PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sci-Fi Roguelike Cryptark, by the Capsized and Apotheon people, next year on PS4:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/07/sci-fi-roguelike-cryptark-coming-to-ps4-next-year/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc5WUECoJTQ&feature=youtu.be

Looks potentially cool.
Looks like it could be a lot of fun, but I'm getting more hesitant on space games because thrust controls just don't do anything for me. I can never tell when a space game is going to have thrust controls or not. They're not that hard to control, they're just not very fun for me.

Both Capsized and Apotheon have some kinda wacky controls too, which doesn't bode well for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys see the vid of the drunk uconn kid who couldn't get his mac & cheese? kinda long, but mostly funny. dumb kid seriously didn't realize he was going to be arrested until the cop cuffs him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovD178AhhSc

Maybe all this could have been avoided if someone got him a Pepsi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVLX-9iEDQM

JUST ONE PEPSI!

#rocktober

Well I got through the first smb world without dying and now I'm probably spent trophywise. what's with that weird -1 world in the forest? Is that a warp zone or a glitch world like you guys were talking about?

The gameplay from the multiplayer RE game looks pretty good so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=37&v=PwvzeeXeFQc

I'm pretty sure you could look up an old video/guide for the bandaid locations as they likely haven't changed from the Steam/XBL versions.

Eh, it's whatever. I'd rather play other things on Vita right now.
im so lazy and hate guides. i just didn't know if there was an indication which you were missing. I was hoping they only shined when you had everything, but i guess that isn't the case. iv got forest light and dark 100% cept 1 bandaid. also i almost had all forest dark beat without deaths but keep messing up

Well I got through the first smb world without dying and now I'm probably spent trophywise. what's with that weird -1 world in the forest? Is that a warp zone or a glitch world like you guys were talking about?
4 warpzones in the forest, 3 in light 1 in dark world. the glitch is if you grab the bandaid girl while she is tripping out and it makes the first step a glitch world. i know steam had trophies for that but don't know if this does or not. idk if counts as 100% but it was super hard to beat

Non-spoiler map that I used back in the day, and again this morning. Lists bandaids, warp zones, and unlockable characters in light & dark worlds.

derblet_meatmap2_2011apr04.jpg

Also I think you have to beat 10 glitch worlds for a trophy. Might be another one for more glitch worlds beaten.
thanks that solves the lazy part ;)

Glitch world. Different than warp zone. If I recall, unlockable characters reside within.

4 warpzones in the forest, 3 in light 1 in dark world. the glitch is if you grab the bandaid girl while she is tripping out and it makes the first step a glitch world. i know steam had trophies for that but don't know if this does or not. idk if counts as 100% but it was super hard to beat
yeah, it's tough. I don't like unfair platforming parts of games like this - like that glitch level has a blind drop that's 100% pit and spikes but you have to leap of faith and land on the side of the spikes or something without being able to see any of it. I haven't gotten past that part yet.

Someone made a mash up of Weezer and Kanye and has called it Yeezer and it's all over the place so here.

http://www.audiomack.com/album/chuckienugget/yeezer
Damn. Its gone. I used to have a Jay Z Black album and Weezer Blue album but the only decent song on it I remember was Surfwax America/Dirt Off Your Shoulders. There were hella Black Album mashups though since he released the A capellas publicly. I still have one with Allure and Michael's theme from Maniac Mansion slowed down. So good

Damn. Its gone. I used to have a Jay Z Black album and Weezer Blue album but the only decent song on it I remember was Surfwax America/Dirt Off Your Shoulders. There were hella Black Album mashups though since he released the A capellas publicly. I still have one with Allure and Michael's theme from Maniac Mansion slowed down. So good
Alternate download link.

www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?hdifiz8hza0g6hp

Weezer promoted the original link on their FB page, so I can only assume it was Kayne's people that shut this down.

I'm used to seeing homeless people holding signs outside the downtown Target store as I walk to and from lunch.  But today there was a dude holding two signs.  One said "Insults $1" and the other said "Compliments $2".

Top marks for creativity for this dude.

Alternate download link.

www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?hdifiz8hza0g6hp

Weezer promoted the original link on their FB page, so I can only assume it was Kayne's people that shut this down.
thanks for the dl link. I was gonna dl it this morning, but the work internet was slow so I figured I'd be nice. no such problems now that it's been removed once tho lol

I read Suicidal Tendencies but thought Social Distortion, for some reason. It made me angry that any fool would think they were a one-hit wonder. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8zcbC_Dcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NWjehpGSO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAU4MmMIMo

I caught it, though.

