PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I just spent like 15 minutes following this girl in a bikini with large breastseses trying to get a good selfie. Then she bumped into me and called me an asshole. Then I spent another 15 minutes trying to lose the cops for what might've accidentally happened to her.

Stern Pinball Arcade has some issues but it's still fun. The one most people are going to care about here is that there are NO trophies for DLC tables. You get trophies for the free pack-in game (Frankenstein) and that's it. Also there's no Friend leaderboard, just like the PS version of the original Pinball Arcade. And the lighting on Star Trek is too dark, but it's still very playable. Also, I can't seem to get "instant info" by holding in a flipper button. That sucks to me more then the other stuff.

BUT it's the only way to get these modern Stern pinball machines and Ghostbusters is coming and that's super cool. I'll get use out of it for sure. I hope they'll fix some of the above issues, but knowing Farsight that could be a while or never.

I just spent like 15 minutes following this girl in a bikini with large breastseses trying to get a good selfie. Then she bumped into me and called me an asshole. Then I spent another 15 minutes trying to lose the cops for what might've accidentally happened to her.
Man, your life sounds exciting.

Best lunch break ever?!

Sounds like she was mad that you weren't paying enough attention to the rest of her body.

#asscreed

Man no one wants to hear about your personal life.

How is Watchdogs 2?

Man no one wants to hear about your personal life.

How is Watchdogs 2?
It's crazy. I was walking along trying to figure out how to get on a roof to hack something. This couple starts yelling at each other on the sidewalk, so I stop to watch. The cops pull up just as the woman slaps the shit out of the guy. They start to arrest her and she takes off running, so they tackle her. They put her in the back of the cop car, and then I stole it while the cops chased me until I crashed into the water. I'm not sure if she made it out.

I don't know if I have the stamina to 100% Runner2. Just playing the same level over and over and over because I fuck up the stupid cannon part at the end. What a ridiculously dumb mechanic.

My Psychiatrist told me no more video games after 10pm because they're too "stimulating." It's currently 10:00pm......................

Yeah, I can tell this isn't gonna work. Gotta get those last few UFC 2 trophies.

Mjo9Rm.gif

80_call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-trophy-guide-roadmap.png
 #56 -
2q1x6pe.jpg

Review

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/blog/241/entry-25389-killer-is-dead-ps3-review-tips/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on the destiny train. Its quite a bit better than when you and i played it.
Not sure when I will fire it up again. Became way too much of a time suck. I like playing more variety of games (even if more then half of them are shooters). I fell into the same rut back in the day with the COD train. Just had some breaks between each new release.

Glad it is better. Maybe some day. Just not super motivated to mess with it.

I'm trying to get this They See Me Baggin trophy with randoms and these fucking idiots keep leaving the bags behind.

Wooo, got it! Only two "skill" based trophies left and then an XP grind to level 100.

I'm trying to get this They See Me Baggin trophy with randoms and these fucking idiots keep leaving the bags behind.

Wooo, got it! Only two "skill" based trophies left and then an XP grind to level 100.
Gz, I heard that trophy was a bitch to get.

Edit: And still no UFC 2 Plat. The submission skill challenge on hard difficulty has been patched, it's the last tough trophy to get. It was hard as hell even before they made the change because my reaction time is... abominable.

Whatever happened to Goozex and all those other game trading web sites? Did digital sort of kill them off, or was there just never any real $ involved to make a profit?

There's some decent slim deals for BF. If you don't have HDR i'm not sure the pro is worth it.
Yeah, I'm liking the deal at Fry's. $249 with no tax and a $35 gift card. I would go with Best Buy if I didn't already have TLOU.

I can use my $200 rewards card from AT&T and be $50 out of pocket.

I did a test this morning on a higher quality stream and it didn't help much... does everyone still use Twitch and is there anything that I might need to know about streaming that changed with any updates? 

Any deals that you all are trying to go after on BF? So far the only things that I think I'm getting are Battleborn @GS for $10 and Doom @Walmart for $15.
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Just Cause 3

Ratchet & Clank

Lego Dimensions Starter Pack

Maybe some Dimensions packs

Tomb Raider and JC 3 are each $5 cheaper at Walmart than Gamestop, but I already have GS credit, so I think I'll get them there.

bread's done
Back