PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Watching both gameplay vids it looks like a big budget version of Papo Y Yo.

If you watched part 2 of the gameplay vid then you should have noticed something that strongly hinted at the boy
not dying at the end of the game.
The adult voice which talks when he finds the stained glass eyes, indicating that what we are playing is a story about an event in his childhood that he is telling as an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching both gameplay vids it looks like a big budget version of Papo Y Yo.

If you watched part 2 of the gameplay vid then you should have noticed something that strongly hinted at the boy
not dying at the end of the game.
The adult voice which talks when he finds the stained glass eyes, indicating that what we are playing is a story from the past that he is telling
I'm not sure if I should be relieved or annoyed after reading that spoiler.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole has been delayed to Q1 2017: http://gematsu.com/2016/09/south-park-fractured-whole-delayed-q1-2017

Sorry, Tyler.
I was wondering if this has to do with the game needing more work (and possibly needing input from Matt Stone and Trey Parker who will be busy with the new season) or just a move by Ubisoft to move sales to a different quarter, but I honestly couldn't think of any big Ubisoft games coming out before Christmas (no completely new Assassin's Creed, no Far Cry).

Then I remembered Watch Dogs 2.

I am not hyped for Watch Dogs 2.

I wonder if this will change the last episodes of the South Park season since they likely would have had it directly tie into a game releasing the same week as the finale.

I was wondering if this has to do with the game needing more work (and possibly needing input from Matt Stone and Trey Parker who will be busy with the new season) or just a move by Ubisoft to move sales to a different quarter, but I honestly couldn't think of any big Ubisoft games coming out before Christmas (no completely new Assassin's Creed, no Far Cry).

I wonder if this will change the last episodes of the South Park season since they likely would have had it directly tie into a game releasing the same week as the finale.
I'm not really sure if the target audiences would be the same, but there's also the fact that a little game called Final Fantasy XV releases one week earlier (11/29).

I could see where there is an overlap.

sdDuWxp.png

PS: I also forgot about FFXV coming out.

This is the holiday season of anti-hype!

Except for Mafia 3 and Tomb Raider. Although I'm now going back and playing GTAV again so I fully expect to be underwhelmed by Mafia 3.

As you said the first time no big Ubisoft title coming out before Christmas. I was hyped for Watch Dogs 3 years ago. I didn't hate it as much as most people seem to but it wasn't all that. I will eventually pick up Watch Dogs 2 but it is pretty low on my list. It will get buried coming out this fall and probably will be pretty cheap over the winter or spring.

stayed up all night watching bahroo and noahj and milo stream

fantastic

this is by far the best yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AvILjnESWyA&app=desktop

I told myself that if I gave away my shift tonight, I would get a lot of reading done today. So far all I've done after class is get some weed candy, buy some comics, get drunk at a cafe, and pass out for 2 hours.

Lol yeah Tyler he doesn't care about anyone here. That's why when he gets banned he just goes away and definitely hasn't made 15 new names so he can keep coming back to post here.

Super Dungeon Bros doesn't look bad and it has cross-platform online which is a good thing. It doesn't mention other platforms, though. ??? EDIT: it's coming to steam as well.

It took me a while, but I finally got the ttt2 platinum. I got pretty pissed going for the "Tekken Lord" trophy, wanted to smash my controller into oblivion. And the estimated trophy difficulty on playstationtrophies is a wopping 3/10...

Aaaaand I thought it was totally possible for me to plat Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z.

It took me a while, but I finally got the ttt2 platinum. I got pretty pissed going for the "Tekken Lord" trophy, wanted to smash my controller into oblivion. And the estimated trophy difficulty on playstationtrophies is a wopping 3/10...

Aaaaand I thought it was totally possible for me to plat Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z.
Wait, is this the PSNOT thread? A new person?!? WOW. New to Playstation to it appears...or are you best friends with Gramps?

Wait, is this the PSNOT thread? A new person?!? WOW. New to Playstation to it appears...or are you best friends with Gramps?
Deja Vu. Haven't you said that already lol. It's me, RogueSplinter DniproCojiro/Cojiro... Well I'm pretty sure this thread knows me as fuckboi. Yeah, let's go with that. Why not lol.

I like no man's sky, suck it haters.  tripped over some really cool planets this morning.  I don't know if the game has a point and I'm already tired of having to resource collect and I don't understand what upgrades I should get or how to make enough money to buy the $1.5m ships I keep finding and the graphics and planets do start to feel sameish and why do I have to craft something every time I want to summon my ship can't there just be a 'find me' beacon and I don't know what the point of all the atlas shit is.  But I like it!  It's ok!

I like no man's sky, suck it haters. tripped over some really cool planets this morning. I don't know if the game has a point and I'm already tired of having to resource collect and I don't understand what upgrades I should get or how to make enough money to buy the $1.5m ships I keep finding and the graphics and planets do start to feel sameish and why do I have to craft something every time I want to summon my ship can't there just be a 'find me' beacon and I don't know what the point of all the atlas shit is. But I like it! It's ok!
I'm definitely going to go back to it at some point, but not until it drops to $20 or less.

bread's done
Back