I'm started to regret showing my creativeness at work, I was informed this morning I was "volunteered" for a project. FML

I feel like I'm in the Hunger Games

Dark World Forest levels seems way easier that just moving on to the second chapter's light world if you're doing no deaths. Got to about 17 with no deaths after a few short runs.

Vig:

How much trouble did you have with Step Up hard in IA/VT? I thought 100 perfects and S-ranks would be the issue, but I've already repeated song #3 around five times because I can't quite get an A-rank on it.  :wall:

Vig:

How much trouble did you have with Step Up hard in IA/VT? I thought 100 perfects and S-ranks would be the issue, but I've already repeated song #3 around five times because I can't quite get an A-rank on it. :wall:
Not too much trouble, though there were a few "steps" where I just got by with an A and there's one in particular that might drive you crazy: Earn a C or higher on Inner Arts while the notes vanish about 1 second before you have to hit them. I got a B.

Looks like it could be a lot of fun, but I'm getting more hesitant on space games because thrust controls just don't do anything for me. I can never tell when a space game is going to have thrust controls or not. They're not that hard to control, they're just not very fun for me.

Both Capsized and Apotheon have some kinda wacky controls too, which doesn't bode well for this game.
I got the apotheon plat. Suckitup. It took getting used to but was fun once I did. Not sure what capsized is.

Don't think I like the idea of remote playing shooters... tried doing Batman Arkham Knight and I kept dying... remote play really only works with sports games for me
The only game it has worked well for me is Rocket League. So, yeah. Anything that requires use of the triggers (or is it bumpers? whichever one is ends up mapped to the touchscreen/pad, at least during the action) is fuck ed.

The only game it has worked well for me is Rocket League. So, yeah. Anything that requires use of the triggers (at least during the action) is fuck ed.
Yupp, uncharted may be ok with the r1 l1 controls, but aiming with the right stick is pretty hard as well.

Wish all games would allow us to change controls completely when using remote play.

My PS4 is shitting the bed again.

So I had this problem a few weeks ago but it went back to normal. However now i'm experiencing it again. My screen is covered in tiny green flickering dots. At first I thought it was my monitor but after trying different screens and cables its definitely the console.

When it first happened I tried about six different HDMI cables then finally found one where the dots weren't appearing. However just now I had my PC plugged into my monitor and when I plugged the PS4 back in the flickering appeared again.

If I cycle through the different resolutions the dots seem to decrease (lower res - less dots). People on reddit are telling me the GPU is on its way out.

http://i.imgur.com/TwxuFoL.jpg

I guess i'll try contacting sony, but i've had this since launch and it was a christmas gift from someone thats passed away now so not sure if they'll help me or not without any proof of purchase.

I got the apotheon plat. Suckitup. It took getting used to but was fun once I did. Not sure what capsized is.
I'll definitely go back. Controls I didn't think were bad, just weird. And I still really like the style.

Capsized is an exploration/action game. Never made it to PS3, but it was on 360. It was alright, I didn't like it as much as I thought, in part to the control scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AChXz5xS8gM

I'm interested to see how many people here can unlock The Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy. That was pretty much where I had to quit and say I've hit the limit I can progress in this game. It took so fucking long, I'm not sure why I'm looking forward to doing it again.

I'm interested to see how many people here can unlock The Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy. That was pretty much where I had to quit and say I've hit the limit I can progress in this game. It took so fucking long, I'm not sure why I'm looking forward to doing it again.
I looked that up, there at least was some shitty glitch to unlock him. Hopefully they've removed it in later releases since this is one set of trophies that really deserves its low completion.

Finished the second light world with A+ and I think I could one life that one if I really sunk myself in to it for hours. The dark worlds are real nutters though. I don't even understand how to do 1-20 on the dark side.

I looked that up, there at least was some shitty glitch to unlock him. Hopefully they've removed it in later releases since this is one set of trophies that really deserves its low completion.

Finished the second light world with A+ and I think I could one life that one if I really sunk myself in to it for hours. The dark worlds are real nutters though. I don't even understand how to do 1-20 on the dark side.
Dark world without dying is insane to me.

Went to best buy for the Amiibo restock. Had pretty much everything but no Lucario or Greninja, the two I wanted. I've got a feeling since those were TRU exclusives at launch the only place that's ever going to restock them is TRU.

They had lots of Little Macs and Faclons and Foxes and Dark Pits though, but I don't want any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back