PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

People are hitting the blog post with questions about the Vita version. Other regions are getting GER for Vita if they pre-order GE2, but there's been nothing announced for NA. Kind of an odd exclusion if we don't get the same promo, but I doubt I'd pick it up on Vita anyway; I still have Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars, and Ragnarok Odyssey Ace to get to on Vita. It doesn't look bad on the Vita, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpqJf1uGxI

GoT

r + l = j was definitely confirmed last night, and it matters in both the book and show.

Rhaegar was a targaryan, meaning jon stow is half targaryn and half stark. him being crowned king in the north leads me to think him and daenarys might be hooking up eventually. Its been talked about in the show some, but the targaryans only married each other, usually a brother and sister thing, to keep their bloodline pure. Rhaegar is the brother of viserys and daenarys, so technically speaking daenarys is jons aunt. Jon is only half targaryan but other than him and daenarys, they are the only ones left (in the show at least)

The big question I have is how he will find out, I think only howland reed is left who may know his actual parentage. 

GoT

r + l = j was definitely confirmed last night, and it matters in both the book and show.

Rhaegar was a targaryan, meaning jon stow is half targaryn and half stark. him being crowned king in the north leads me to think him and daenarys might be hooking up eventually. Its been talked about in the show some, but the targaryans only married each other, usually a brother and sister thing, to keep their bloodline pure. Rhaegar is the brother of viserys and daenarys, so technically speaking daenarys is jons aunt. Jon is only half targaryan but other than him and daenarys, they are the only ones left (in the show at least)

The big question I have is how he will find out, I think only howland reed is left who may know his actual parentage.
Somebody will set him on fire and it won't take?

GoT

You only need look at the name of the book series to know they're going to hook up.

Tyler, did you ever tell us Dreamals was getting a sequel?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5043-Dreamals-Dream-Quest

Neat that it has a plat and you're the only one on PSNP who's played it so far.

Also, some other thing called Cast of the Seven Godsends Redux has a plat: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5042-COTSG-TROPHIES
Yeah I thought I mentioned it both here and Discord. I was definitely hyped when I saw it on the drop.

I've been playing the game since Tuesday, the god damn trophies weren't on the server for 5 days after release, kinda lame. I had pretty much calculated that it had a plat based on how many silvers I was unlocking, then getting my first gold before beating the game basically sealed the deal.

It's still good, I thought it was going to be harder than the original but it's actually easier IMO so far (four out of six worlds done). I've been doing some walkthroughs on the IA youtube page as well.

Gator (and tyler?) was right. QUBE is pretty fun.
Yeah, it's basically just Portal-lite. Nothing as mind bending as Portal, but some fun and clever first person puzzles. FPP is a surprisingly fun genre. Another one that's out (that unfortunately we didn't get for review) is called Attractio. Waiting for a decent sale on that one. PS3 has a couple decent ones too, Quantum Conundrum and Magrunner.

Yeah, it's basically just Portal-lite. Nothing as mind bending as Portal, but some fun and clever first person puzzles. FPP is a surprisingly fun genre. Another one that's out (that unfortunately we didn't get for review) is called Attractio. Waiting for a decent sale on that one. PS3 has a couple decent ones too, Quantum Conundrum and Magrunner.
Yeah I played Magrunner (just one trophy for the plat left) and started Quantum, but it didn't grab me as much. I think to much exploration and not enough just go puzzling. I'll keep my eye out for Attractio now too.

Yeah I played Magrunner (just one trophy for the plat left) and started Quantum, but it didn't grab me as much. I think to much exploration and not enough just go puzzling. I'll keep my eye out for Attractio now too.
Be prepared for another one where you are possibly 1 trophy away from completion. That last one takes a bit of work, or at least it did for me.

No, that's why I save those emails into their own folder and then delete them as I use them.
I already have my Amazon emails filtered. If you do, go to that folder and then enter this in the search box:

subject: benefit confirmation for your order

If you don't have your Amazon email filtered, assuming you're on gmail, this should work:

from: amazon subject: benefit confirmation for your order

Even if you're not on gmail the above approaches might work depending on your webmail. I know the above works for Outlook, if you're using that.

Well I deleted all the emails in the past. I have $8 in there, I'll just grab a $10 PSN card now instead of risking them maybe disappearing. its definitely in july sometime

My Zero Time Dilemma order still hasn't shipped from Amazon (or even been given an estimated arrival date), and I'm apparently not alone in being concerned about it:

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/747467887917465600

Last edited by a moderator:
My Zero Time Dilemma order still hasn't shipped from Amazon, and I'm apparently not alone in being concerned about it:
Speaking of which, someone on reddit linked this Zero Escape: Story So Far recap. It probably is too brief and goes way too fast for someone that hasn't played the games before. but it's a decent refresher for those who played both games already as I had forgotten a few of the things mentioned. Heavy spoilers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vNYzwnHmX4

Just informed I am "losing" my job November 1! Cant wait!
if you can program in powerbuilder, and moving near Houston is an option, let me know as the company I work for can always use younger powerbuilder programmers

if you can program in powerbuilder, and moving near Houston is an option, let me know as the company I work for can always use younger powerbuilder programmers
I dont know what this means so I must be qualified right?! And 36 is younger? Is this powerbuilder thing an outdated program?

Heart&Slash review:

https://invertedaccess.com/2016/06/27/heartslash-review/

High barrier to entry, it takes a lot of practice to get better and even understand WTF you're doing. But it is quite enjoyable if you're willing to invest the time. Those who caught my stream will remember I was pretty down on it, it took me A LOT of hours to really get into it. Definitely gonna take some patience.
"through your many runs you must prove to him" I think you mean run-ins (as in the times you meet and clash with him), though I suppose you could also he talking about the various times you do a run through of the game.

GoT

GoT

Bran?

So Game of Thrones (and maybe slight book theory) spoilers....

They still had to hide the fact that Rhaegar is Jon's father? What not let us hear that part of the conversation? At least they showed Lyanna with dark hair since they have gone all in on the kids hair color for other lineages it would seem out of whack to let blonde and white haired parents end up with a black hair kid. I guess this also ends the R+L=J+M offshoot theory. Although could she possibly be his sister but with Elia Martel as a mother. Could she have possibly escaped the Mountain?

I did not know it was possible for Cersei to get even more bat shit crazy. I was wrong. You got to think Jamie will be pissed she used the Wildfire against the innocents making sure that didnt happen before is what has caused so many people to hate him.

We can now see how we will get a Cleganebowl after all since it looked like that would not be possible with the trial by combat decree.

Assuming the Meera theory I pulled out of my ass isnt true, at least we see the purpose of the Dorne story line now with them aligning with the Tyrell grandmother and Dany via Varys.

Speaking of Varys, how the fuck did he get from Dorne back to Meereen so damn fast to be on the ship at the end. Did Dany let him borrow Drogon to get back quick?
GOT:

Personally I'm glad the Meera theory is no more, I cant imagine a more boring character to tie so centrally to the overall plot.

Varys scenes were an example of how not everything in the show is occurring at the same time. The ships were probably a couple months after his Dorne visit (and you can see Martell sigils as well which indicates they all met up prior to sailing towards Westeros). It also explains a bit how Arya got all the way to Walder in 1.5 episodes.

bread's done
Back