PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Water sucks
Z2B2cx6.gif

Looks like Amazon's going to come through for ZTD Watch Edition preorders:

Hello,

We're contacting you about your order for Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition Vita. We recently learned of an unexpected delay in getting the Limited Edition Bonus watch included in your order from our supplier. We’ll be shipping the game without the bonus watch and will ship the bonus watch as soon as it becomes available. We're very sorry about this.

You'll still receive the item and you can track the status of or make any changes to your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/your-orders-access

To help make up for the inconvenience, we've added a $10 promotional certificate to your account. This amount will automatically apply the next time you buy an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com

FYI for those of you who bought LEGO Star Wars: TFW on Vita with the double-Prime discount or $10 cert at Best Buy: Amazon has a $15.08 TIV right now, which gives you 2 weeks at most to finish the game and send it in to make it a cheap rental: https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-Awakens-PlayStation-Standard/dp/B01BCMC8ZY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1467227707&sr=1-1&keywords=lego+star+wars+the+force+awakens+vita
If I keep the package they send it in, I can just slap the new label on it and mail it right back? Or would I need to do something else?

If I keep the package they send it in, I can just slap the new label on it and mail it right back? Or would I need to do something else?
If you can peel off or completely cover up the old label, you should be fine. Just make sure to include the packing slip for the trade-in inside the package.

Not too bad of a PS+ month. I'm always happy if I'm interested in one of the 2 PS4 games, and this month I am. Furi looks like fun, I always like Day 1 PS+ releases. Gat looks good too but i already have it from buying SR4 PS4 on release.

Call of Juarez is ancient, but at least it has trophies this time, unlike some of the old ass shit we've been getting. Orishieka I'll probably never play, but at least it's a fairly recent vita game and I don't own it. fuck that PSP shit still though. People bitching for retail games, and now they got them, in the form of old ass PSP games. Good job internet.

I'll give Gat out of Hell a play, but I'll probably wish I had used that time to play SR3 or some of the DLC from that instead. SR4 just felt like such a disappointment in comparison.

Furi looks a hell of a lot more interesting watching gameplay trailers from people who know how to play it. And I give them credit for going for a unique art style instead of more pixels.

I'm already so backlogged on RPGs that I probably will never play Oreshika.

PS: Ratchet and Clank was a lot of fun. Not too long of a game and good progession with the new weapons to keep things interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
mighty no 9 update:

finished hard mode.  it was, in fact, harder.  they add some additional patterns to bosses on higher difficulties and remove some bonuses (like all 1ups seem to be gone in the third difficulty), it's not just an enemy damage increase.  I'm going to try to do a run on the next difficulty up to try and get the 1m point trophy and maybe speed run/no restart trophies.  I'll still be stuck without the plat because of the whole 'finish the game in one life' challenge but whatever.  plats are lame.

Gems of War just got an update. Hoping they didn't nerf my elite team. They added hero classes, new armor, refund system, etc. wooooooot

also gta got a new car pfister 811. im still saving for x80

and new trailer for russian dragon blops 3 dlc wooot

also i spent like $70 on psn games the past 2 sales omg

Took me like 45 min to farm what I needed for Suckerstone and I still can't get the stupid ass Bladestone.

NG+ Flamelurker was waaay easier after I decided to put 4 points into STR and upgrade the Purple Flame Shield to +10.

Settle an argument between me and the lady.

Which band is worse? Creed or Smash Mouth?
Smash Mouth is worse. Creeds 1st album, my own prison, was actually really good. They had some ok tunes after that, but mostly Nickelbackesque generic rock songs. Scott Stapp was a full of himself douche bag and made them into a joke.

Smash Mouth is worse. Creeds 1st album, my own prison, was actually really good. They had some ok tunes after that, but mostly Nickelbackesque generic rock songs. Scott Stapp was a full of himself douche bag and made them into a joke.
Yeah pretty much. That first album was solid tho...Smash Mouth was never all that good

I mean....All I know are the radio songs and at least the smash mouth ones are way more entertaining to me. So I guess Creed is worse.

Gems of War update is awesome, iv been hooked all day

biggest thing is class quests

it actually makes the hero super awesome again

for past few months iv just ran with 4 monsters, cuz they have traits and can ascend (power level)

now heroes can use classes to gain extra stats, power level to 20, more gem masteries, extra perks and traits and weapon bonues and even a special weapon eventually. iv already max leveled the forest of thorns 'archer' class to get max green gem mastery and +5 magic with green weapons and +2 magic perk for already winning 25 battles as an archer. wootwoot

Congrats, man. I might have gotten lucky with finding a Pure Bladestone in only a couple of hours, but I know that has to feel good to finally get out of the way.
Before this, I think I've gotten 4 Pure Bladestones when I've played the game before and I think it took longer to get this one than the rest of those combined. I've leveled up around 85 times.

Best Buy has their Vita vault case and Power kit on sale for 9.99 each. Power kit is an all in one charge cord for the 1000 and 2000 and also charges the PSP. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ps-vita/ps-vita-accessories/pcmcat265900050011.c?id=pcmcat265900050011
I might grab the case. Picked up a Slim Vita a few months ago and it doesn't really fit properly in my old case.

Not sure if I will get over to BB today or tomorrow though. Was hoping to be done with Mad Max but have one last challenge (I hope) that I should be able to finish tonight or maybe tomorrow am. Don't want to make two trips over Game Stop and BB.

GoT update:  Stayed up to 3am this time to finish Season 4.  Somehow the sex and violence and gore was amped up even more than usual.  Good stuff.

Derek, I plan on leaving work early today to "work" from home this afternoon so I can play some of The Crew.

First Creed album had 4 or 5 great songs and I can still listen to them today.  Just not in public due to the ridicule that is sure to follow.

Smash Mouth was never good.

Here's the announcement trailer for Bioshock: The Collection, not that it'll show anything really new:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrGhh8JJl9w

I love when I am asked by my manager to get a list of contacts together for this project and then when I provide the list I am told the HR rep is wrong and "she wont help, so I suggest we use Mary Smith instead".

Well if you fuck ing know who to use why the fuck are you asking me for a contact you fuck?

I might grab the case. Picked up a Slim Vita a few months ago and it doesn't really fit properly in my old case.

Not sure if I will get over to BB today or tomorrow though. Was hoping to be done with Mad Max but have one last challenge (I hope) that I should be able to finish tonight or maybe tomorrow am. Don't want to make two trips over Game Stop and BB.
It wont fit properly in that case either most likely. Same case I have, it fits in mine, but really snug fit which is weird.

bread's done
Back