PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just showing off my daughter Lux from when we went to the museum and got some cotton candy earlier.

She is such a princess!

1913598_10153781870477356_900973290079337716_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The poll is a good question.  While my first inclination is yes, I realized I would lose all of the stuff they already gave so, begrudgingly, I would still subscribe.

100% Brothers. Wasn't mind-blowing but I certainly enjoyed it.

#commons

Now to decide whether I actually want to start Rogue next or not. Also thinking about playing Kingdom Hearts 2. Tough choice.

fuck you guys with your air conditioning while I'm getting a snow storm dumped on me.
It's damn cold outside where I live and I use an air conditioner most of the day. For some reason it keeps it at a nice temp, the only reason I have it on though is because of the white noise, I can't stand dead silence. Sometimes being in a super quite environment gives me headaches and I will get a high pitched ringing in my ears. I know, it's real fucking weird.

I passed out early and woke up to this horrible news, RIP Lemmy!

Just told my nephew the news and he was bummed.

Love this version of Ace of Spades with Lemmy, Dave Grohl and Slash:

http://youtu.be/r703XDSSxJs

It's damn cold outside where I live and I use an air conditioner most of the day. For some reason it keeps it at a nice temp, the only reason I have it on though is because of the white noise, I can't stand dead silence. Sometimes being in a super quite environment gives me headaches and I will get a high pitched ringing in my ears. I know, it's real fucking weird.
No it's not, it's called tinnitus.

I just looked it up, had no idea it was a real thing. I saw this quote online:

"For some, treatment with low doses of anti-anxiety drugs -- such as Valium or antidepressants such as Elavil -- help reduce tinnitus."

I do have major anxiety, so maybe I will ask my doc about switching medications. The Sertraline that I've been prescribed stopped working long ago. Thanks Stotch.

fuck you guys with your air conditioning while I'm getting a snow storm dumped on me.
I'm with you homie. And my condo assoc. are a bunch of useless fucks. Shoveled myself up the driveway and into my garage. What the hell do I pay them for. I could have been playing GTA an hour ago!

I doubt it. That upload speed is pretty low.

If you're planning to stream from your PS4 directly (rather than through your computer and a capture card) then I don't think 1080p is possible anyway.
Yeah, no capture card, so I was thinking of doing it direct from the PS4. Living in a rural area sucks ass for the overpriced internet companies give you (Can't upgrade). Well I think I'll stream with it when I get the console here in a week or two, and see how the quality is. Thanks for your input.

Just a heads up that BB banned some MyBB accounts after they violated the GCU more than 3 games per platform rules last month.  http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/My-account-is-not-working/m-p/942768#M22816

And lol at the "That's not what they told me" excuses.  

Cojiro, you also might just need some earwax pulled out by a doctor.  Buildup of it and if you use QTips can end up pushing it in, where it becomes impacted and causes the ringing and also reduces hearing.  I use a ear dropper with some hydrogen peroxide in my ears every now and again.  It will usually loosen up the ear wax, bring it out of the ear, and then you can clean it out with some warm water in the dropper.  You'll know the hydrogen peroxide is working if you hear a bunch of popping noises when you drip it in.

Yeah, no capture card, so I was thinking of doing it direct from the PS4. Living in a rural area sucks ass for the overpriced internet companies give you (Can't upgrade). Well I think I'll stream with it when I get the console here in a week or two, and see how the quality is. Thanks for your input.
Yeah just give it a shot and see how it goes. Its super super easy from PS4.

4952425651.png

Shut the fuck up about a slow connection in a rural area.

Just saw that the card wasn't mine. What in the fucking bloody hell?! Is your ISP throttling your connection?
No. 3 mb is the fastest I can get from the phone company. I think I can get 15 mb from the cable company. I just haven't called them yet, partly because I'll have to start paying for cable.

Finally finished Metal Gear Rising's story mode. While amazing, I'm definitely not looking forward to attempting that last fight (or any of the boss fights, now that I think about it) without taking damage.

tylerh did a great job naming the title of the thread lol. Now I'm thinking of alcohol, I was staring at the Smirnoff Sours earlier and man those look like they would taste amazing. Have to try the watermelon one for sure.

Ugh, freezing rain here this morning and a few inches of snow on the ground.  I dont normally mind driving in this but I desperately need to replace my back tires so the thought of driving 30 minutes each way is much less appealing.

I didn't realize people don't know about tinnitus. I have it pretty much constantly. It was worse when I was a kid since I also have poor hearing. Old-style hearing tests put you in an insulated room with a headset on. The test would be to play tones at various volumes and frequencies through the headset and you press a button to indicate when you hear something. Combine that with tinnitus which is much harder to ignore in a completely silent environment and it was easy to mix up the tinnitus with the test tones. :wall:

Newer tests are a bit different. Instead of requiring you to respond manually the newer tests can measure the way your ears respond instead, which is automatic. Much faster and easier.

I voted yes to the poll, but it wouldn't be immediate. I'd pay for another year and target my PS+ backlog almost exclusively over it. Granted there's plenty of games I don't feel the need to play, but I'd shell out an extra $40 to knock out all the ones I'm interested in.

I voted yes to the poll, but it wouldn't be immediate. I'd pay for another year and target my PS+ backlog almost exclusively over it. Granted there's plenty of games I don't feel the need to play, but I'd shell out an extra $40 to knock out all the ones I'm interested in.
I voted no. I play a decent amount online and need it for that. Last gen I was primarily a 360 gamer and was used to paying for online without free games. It would suck if we went back to that and I would bitch. Luckily with both MS and Sony offering the same thing (quality issues aside) I doubt either would be dumb enough to ditch the free games. I would seriously considering switching back to XBox if Sony pulled that crap actually. Most games I want to play are on both and both have a few exclusives I would like to play.

Started LA Cops last night.  Finished first normal playthrough and got 9 of 14 trophies.  I see why the plat is over 40% on psnp.  Its pretty easy once you get the hang of the controls and how the game works.  Its essentially a straight up rip off of Hotline Miami but with a different aesthetic and much easier.  I like it easy.  #commons 

You can see enemies and shoot them before they even attempt to shoot you.  They will not fire at you until they get within half a screen or so of you.  You wont ever get shot from an enemy off the screen.  Thats nice.

I found it rather fun actually because you can run and gun somewhat.  Heads roll!  Blood everywhere!

I think the only online game I've played is the MP component of CoD: Ghost. I'd miss PS+ storage, though, and some of the leaderboard stuff is nice to see. Maybe the deals. Not sure how big a difference those deals make--hard to believe they'd overwhelm the $40 sub cost, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back