PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

nitroplus blasterz plat get.  even if you're terrible at fighting games this one's a breeze.  the game is cool too but it wears its influences on its sleeve.  I would've never played it if I hadn't been using it as a credit mover from gs to best buy.

#credittransferplats

Spoke to soon on that one; and has it really been three days since my last post. The phone wouldn't charge (it wouldn't even recognize a cable being plugged in) so I quickly ran done the new battery; it was only at about 25%. I ended up turning it off and ordering a replacement charge port assembly. It came today, and I just finished installing it. Good news is the phone recognizes when I plug a cable into it. Bad news is the phone says any Apple cable I plug into it is not certified; fucking Apple and their stupid MFi bullshit. I'm trying to see whether or not it will charge with the cable plugged in and the phone powered off; apparently that is a possible work-around. If all else fails, I'll buy a new phone. It's been fun replacing parts piece by piece and getting it to work as it does.
This sounds like its been a whole lot of work...

Telltale's Batman series will debut in August, with a physical "release" set for 9/13: https://www.destructoid.com/telltale-s-batman-game-will-debut-in-august-375216.phtml

I put "release" in quotes because it's a Season Pass Disc situation like with Minecraft: Story Mode--Ep. 1 is on the disc and you'll be able to download the remaining four episodes (all of which are set to be out by the end of the year) once they become available online.

Box art:

B1-noscale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New Releases:

10 Second Ninja X

Cast of the Seven Godsends Redux

I Am Setsuna

Knot

Moon Hunters

Neverwinter

Ninja Pizza Girl

Obliteracers

Orc Slayer

Spy Chameleon

Sword Coast Legends

Hey, Tyler, is Mega Man a roguelike?
No retard, it doesn't have procedurally generated levels and varying upgrades on each run.

Not to mention I almost immediately correct myself in the video as well. Your guys level of idiocy belong in the PSN thread.

Just let this die an honorable death, Vig. At some point, CPR becomes necrophilia.
Maybe he stays here to avoid your judgment of his necrophilic ways.

It is weird to see this place be such a ghost town, but I don't want it to completely die. What would happen to topside? Won't someone please think of the topside!?

I like this place staying alive. I don't refresh every few minutes any more, but it's a good place to have slower conversations or post stuff when Discord is empty or whatever.

Ratchet & Clank Collection for $6 on Vita is probably all I'll get. Aside from that and AAC, this flash sale is a big pile of suck.

bread's done
Back