PSP $145, Xbox Arcade $169, Pro $254, Elite $339, PS3 80GB $340 @ Dell.com

Da_man24

CAGiversary!
PSP 2000 Series Slim Unit – Piano Black for $144.49

Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle for $169.99

Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Game Console for $339.99

This deal isn't as good as last time, but if you missed out on the other deal here is your chance to buy a console or a PSP for a cheaper price.It also has Free shipping and it takes anywhere from 3 to 5 days for your order to arrive. The only downside of this deal is that taxes get added. But you're still saving more than $30 dollars if you use the code.

*Dell released a new code for 15% for those that missed this deal.

D$?HDV$KGRJ?D6

Expires Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The code was posted by jeremy517 so thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the deal.... I ordered one for my sister for christmas... when it comes we can grab that 20gb hd and 3 months of live from xbox.com for 29.99.. bringing it to about 215 for a xbox360 live ready....

Good deal, I pulled the trigger on a 360 arcade earlier in the week and I got it in 2 days. Also for those looking for Jasper 360's, the arcade units that Dell is shipping have been confirmed to be Jaspers (holiday bundle w/ Sega Superstar Tennis)

[quote name='OGHowie']Hmm, I wonder if it's worth it to eBay my Pro and get the Arcade.[/QUOTE]

I actually was thinking of doing that because I have an older version of the xbox 360, but then I don't know how much I would be getting at the end and I don't want to be at a loss.

[quote name='Da_man24']I actually was thinking of doing that because I have an older version of the xbox 360, but then I don't know how much I would be getting at the end and I don't want to be at a loss.[/quote]

you can Always put a reserve price on it.... :)

Also note these prices don't include TAX...which I know the OP pointed out but some people may glance over this. Not a deal killer, but on consoles it will definitely add a good $7-12 depending on state and price...

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Also note these prices don't include TAX...which I know the OP pointed out but some people may glance over this. Not a deal killer, but on consoles it will definitely add a good $7-12 depending on state and price...[/quote]

You are kidding right? NY tax alone is an evil $30 for the PS3.

Tag! Just what I've been looking for!

Thanks OP!

edit: After seeing my total checkout price, this is SHIT hot! Da_man24, you really hooked me up bro! Thanks again!

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']You are kidding right? NY tax alone is an evil $30 for the PS3.[/quote]

In Texas, it's almost as bad. The State sales tax is 8.25%, so if I were to pick up the PS3, I would be paying $28.05 in tax.

Thankfully, I'm not getting an HDTV for a few more months, so I won't need a Blu-Ray player. Hopefully Sony will drop the price in the Spring (although, as always, they vehemently deny it).

[quote name='fun4uoc']Man, is there anything Dell isn't selling these days?

36d7534290610d9b7e9abed244dd2f28.jpg
[/quote]

That's too funny. I was thinking the same thing. Their own product not selling well enough?!

Anyways, does Dell have any coupons to go along with this to make it an even better deal?

Last, why are Jaspers so important. They're are full-proof are they? I considered holding off and just renting a 360 as needed, but that would be done because the renting price would just cut into my final buying price, ultimately.

The total comes to $181.62 in California. I'm hoping I can find another coupon to stack with this because I'm still not sure if saving $18.37 justifies a purchase.

I picked one of these up for this price last week for my brother for Christmas. Nice deal - not as good as the 20% which I missed, but I had a Paypal credit in the end to spend so I'm happy.

[quote name='jeff8073x']Was in for one but dell sent me an email saying my order had been delayed until 12/31.[/quote]

I ordered an Elite last week with a different 15% off coupon and I got a shipping delayed until 12/31 message today. Anybody trying to use this to get a system as an X-mas gift beware...

Ok now it shows me tracking info that its in my state as of today. So this is still a great deal. Wish I had though of buying a $100 e gift card on ebay to save another $15-$25.

[quote name='jeff8073x']Ok now it shows me tracking info that its in my state as of today. So this is still a great deal. Wish I had though of buying a $100 e gift card on ebay to save another $15-$25.[/quote]

I checked ebay out for these. some say they are only good for desktop, laptop, or tv purchases. is there a thread about dell gift cards from ebay with feedback on ebay sellers, good, bad, who has cards useable for console purchases, etc?

No threads I saw. I guess I would ask the sellers what I could use it on.

I would maybe say that the ones that say nothing can be used for all, but I could be wrong. The ones that say specific are probably specific.

edit: Got my console today and it was a Jasper.

I have a $100 gift card and a $50 gift card for dell.com if anyone wants them. I'd sell the $100 for $80 and the $50 one for $40. Otherwise I am just going to combine them tomorrow and use them

Thanks for this. I feel like my refurbished Elite maybe getting ready to go. If I trade it in before then, I can get a $150 bucks for it. That will off-set the Arcade I just ordered from Dell (really hoping for a Jasper). And the $100 BB gift card I got, will buy a new hard drive. Seems like a good way to go.

Every time i click on one of the links, i am linked to a page that list the items at the current retail market value. The same when i clicked on the coupon. I'd love a 360 arcade or even a ps3 at these values but how can i get one if the deals don't show up :p. Also where does everyone see that this deal doesn't expire until the 2009, i see no such info. Mabye i'm being linked to the wrong page??

I ordered an 360 arcade and its the Jasper if anyone was wondering. This is my second 360, the jasper has larger internal mem no mem card. I had to order a memory unit so I don't have to keep recovering my live id when I go room to room. anyone else have this problem?

Also, if you have a Sony credit card don't expect that $150 rebate to kick in, i guess it's only the Playstation CC.
Still a good deal.

This coupon is really tempting me on the Ratchet and Clank PSP bundle....especially since it is a 3000 series PSP in the bundle.

Got my Arcade today. And yep, it's a Jasper - cool & quiet. Great service from Dell...it arrived in 3 days (2 days ahead of schedule).

Wish I could jump on this and finally upgrade out of the previous gen systems, but unless the check I've been waiting for three months for some freelance work arrives today I'm gonna miss out.

bread's done
Back