 level away from squirrel boy and then i died. doh. anyway to tell what levels have bandaids and which don't. im missing 1 in the forest world now and all are shiny and a+ but missing 1 bandaid...

I'm pretty sure you could look up an old video/guide for the bandaid locations as they likely haven't changed from the Steam/XBL versions.

hey Wren i didn't see ya mention it (i dont read the thread, lol) but congrats on the 5000 killed in Heroes of Loot! Vig is gonna eat his shoes
Eh, it's whatever. I'd rather play other things on Vita right now.

Dang, not even this kids first rodeo.

According to court records from Massachusetts, Gatti was arrested twice in 2014, when he was a student at the University of Massachusetts.

He was charged with disorderly conduct in one case and disorderly conduct and assault and battery on a police officer in the other.
Sounds like he needs less chances to be at a school far from home and more help for alcohol problems... (or jail, which is likely)

I am surprised they did not add assault to the list of charges after he kept pushing all the employees and it appeared spit on the manager after the cop had him in cuffs.

ETA: When are people going to learn how to take video with a phone?
One of the comments in the second link says that probably has to do with Conn assault laws. Apparently you have to actually hurt someone for it to be assault there.

Alright, need some PSNOT advice here.

The wife and I are looking into going on the same auto insurance policy since her renewal is coming up. Currently
I have Travelers, she has Progressive and we pay combined a little over $1800 annually. Been in touch with my insurance agent and some other places and according to the quotes we've gotten, if we go on the same policy with both our vehicles it would bring it down to about $1500 a year. First of all is it worth doing and second of all anyone have recommendations on a good company? We were looking last night and both Travelers and Progressive have very mixed reviews online so curious what others think or if there's another company worth checking out.

SaGa: Scarlet Grace for Vita just got trademarked in EU. Here's the trailer if you don't remember it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCQ1vl_YUI

Not much to see yet, obviously. 

One of the comments in the second link says that probably has to do with Conn assault laws. Apparently you have to actually hurt someone for it to be assault there.
That is bizarre. I wonder how they define being hurt. I punched some clown, but it didnt leave a bruise. Does not count as assault? What if he hit the fell to the ground but got right up? I guess that would still be just regular everyday interaction?

Couple people here actually got Toy Soldiers right? Anyone know about how long the game is? I'm probably gonna pick it up while its on sale at bby this week.

That is bizarre. I wonder how they define being hurt. I punched some clown, but it didnt leave a bruise. Does not count as assault? What if he hit the fell to the ground but got right up? I guess that would still be just regular everyday interaction?
Maybe the manager just didn't press it? I'm sure it would have been easier to get an assault charge if he had been punched or knocked down because of the shoving, but the manager probably didn't want to deal with it either way.

The wife and I are looking into going on the same auto insurance policy since her renewal is coming up. Currently
I have Travelers, she has Progressive and we pay combined a little over $1800 annually. Been in touch with my insurance agent and some other places and according to the quotes we've gotten, if we go on the same policy with both our vehicles it would bring it down to about $1500 a year. First of all is it worth doing and second of all anyone have recommendations on a good company? We were looking last night and both Travelers and Progressive have very mixed reviews online so curious what others think or if there's another company worth checking out.
I'd say as long as you go with a fairly reputable company you'll be fine. Usually switching to any other company will be cheaper especially at first and they'll slowly bump your rate up every 6 months.

Non-spoiler map that I used back in the day, and again this morning. Lists bandaids, warp zones, and unlockable characters in light & dark worlds.

derblet_meatmap2_2011apr04.jpg

Also I think you have to beat 10 glitch worlds for a trophy. Might be another one for more glitch worlds beaten.

Every insurance company is going to have mixed reviews online. My parents had State Farm for decades. Had some claims over those years. Last winter they had some water damage to their house. State Farm dragged their feet and my mom got annoyed enough she is switching. They flat out lied (or were incompetent) and said the check is in the mail. When she finally got the check it was printed days after it was supposedly in the mail.

