PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, just realized I've forgotten about Sound Shapes as well, to go with the other list I posted for you guys to help me sort out the other day. I really should get to that sometime. Should help me gain some ground on Bums on TT.
SS is great and is a quick plat. It's almost 10,000 TT points as well between the three versions.

Trophy lists are always horrible, but I've loved each one except for Armageddon. I'd go for the PS4 version though. You get to fight in a giant mech! It's like the dynasty warriors of shooters.
Isn't that just the Lancer(?) or is that all the classes now?

the game can't possibly be as awesome as what you just described,
I liked the PS3 version better than ZAT and I really liked ZAT.

EDF is cool but mindless. Absolutely must play with others to get fun out of it. The trophies are always god awful like Derek said.

I already have the old one on the Vita, so I'll probably get EDF 4 on PS4 when the price is right.

I'm really sad to let deadpool go back to the library.  the game has exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations by miles.  it reminds me of that xmen origins: wolverine game in that it has no business being as good as it is.  but it's way better than the wolverine game.

the actual gameplay is good - quality 3rd person melee/ranged fare with craploads of upgrades and a moderately functional stealth system complete with exaggerated tiptoeing.  lots of generic bad guys to beat up.  I still can't manage a 300 hit combo though, the jackass guide writer made it sound like you could do it in your sleep but I kept petering out around 150-175 in genosha.  The story (?) exists I think, but it's hardly the point.

that whole segment where cable is introduced still makes me laugh out loud (even after playing through the level for the fourth time for tropheeez I missed).  

Is anyone here considering getting EDF2 on Vita at some point? I got a used (hopefully complete since it just released; otherwise I'll probably return it) copy from Gamestop.com for ~$20 after tax, and though I won't play it right away, there are quite a few co-op trophies to get (including grindy ones like rescuing other players 120 times).
I'll grab the Vita version at some point, but not for a while. I'm grabbing the PS4 one very soon though.

the new update in gta is really awesome. totally changes how the game is played. freemode is actually a bunch of 4 person gangs running around doing missions and fighting each other instead of just randoms being dicks. Also i went from level 98 to 102 in a few hours of playing and made like 400,000. which is nice. peace

Yeah I noticed that. Sounds like death mode could give me a bit of trouble, though.
It's not bad. I don't think any of the levels took me all that long. Maybe 30 minutes for the harder ones, except for one that took forever mostly because randomization is not something that belongs in a precision platformer and beating the level is entirely dependent upon a random element.

Yeah guys I told Derek the other day when he streamed it that I am down for EDF when its on sale.  I hate Insect Armageddon though so I hope the new one is good to play with you guys.  I stopped streaming for now but will be back around 1 or so I think.

I just sent a request to my library for them to add "Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair" for PS4. Wish me luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sad to let deadpool go back to the library. the game has exceeded my (admittedly low) expectations by miles. it reminds me of that xmen origins: wolverine game in that it has no business being as good as it is. but it's way better than the wolverine game.

the actual gameplay is good - quality 3rd person melee/ranged fare with craploads of upgrades and a moderately functional stealth system complete with exaggerated tiptoeing. lots of generic bad guys to beat up. I still can't manage a 300 hit combo though, the jackass guide writer made it sound like you could do it in your sleep but I kept petering out around 150-175 in genosha. The story (?) exists I think, but it's hardly the point.

that whole segment where cable is introduced still makes me laugh out loud (even after playing through the level for the fourth time for tropheeez I missed).
Damn I def gotta grab it when its cheap. I LOVED Wolverine on PS3. Still only needed the hard playthrough trophy for the plat but never got around to it. It glitched on me at the final boss and I was pissed.

If they make another Sound Shapes, I hope it's all death mode levels. I was not a fan of the beat school stuff, and it really sucked that all the DLC stuff was that shit.

gingerbread-oreos-review-lead.jpg

These are very good.

I don't know what that means
Shkreli runs a pharma company and he just got arrested on securities fraud.

wu tang clan is a rap group and they made an album that there is only one copy of.

Shkreli bought the album for undisclosed millions.

Make more sense?

Oh and people hate Shkreli for raising the price of some AIDS pill to 750 per pill.

Shkreli runs a pharma company and he just got arrested on securities fraud.

wu tang clan is a rap group and they made an album that there is only one copy of.

Shkreli bought the album for undisclosed millions.

Make more sense?

Oh and people hate Shkreli for raising the price of some AIDS pill to 750 per pill.
Also there was a fake tweet that part of the deal in the sale of the album was that Wu-Tang Clan had the right to attempt to steal back the album through 2060 or some such year.

Tickets are available for tonight still. Mulling over whether or not I want to take the boys. But I'm sure we'd have to get to the theater hours ahead in order to get good seats....

What's "paid vacation time"? Sounds made up.

Also tyler should get a Subaru Impreza.

Also Star wars in 14 hours HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ya, my current used car which I've had a long time (its a 2000) is entering the money trap phase and I am thinking about getting a new car for the first time, a Subaru. A hatchback like a Forester or something. It would be nice to be able to haul larger items like furniture (by folding the back seat down) and still have seating for 5 people if needed. I checked the dimensions and its the same width, but is actually shorter than my current car by a few inches, probably because the hood section is so much shorter.

Tyler, I have a 2013 Toyota Corolla with 17.5k miles which I've had for 3 years at the end of this month. I got it with only 4 miles on it. Luckily my friend is the Internet sales manager so I got a great deal. One of the kickers was when I qualified for 0% APR and it came with 6 year/100k bumper to bumper warranty. Plus all the schedule maintenance is cover for 60k. It was nice not having to go haggle for a price and feeling the vultures hovering over you on the lot.

Good luck on finding a new car!

Tickets are available for tonight still. Mulling over whether or not I want to take the boys. But I'm sure we'd have to get to the theater hours ahead in order to get good seats....
Munky was saying that too. Are basically all your theaters out there not assigned seats? That's dumb as hell. Assigned seats are the best.

Yeah guys I told Derek the other day when he streamed it that I am down for EDF when its on sale. I hate Insect Armageddon though so I hope the new one is good to play with you guys. I stopped streaming for now but will be back around 1 or so I think.
Insect Armageddon was apparently made by a US developer while the other (better) EDFs, including the two just released, were by a Japanese one.

There's reserved seats available at a theater on Sunday, but it's 3D-only (I'd prefer non-3D) and the price is crazy. Almost $20 per ticket for a matinee.

Ah - I see it's also one of those motion seating things, which I guess explains the price. I will see if there's any other theaters with assigned seating nearby.

I'm hoping for the opposite. Angry nerds are amusing.
No they aren't. They might be if they were able to get over things but angry nerds hold grudges. People still bitch about jar jar binks even though the phantom menace wasn't any dumber than the original trilogy.

#ThursdayLunchtimeBaitin

The Atlas Pro Edition for CoD: Modern Warfare on PS3 is ~$24 new from Amazon and steadily dropping: http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Edition-PlayStation/dp/B00M5PX8G6?tag=cheapassgam08-20

It comes with the season pass, which can transfer to PS4--the cutoff date for that transfer is officially 3/31/15, but some people have reported being able to do the transfer anyway as of last week. I might get this since I wanted to get back to AW at some point after the disappointing BLOPS 3.

Found a normal theater with all reserved seating. Looks like the theater is small, but might go that route for tickets on Sunday morning. Seems to be plenty of seats left for the 9:30 showing then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back