PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Just Cause 3

Ratchet & Clank

Lego Dimensions Starter Pack

Maybe some Dimensions packs

Tomb Raider and JC 3 are each $5 cheaper at Walmart than Gamestop, but I already have GS credit, so I think I'll get them there.
Why not get the Just Cause 3 XL Edition from PSN for $21.12 (less with the 10% coupon)?

Yeah, I'm liking the deal at Fry's. $249 with no tax and a $35 gift card. I would go with Best Buy if I didn't already have TLOU.

I can use my $200 rewards card from AT&T and be $50 out of pocket.
Target will have the Uncharted 4 slim for $250 - 15% cartwheel - 5% Red card if you need an alternative.

I might upgrade to that myself just to have a PS4 that doesn't sound like a jet engine. Doubt I'll be getting a new TV anytime soon to take advantage of the Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any deals that you all are trying to go after on BF? So far the only things that I think I'm getting are Battleborn @GS for $10 and Doom @Walmart for $15.
Probably Dying Light at GS for $20 probably on XBox but maybe PS4. Also a 2nd XBox controller either from BB or the Microsoft store for $40.

Otherwise I think I picked up enough the last couple of weeks.

Traded in a N64 + controllers+ games, some 360 games and SFV netting $250. But had to split the N64 part with my kids (since that was theirs too). On Friday going to pick up SFV Deluxe on PSN and hopefully some good stuff from a flash sale and use the 10% coupon.

Target will have the Uncharted 4 slim for $250 - 15% cartwheel - 5% Red card if you need an alternative.

I might upgrade to that myself just to have a PS4 that doesn't sound like a jet engine. Doubt I'll be getting a new TV anytime soon to take advantage of the Pro.
I'll have to check the Cartwheel offer out, but I imagine Target is going to be much busier than Fry's is going to be. When you factor in tax and the gift card, the difference in cost isn't that much.

Stumbled across an article of "Athletes Who Are As Gorgeous As Kim Kardashian." Here's one picture they used:

Hilary-Knight.jpg

I did a test this morning on a higher quality stream and it didn't help much... does everyone still use Twitch and is there anything that I might need to know about streaming that changed with any updates?
What was wrong with the stream in the first place? I've had pretty good luck with the higher quality settings. Are you having video quality issues? What is your internet upload speed?

I still use Twitch (just not nearly as much as I used to) and I don't think much has changed about it recently.

Any deals that you all are trying to go after on BF? So far the only things that I think I'm getting are Battleborn @GS for $10 and Doom @Walmart for $15.
Really next to nothing for me. Gonna grab a couple Dualshock 4's at Gamestop because I cleaned up today with their 50% TIV bonus. Like Crunch I traded in a bunch of really old stuff and am now swimming in Gamestop credit.

I already got the main things I wanted (Battlefront Ultimate edition and Skyrim bundle from BB) but I'll grab a few other games Friday. Dying Light, Fallout 4, maybe Arkhangelsk remaster...

Since I already had it I didn't realize how stupid cheap Tales from the Borderlands is.

GoT too but that one doesn't seem worth a second play.

What was wrong with the stream in the first place? I've had pretty good luck with the higher quality settings. Are you having video quality issues? What is your internet upload speed?

I still use Twitch (just not nearly as much as I used to) and I don't think much has changed about it recently.
My speeds should be fine... something like 50 down, 20 up. I just noticed the saved video on twitch seemed pretty choppy and distorted at times. Starts out fine but I skipped ahead and it gets pretty ugly.

Prices still too high for my tastes... I don't see anything worth buying
I'm gonna get Far Cry Primal, Dishonored Definitive, Megadimension Neptunia VII, and Mega Man Legacy Collection for sure. Considering Wolfenstein Old Blood, Mad Max, Arkham Knight complete, and Witcher 3 complete as well.

Finally got the platinum. Also grabbed Wolfenstein: The New Order from the PSN sale. Seemed like it would be a more enjoyable game compared to getting my ass kicked in Street Fighter V, or getting my ass kicked in Mortal Kombat X.

I'm done getting my ass kicked in UFC 2 lol.

