PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Anyone who is gonna play Runner2, hit the launch button after the third creak of the cannon, while it's just about to hit 45 degrees. Bulls eyes most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
12696833_924145997707013_1691277638_o.jpg

Working 7 days straight in retail entitles me to a reward, yes?

Picked up a medium meatball pizza from Marco's. 

MarcosPizza.jpg

Not my picture, but basically looks the same.

They have two types of pepperoni: Traditional or Sicilian Style (crispy)

348s.jpg

Don't let the name fool you. They also have subs.

lol at Best Buy not allowing GCU on Black Friday but keeping some BF prices active until today when GCU works on them (e.g., Far Cry Primal for $11.99, Skyrim Special Edition for $19.99, etc.).

lol at Best Buy not allowing GCU on Black Friday but keeping some BF prices active until today when GCU works on them (e.g., Far Cry Primal for $11.99, Skyrim Special Edition for $19.99, etc.).
I coulda saved my sister $5 on the copy of skyrim she got me. Oh well.

In other news, I really like Marco's pizza. Its one of my favorite pizza chains.

You guys are putting a lot of effort into disproving my proof before I even offer it. Put the money up or move along. Isn't Pitfall the guy who supposedly won the lottery? Betting $100 that I'm lying should be nothing.

I also don't understand why you guys think this is me humblebragging about how attractive or desired I am. She would be paying me to marry her for a green card, not because she's super in love with me.

You guys are putting a lot of effort into disproving my proof before I even offer it. Put the money up or move along. Isn't Pitfall the guy who supposedly won the lottery? Betting $100 that I'm lying should be nothing.

I also don't understand why you guys think this is me humblebragging about how attractive or desired I am. She would be paying me to marry her for a green card, not because she's super in love with me.
Are you new here?

Oh yeah, love of my life and I are going to a Lakers game after the semester is done.

Haters will say it's photoshopped. 
JapaneseWrestling.gif

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)
Invisible, Inc. (PS4)
Hyper Void (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Tiny Troopers Join Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)
VVVVVV (PS Vita)

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

And boy, am I glad I skipped Color Guardians when it was on sale. Aside from Stories (which I platted already), that isn't a bad month.

Free Neon Chrome if you purchase the demo. That is, purchase the demo, then look at the listing for the full game and it will be free. Then purchase that.

Of course Sony will probably pull the licenses, but maybe not? It's worth a shot!

Free Neon Chrome if you purchase the demo. That is, purchase the demo, then look at the listing for the full game and it will be free. Then purchase that.

Of course Sony will probably pull the licenses, but maybe not? It's worth a shot!
Maybe they are on to this already? Didn't work for me. I purchased the Demo and now the full game shows not available for purchase. Says I already purchased it but no download button for the full version.

Thanks anyway.

bread's done
Back