PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eligible for Canadian citizenship. They have some interesting citizenship rules. I may have to take them up on it if we end up with President Trump.
He's been for gun control, singlepayer healthcare, and raising taxes for decades. He was for a wealth tax to erase the national debt a while back. You won't have to move to Canada to experience Canada if he becomes president.

To be clear about the Rayman thing and game length. I have no issue with all the stuff they have with the exception of the daily leaderboard nonsense. I did all the requirements on Origins (twice in fact) that are pretty much the same on Legends with the exception of that. Have all that stuff for the people that are into it. However, if I wanted a multiplayer game, I would be looking elsewhere instead of at a Rayman platformer. There are enough of us that like single player games let us have just a single player game. Cramming in a MPer component is cool if you really have to do that. If you do, just leave off the trophies for it.

I know someone will go on and on about how MP trophies are cool. I am not saying they aren't. Just do not force them onto a single player game when they make no fucking sense. Arkham Origins was another terrible example of this as well.
You loved Origins so much I don't see why you wouldn't just play the single player content and just move on.

For example, if FO4 had a shitty tacked on mp that was separate from the main game there's no way I would pass on the whole game just because I don't want to go after the mp trophies.

Yeah, that's how I feel. There's 3 people I want, and if I wait til 20th pick, I won't get a single one. I wish I could trade picks.
Either take the guy you want with pick number 1, or trade pick number 1 and 20 with a guy who has picks 6 and 13 or something.

RobSchneider.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PlayStation Blogcast Episode 176:(08-25-15)

PS4

• Until Dawn
  • VVVVVV
  • I Am Bread
  • Capsule Force
  • Mega Man Legacy Collection
  • Shutshimi
  • Dishonored: Definitive Edition
  • Calvino Noir
  • Madden NFL 16
  • Nova-111
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
PS3

• Steins Gate
  • Madden NFL 16
VITA

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • Shutshimi
  • Amnesia: Memories
  • Steins Gate

That's where the wife wants to move. Hipster central, isn't it?
Eh, sure compared to anywhere else in the country but it's died down a lot in recent years. And it was never really a significant aspect of living here anyway. It's not like there are hordes of them wandering the streets Invasion of the Body Snatchers style or anything. I'll gladly suffer a few pretentious dudes in porkpie hats and bad beards to live in a mostly-liberal mid-sized city in close proximity to amazing forests and mountains and with an abundance of craft beer and legal weed.

FINALLY

YqdqMTF.png

$2 for 10-15 hours of addictive, simple gameplay was a pretty great value.
and in celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES9vRfs2rbA

[quote name="Bumslie" post="12876793" timestamp="1440122313"]For example if a right arrow and a O have that circling you press them at the same time or if a solid line hold them for the whole note.[/quote]

I figured it out when I got some in the harder intermediate levels. Not sure I can SSS many of them. Shit gets hard.

Shocker--Risen 3: Titan Lords Complete Edition sucks: http://www.destructoid.com/review-risen-3-titan-lords-complete-edition-306876.phtml

Risen 3 is stunning, but not for the reasons the developers intended. Frustrating, ugly, broken, irritating, dull -- I cannot recommend this game to a single person. Even if you enjoyed it on PC, there is no way the busted PS4 version is worth a double-dip. If you want pirates, play Assassins' Creed IV. If you want epic fantasy, play Dragon Age: Inquisition or The Witcher: Wild Hunt. If you want a combination of the two, know that desire could lead you down a very dark road. Please do not buy Risen 3. It is a very bad game.
The reviewer couldn't even finish the game because it consistently "trapped" him after the same storyline mission.

iv already beaten the game years ago, but watching my son reminds me how robot racist Dan is at the beginning of Binary Domain. Using horrible slurs like scraphead and stating they aren't even human. Humans can't even get along but its sad the state of human/robot/hollow children relations in this game.

Shocker--Risen 3: Titan Lords Complete Edition sucks: http://www.destructoid.com/review-risen-3-titan-lords-complete-edition-306876.phtml

The reviewer couldn't even finish the game because it consistently "trapped" him after the same storyline mission.
I still--I think--have access to a share for the PS3 version which I was planning to play at some point. I'll have to read this review later to see if it compares the two at all. Hopefully the PS3 version doesn't have those same issues.

and in celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES9vRfs2rbA
Holy Shit that was the most amazing thing iv seen in years. $2 is a steal for that much awesomeness. I'm so glad you shared that, I doubt that is in game? wow. also Vig, post your video of you getting 200x combo, that is insane.

now I want to go play some Blood Dragon. and go back in time to an arcade, I used to mall rat at exhilarama all the time when I was a teen

(just found out that was a stl thing only, reference - http://www.trademarkia.com/exhilarama-the-ultimate-indoor-playground-74515027.html)

Holy Shit that was the most amazing thing iv seen in years. $2 is a steal for that much awesomeness. I'm so glad you shared that, I doubt that is in game? wow. also Vig, post your video of you getting 200x combo, that is insane.

now I want to go play some Blood Dragon. and go back in time to an arcade, I used to mall rat at exhilarama all the time when I was a teen
It's not in-game, unfortunately. One thing the game lacks is an instrumental version of "True Survivor" as one of the music tracks.

I'll try to upload the video tonight and post it here.

ok so what did I miss, why does crazy have a cartoon penis for an avatar now?  did he fall asleep at a new year's eve party or something?

Hmmmm, who are you talking about? If I'm picking 14 I would think Mr. Munn will already be gone. Jordy wont go that high. CAN'T be the Hulk.
Maybe it is Lacy. Now I'm curious who you are talking about. Will have to look.
I just meant in general in all the even rounds. Because Seattle is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back