PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Yo hero

http://nerdist.com/these-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-doc-martens-are-shell-shockingly-awesome/
TMNTDocFeat.png
Those look like the turtles were skinned after Shredder defeated them. Those are his weekend shoes. Casual Sunday.

Puzzles, games, movies, tv show sets, statues, dolls. Do you guys just stack all this shit up in one room like a real hoarder or what?
I'm gonna need 2-3 shelves for all my growlers alone! Then a separate shelf area for my Packers shrine. I better find a huuuuge apartment.

I'm gonna need 2-3 shelves for all my growlers alone! Then a separate shelf area for my Packers shrine. I better find a huuuuge apartment.
I think we've only got 3-4 growlers. We had some bottles with cool art for a little bit, but they were taking up too much space, so they ended up getting dumped.

I think we've only got 3-4 growlers. We had some bottles with cool art for a little bit, but they were taking up too much space, so they ended up getting dumped.
Some places only fill their own and some give discounts if you bring theirs so I keep all of them. Plus I think they look cool and I don't have much else for decorations. All but 3 have matching pint glasses.

Phil Spencer: "4Ks easy.  I run 5Ks all the time so 4K is a piece of cake.  I can do that running backwards."

"Uh, Phil, that's not what 4K is."

"Sure it is, don't you see my 13.1 sticker on my hybrid?  Do you even 13.1, bro?"

Wren, you should call the waitress a completely wrong name, even if it's clearly visible on her chest.
True. Bitches love it when you can't be bothered to remember stuff about them. Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine kept going out with that loser guy because he wouldn't remember her name? You could be that loser guy, wren!

I really need to figure out a way to take a picture of this chick so you all can see why I go to Tijuana 10 times a day.
Definitely don't do this covertly cause of you get caught, you're fucked.

What could work for you is telling her something like, "My friend doesn't believe how cute the waitresses are here, would you mind taking a pic with me so I could show him?"

What vita games would you recommend for 6 hour cross county flight from Baltimore to California?
A visual novel if you like those or maybe Super Time Force Ultra, Rogue Legacy, Sonic All stars racing transformed, if we're talking PS+ games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wren, you should call the waitress a completely wrong name, even if it's clearly visible on her chest.
We already started calling her Crystal even though we had no idea what her real name was at the time. We knew it then kept calling her Crystal so I forgot her real name again. LOL

True. Bitches love it when you can't be bothered to remember stuff about them. Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine kept going out with that loser guy because he wouldn't remember her name? You could be that loser guy, wren!
Definitely don't do this covertly cause of you get caught, you're fucked.

What could work for you is telling her something like, "My friend doesn't believe how cute the waitresses are here, would you mind taking a pic with me so I could show him?"
You guys are full of great advice today! "Yo Bitch, let me take a picture of your hot ass!"

What vita games would you recommend for 6 hour cross county flight from Baltimore to California?
load up a couple arcadey games like geo wars, and a long one. that way when you get bored with the long one there are short always fun options.

pox nora looks like my type of game, and a perfect fit for vita, but i'm a bit wary of the ftp aspect it currently has. sounds like it's been going for quite some time, and that there's tons of campaign content. if they give us everything the pc version currently has.

Thanks for the heads up on hastings. I picked up some shit I didn't need at all including a copy of marvel ultimate alliance 2 which I haven't seen in stock anywhere but gamestop (for $30) in a long long time.

Limited Run Games announced Nuclear Throne as another upcoming release of theirs:

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/743212451269775364/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Last edited by a moderator:
Did all the My Nintendo account linking but can't figure out how to get the extra % off on the games on the eshop. Bums?
I'm not bums but it says to do this

Offer Details
My Nintendo members must do the following prior to purchase and before 5:59 a.m. PT on 6/21 to be eligible for the additional 10% discount:

Link a Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account via your account settings page. (Select "Linked accounts," then choose "Nintendo Network ID" and follow the prompts.)
Be sure to access Nintendo eShop on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS system at least once.
If you are linking your accounts for the first time, please note that there may be a delay before game prices are updated.

I'm not bums but it says to do this

Offer Details
My Nintendo members must do the following prior to purchase and before 5:59 a.m. PT on 6/21 to be eligible for the additional 10% discount:

Link a Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account via your account settings page. (Select "Linked accounts," then choose "Nintendo Network ID" and follow the prompts.)
Be sure to access Nintendo eShop on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS system at least once.
If you are linking your accounts for the first time, please note that there may be a delay before game prices are updated.
Did all that other stuff, didn't see there would be a delay, but I guess that's it.

Did all that other stuff, didn't see there would be a delay, but I guess that's it.
I just saw your post. Glad Fatality posted that info because it's exactly what I'd post. When you sign into the eShop on the left of the 40% sale should be a icon that's says Just For You. When you click it, it'll show the coupon or if you go to a games page that's included the additional 10% you see a bubble that says save 10% more then click it and it'll add the coupon.

Hopefully you get it added soon. If any game interest you buy it because this the lowest these titles have been on sale that I can remember.

Ichiro has more hits across MLB and Japan than Pete Rose has in MLB and people are saying he's the new all time hits leader. No other time is anyone counting combined Japanese and MLB stats, except this one time.

If Ichiro had played his entire career in the bigs, he would have smoked Rose's record already.  Regardless, he's going into the Hall of Fame, and likely sooner than Pete Rose.

Looks like they added a bit of color to the 2nd game. Seems like the view distance is tons better, as well, as is the level of visual detail. The visual style itself feels less cartoony than I recall as well, at least for the environments and items and such. Not sure if the style itself really changed or if it's just the huge amount of additional color and the higher texture quality leading to that impression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCgp9rxt8nk

Did anybody else ever play GR:R? This video really has me looking forward to the 2nd game but I don't recall the PS4 version of the first getting much attention.

bread's done
Back