I'm gonna get Far Cry Primal, Dishonored Definitive, Megadimension Neptunia VII, and Mega Man Legacy Collection for sure. Considering Wolfenstein Old Blood, Mad Max, Arkham Knight complete, and Witcher 3 complete as well.
There are some good prices in there for sure but most of them will go down even more at some point. If there was a game you were ready to play right now then I could see buying something. Maybe if you thought you might burn through several of them quickly then I could see wanting to stockpile a few but i think buying a shit ton at these prices you're just asking for several slaps unless you're planning on binging through everything before New Years.

You'll buy all of those games and then the love of your life will want to get drunk with you again and you won't get to play any of them!

I'm thinking FFX/X-2 PS4 for $8 and Skyrim for $25 from Walmart. Then Dragon Quest Heroes for $10 from GS. I'd be a bit tempted by Dark Souls 3 for $15, but I'm trying to stay away from buying games with DLC story content that's not included.

I'm not buying any retail games on BF. I am going to buy some stuff on PSN. Definitely SFV Deluxe and then possibly Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- but not sure about that. Hopefully some good deals this weekend in a flash sale.

Am I the only one getting King's Quest Complete Collection (PS4) for $20 from Gamestop? I'll be picking that up today while I trade in some stuff.

Yeah yeah yeah, no plat, but I'm interested in playing the game regardless.

There are some good prices in there for sure but most of them will go down even more at some point. If there was a game you were ready to play right now then I could see buying something. Maybe if you thought you might burn through several of them quickly then I could see wanting to stockpile a few but i think buying a shit ton at these prices you're just asking for several slaps unless you're planning on binging through everything before New Years.
I don't think Dishonored or Neptunia will get much cheaper. Far Cry and Mega Man possibly but they won't be that much cheaper. The ones I'm considering are more likely to drop further except maybe Mad Max so I'll probably hold off on those.

Am I the only one getting King's Quest Complete Collection (PS4) for $20 from Gamestop? I'll be picking that up today while I trade in some stuff.

Yeah yeah yeah, no plat, but I'm interested in playing the game regardless.
Would have grabbed it yesterday but there were no copies at the store I went to. I thought they said a while back that the complete collection would have a plat as well as be the only way to get the epilogue. I also did read a comment on pst.org that said a plat can't be added with DLC, so I guess that rules out the epilogue adding it in (the epilogue isn't out yet, and neither is the trophy list for it.)

Is Monster Monpiece really any fun or is it just basically soft core?
Its alright. I got bored of it pretty quick though. The rubbing mechanic got annoying quick, and sometimes when you do it the cards don't even 'level up' to an actual better card. The art just gets more naked and you just have a more naked card with worse stats. If its on sale for a couple bucks its worth trying 'cause the actual card game isn't bad, but some of the mechanics are annoying.

Got a new 3DS from Amazon, got Street Fighter V from Target, picked up a couple blu rays and now my Black Friday shopping (for myself, at least) is over, 12 hours before Thanksgiving dinner.

Its alright. I got bored of it pretty quick though. The rubbing mechanic got annoying quick, and sometimes when you do it the cards don't even 'level up' to an actual better card. The art just gets more naked and you just have a more naked card with worse stats. If its on sale for a couple bucks its worth trying 'cause the actual card game isn't bad, but some of the mechanics are annoying.
the ones that get worse stats usually get some kind of skill or perk applied when they max out. yeah, it wore out towards the end. i also skipped the story for the most part. there was so much talking, and little of it was actually moving the story along. it makes things easier if you boost it first. it's a really fast boost, and you get a ton of currency/cards.

can't sleep, discord is dead, and i bought all the things in these early sales. i have to be up in 2 hours to drive about 2 hours to family's for thanksgiving. hype?

Just saw that Target is basically selling the PS4 Slim for 20% off if you use your RedCard online so now I'm back on that PS4 life for $218 out of pocket.

Ended up with the following games from BF hauls:

Amazon:

BF1

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Dying Light Enhanced Edition

Fallout 4 (to play the cheap season pass from a couple weeks ago)

BB:

Dishonored 2

Skyrim Dragonborn bundle

Battlefront Ultimate Edition

Target:

Return to Arkham

Walmart:

Twilight Princess HD

And here I thought I would only get 1-2 games...

bread's done
Back