Last year we bought a house. We had renters and my car insurance with State Farm out of one office. My wife had State Farm on her car before we met out of another office. They would not combine it all under one policy for fear of stepping on the other offices toes. Annoyed the hell out of me.

Anyway used an insurance broker who sells most of the big names and some small ones. Ended up saving a bunch of money and have all the insurance with one office.

If your dad is a vet you can probably get USAA though him. Supposedly among the cheapest rates. My parents I think are switching to that.

Not sure where you find an insurance broker. My real estate agent recommended the on I went through (it is a sister company).

When people get unhappy is when it comes time to file a claim. If they take too long or don't give enough money people get upset. Sometimes rightfully so. Sometimes people have unrealistic expectations.

I'd say as long as you go with a fairly reputable company you'll be fine. Usually switching to any other company will be cheaper especially at first and they'll slowly bump your rate up every 6 months.
I switched last year from State Farm to Hanover. They were considerably cheaper then the State Farm quote. Got renewal info recently (year is up). Cars went up a bit but house went down. Overall I am paying slightly more (like $60) this year then last. Pleasantly surprised.

Of course my escrow will be screwed up and I will have to probably write them a check to make up the shortfall.

I didn't watch the whole video (fast forwarded through it). I saw the little twerp push the bald guy. Can't imagine that hurt much. If he actually punched him (then again he seemed like a pansy) maybe I could see some pain. A mark on his face or something where he was hit or blood maybe. I guess it is a judgement call by the DA on a case by case basis.

From what I saw it really seemed pretty tame and lame.

I didn't watch the whole video (fast forwarded through it). I saw the little twerp push the bald guy. Can't imagine that hurt much. If he actually punched him (then again he seemed like a pansy) maybe I could see some pain. A mark on his face or something where he was hit or blood maybe. I guess it is a judgement call by the DA on a case by case basis.

From what I saw it really seemed pretty tame and lame.
Completely agree, but I have heard of people getting charged for assault for poking someone with their finger. That is why I am so surprised. If anything I would think it would be the south where the needing to hurt someone law would exist. I am pretty damn shocked it is in a state in the NE.

This is why we haven't switched our car insurance from Allstate yet. We've filed maybe one claim in 7 years, but the rate still keeps going up every few months.

Unfortunately the hassle and time spent on the phone just doesn't seem worth the money saved, especially when you've got auto and home insurance bundled together.

I saw the trailer for that Goosebumps movie last night. Stars Jack Black. Looks pretty terrible, but I never read the books so maybe a fan would find it more appealing.

It probably depends on the victim's response, in the video you can hear the officer ask the manager and employee if they were hurt and they replied no.

This is why we haven't switched our car insurance from Allstate yet. We've filed maybe one claim in 7 years, but the rate still keeps going up every few months.

Unfortunately the hassle and time spent on the phone just doesn't seem worth the money saved, especially when you've got auto and home insurance bundled together.
I want to say I saved around $400 over what State Farm wanted. Seems like it was worth my time. 2 cars and home plus umbrella policy.

Figure saved $750 over two years.

you guys see the vid of the drunk uconn kid who couldn't get his mac & cheese? kinda long, but mostly funny. dumb kid seriously didn't realize he was going to be arrested until the cop cuffs him.
I love my Mac and Cheese but not enough to talk shit to employees/manager. I like as he was getting cuffed he yells that he's fucked and that's when he realizes things aren't going good.

I agree with Gator, when are people going to learn how to shoot video on their phones.

I was one too slow. Transformers Devastation was added to my library. Listed as "On order" currently. I'm 2nd in the queue.

Does anyone have a protective shell for their Vita that they like?  My wife is sure that my kid is going to break the Vita he got by dropping it on the hardwood.  I know if I do not look into things she will end up wasting money on one of those silicone rubber sleeves.

Anyone ever used one of these?  That seems to be one of the few options for the 2000

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-PCH-2000-Aluminum-Protector-Available/dp/B00MHJ7YK6/ref=sr_1_14?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1444232177&sr=1-14&keywords=vita+2000+protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back