PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think she will change her opinion on games in the next 4 months or so?
Possibly. I am half joking as she will probably be completely moved out and living with her mother most of the time by that point.

Also, she doesnt really like playing games much anwyay I dont think. She plays Infinity with me and wants me to play with her a lot, but only to screw around in the toy box. She doesnt want to even attempt the story mode or whatever you call it. I keep trying to get her back to that though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can play as dinosaurs in LEGO Jurassic World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=74vUedgx2Rc
Did you notice that it lists PSN and Nintendo eShop as platforms it's coming to? That's so bizarre. It also didn't list the XBOX games store; I'm not sure if that means it won't be available digitally for 360/XB1 or if they just didn't list that one separately.

I purchased one Dynasty Warriors for PS2, I think 4, and it was enjoyable, but enough of my fill of the series that I probably didn't need to play another one again. I stopped playing Zelda games in the N64 days, but the characters were never really that compelling, the star of the show was always the gameplay and the world. Hyrule Warriors removes a pretty big portion of what a lot of people probably enjoy about the Zelda franchise.

That comment by me yesterday got me tasted up for it, so I got the #9 from Jimmy Johns for lunch with EZ mayo, because I am the walker between two worlds; also some jalapeno chips.

I can't really explain why, but I've never gotten bored by Dynasty Warriors games. I've played 3, 4, 5, 7, and Next, and I've only had meh experiences with Next, mostly due to how much emphasis is placed on the heavily luck-based Conquest Mode. I still have 7XL, 8, and 8XL Complete Edition on PS4 in my backlog and the only thing I'm dreading is the amount of time it'll take to get the plat(s).

7-Eleven Japan is selling heart-shaped chocolate steamed buns for Valentine's Day--made with Belgian chocolate and fresh Hokkaido cream--and they look kind of nice:

01.jpg

,,,unless you're an employee on the other side of the counter:

02.jpg

Clerks call them oketsuman, or "ass bun."

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-02-04/7-eleven-valentine-day-buns-look-like-the-other-kind-of-buns/.84089

#relevant

I liked hyrule warriors. I'm a fan of most of the dynasty warriors games I've played, but I definitely tend to go for the licensed offshoots, more fun with the different characters I think. Liked hyrule warriors more than the recent dynasty warriors one, menu's made more sense and it seemed to control easier imo. Haven't finished either game yet, but I plan on it... eventually.  

How could I forget the circles? That part was integral to my failure, the inability to make circles. I think that Alex was the second one I tried after getting nowhere on the eyeball and probably the reason I never cared to try the others.
Oh jesus the fucking circles. That guy who did the guide for Ponce can shove it up his ass. "Just make sure to constantly make circles" dumbest guide ever.

Looks like gator and zimm already did a good job of making fun of the "nice looking" bile-spewing vagina, so I won't say anything more on it.  Nice job guys.

Rogue Legacy update: level 39 or 40, first boss down, 7 trophies (nothing exciting), a bunch of stuff unlocked on the castle.  Am I winning?  This game is radical.

You can play as dinosaurs in LEGO Jurassic World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=74vUedgx2Rc

http://www.destructoid.com/confirmed-you-can-play-as-dinosaurs-in-lego-jurassic-world-287169.phtml

I actually really want to play this now.
The DNA is probably just dinosaur parts you can mix and match to create a character, much like the character creator in the other Lego games. With that said, I call dibs on a Pterovelociraptasaurus Rex.

That's almost as nasty as a hot Carl.
When I first found out about the Hot Carl, the Brewers had a pitcher named Scot Karl. Everytime they said his name on TV I thought they said Hot Carl. My friends and I would then proceed to giggle like chancy little school girls.

But it's nothing like a Boston Steeple Chase.

When I first found out about the Hot Carl, the Brewers had a pitcher named Scot Karl. Everytime they said his name on TV I thought they said Hot Carl. My friends and I would then proceed to giggle like chancy little school girls.

But it's nothing like a Boston Steeple Chase.
I'm getting mixed definitions for that last one.

It's good times whenever I get a Tapatalk notification this afternoon because I'm testing accessibility voice-over stuff and I get to hear the robot lady say "tit" & "TopsideKracker" every time.

But "bile spewing vaginas" are still good for a laugh? Just trying to make sure were the line is.
Yeah because "bile spewing vagina", the actual description of what it is, is way funnier than some stupid made up name like "Missouri Freight Train" which nobody would have any idea what that actually is.

Like Crunch said, it's just dumb frat boys coming up with stupid names for gross sex acts that they're not doing.

6.4 million PS4s sold for the quarter that ended Dec 31. Xbox One and Xbox 360 combined did 6.6 million.

Sony as a company actually posted a net profit for the quarter as well, though they are still expecting a net loss for the fiscal year.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/04/strong-playstation-4-sales-boost-sony-profit
Uh oh. I wonder what will happen when Sony and Nintendo fiscal information is compared again. Two esteemed thread members will surely bring forth this argument again.

#NintendoRulezSonySuckz

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back