PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out I missed some really good Breaking Bad episodes.  Even better that I can skip any scene with the wife in it.  fuck that cry baby bitch.

Finished the last of the Saints Row 3 DLC last night. Those were some fun extra shit (except for the skydiving through rings to kill fuckers on rooftops bit in the Genkei Bowl one). Glad I got it.

Just 35ish car stealing challenges and 10 or so regular challenges until 100% and plat.

I'm almost tempted to start up 4 right away too.
Yeah, that bit of DLC where you had to bounce on the balloons and kill the mascots on the roof was a real bitch. It took me several tries.

This is a really cool game that is hampered by frustrating touchscreen controls on mobile. Should be awesome on Vita and PS4 with real controls, so yes!

https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/671539331236888576

this is going to be a week of surprise but not so surprising releases.  big fest, oddworld nnt for vita, gta san andreas for ps3, oh yeah and darius is still forty fucking dollars, probably some other stuff.

I think people have such a hard on for windows 10 because they feel like they 'won' by bitching on the internet about changes a giant corporation made to their flagship product.

So mild does the b2g1 for bestbuy include just cause 3?
vig'd, but yeah that's probably anybody's best bet for picking it up. even if bby nukes the week 1 tiv to $30 you could pick up three copies for $96+tax, trade two back in for $66 and be left with a post tax ~$35-40 copy. You can also roll copies to amazon for $35 each (lock now) if you're the type that has fluid credit at different places. I'm pretty much tapped so I don't have much to play around with anymore but there should be some opportunities at least at the first half of the week so hopefully I can build back up a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
vig'd, but yeah that's probably anybody's best bet for picking it up. even if bby nukes the week 1 tiv to $30 you could pick up three copies for $96+tax, trade two back in for $66 and be left with a post tax ~$35-40 copy. You can also roll copies to amazon for $35 each (lock now) if you're the type that has fluid credit at different places. I'm pretty much tapped so I don't have much to play around with anymore but there should be some opportunities at least at the first half of the week so hopefully I can build back up a little.
Oh well not flippin' but good to know

Way late, but I don't think anybody addressed the individual movies at all.

1 - Intro. Tame and realistic for the series. Watch it, but not as good as later entries.

2 - Dunno. Stars Paul Walker but not the rest of the initial cast.

3 - Dunno. New cast set in Tokyo.

4 - Alright. Plotty shit. Main initial cast + characters from 2 and 3.

5 - Fantastic. Vault scenes were great.

6 - Fantastic. Some really fun action sequences.

7 - Meh. Overly dramatic and not delivering the same way 5-6 did.\

8-10 - Not out yet. They've seriously said they're planning on 10, though, with the last movies being some kind of trilogy. Of course there will also be spin-offs and prequels so there could be like 50 of the damn things by the time this is all over.
I give them a little bit of a pass on 7 considering they had to Frankenstein quite a bit of it together since the actor died part way through production.

This is a really cool game that is hampered by frustrating touchscreen controls on mobile. Should be awesome on Vita and PS4 with real controls, so yes! https://twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/671539331236888576
This fixed yet? I dont even know what the issue is really. Pages look the same to me. Mobile looks fine too...what the fuck are you guys talking about here? I know I am not a tech geek but I am usually pretty good at identifying visual inconsistencies.

This fixed yet? I dont even know what the issue is really. Pages look the same to me.
It only matter when you use links to a particular post (like from the notification bar). The way it embeds tweets is janky and does not treat it the same as a picture or video embed. So after the page loads with it at the spot it should be, it suddenly jumps you to another location once the tweets load.

It only matter when you use links to a particular post (like from the notification bar). The way it embeds tweets is janky and does not treat it the same as a picture or video embed. So after the page loads with it at the spot it should be, it suddenly jumps you to another location once the tweets load.
Oh ok. I was just chalking that shit up to shitty CAG. And it sounds like it is shitty CAG.

I think people have such a hard on for windows 10 because they feel like they 'won' by bitching on the internet about changes a giant corporation made to their flagship product.
My kid hates windows 10 and was hoping he could revert to Windows 7, but I think we have to buy it and even then not sure if it's possible to install 7 over 10. Is it? Well, he doesn't have the money to buy Windows 7 so it's moot.

Stop wasting your time. Zimm is still hooked to hookers (beer) and blow (cheap games).
This is a true story. Anything to escape while at home.

I'll just have to win my work fantasy football league. Even though that would come after all these deals, I imagine it'll get back down to $300 post Xmas.

Ego and pride are the worst.

This show is even better the second time.  But maybe a lot of that has to do with fast forwarding the slow parts of them cooking and every scene with the wife.

Mild, I started drinking.  I am going to lunch soon and will have another beer or two.  Then I will come back with JC3. 

Ego and pride are the worst.
But they're delicious together.

prego-traditional-pasta-sauce-67781.jpg

One ending down on Fallout 4, one to go.

Hopefully get the second ending today. After that just need some misc trophies for the plat.

One ending down on Fallout 4, one to go.

Hopefully get the second ending today. After that just need some misc trophies for the plat.
I'm loving Fallout, but it feels like diminishing returns. I don't know why, but FO3 and New Vegas seem way superior to me. Maybe the DLC/mod support will fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back