PSP Games and GC Games for 1.97 at Sears.

ragepower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Guys if this has been posted please let me know and I'll lock it.

Just got back from Sears and got the following games dirt cheap.

PSP
Lord of the Rings Tactics is marked down to $1.97
Metal Gear Acid $3.97

GC
Pikmin 2 $1.97
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $1.97

YMMV

Would you be able to grab me a copy of Lord of the Rings Tactics and Metal Gear Acid? I can pay you cost + shipping + a couple bucks for your time. No stores near me have any left :(

[quote name='fairtrade']Mmm, damn. I can't think of any Sears that would have FFCC. Still didn't get that one yet.[/QUOTE]

You didn't miss much.

Lord of the Rings Tactics, Metal Gear Acid and Pikmin 2 are pretty good games. At this price they are a steal!!!

I already beat Lord of the Rings Tactics. I might buy it just for collection purpose.

I'd be happy to pick you up a copy of both. Except I got the last copy of Metal Gear, and the other guy at work picked up the only other Lord of the Rings Tactics. If I find any more in future stops I'll pick up extra's though no problem.

These games are part of the ongoing Sears clearance, 90%+ Sears are probably going to be sold out. I haven't seen most of those games since the summer. It's still worth looking for the games but just don't expect to find them.

I'll pay $10 shipped for Lord of the Rings Tactics PSP if someone can find it at their Sears. The Sears around here never carry discount titles like this.

Were these the only games at $2? I'm definitely going to look tomorrow for Pikmin 2 and FFCC, but I was just wondering if you saw any others.

[quote name='bassec']Could you grab me a Final Fantasy: CC for $5 shipped? Please? :D[/quote]So he pays near to $2 for USPS, $3 for the game (including taxes), nothing for the mailing envelope, gas, paypal fees or his time. If you get someone that charitable around here, you're doing alright.

[quote name='guinaevere']So he pays near to $2 for USPS, $3 for the game (including taxes), nothing for the mailing envelope, gas, paypal fees or his time. If you get someone that charitable around here, you're doing alright.[/quote]

yea... it's gotta be more than 5 shipped.

I think I've seen the GC games locally(or at least close enough for a small trek to grab them), though my closest Sears has mostly the re-UPC'd games left since the Christmas rush hit.

Kind of sucks, since I'm still looking for Ninja Gaiden Black but can't find a marked down copy anymore due to being too cheap and waiting too long.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Use to own MGA and want it again... maybe now I can pick it up.[/quote]

yeah i didn't really dig that one.. neat idea though..

do you have the second one? i saw it a TRU yesterday for $10

I think its pretty apprent that its damn near impossible to find a Sears that still sells games, unless its those cheap CD-Rom games which are pretty much hiding around some corner. The Sears by my hasn't had any games since wow I will go as far as when the Gameboy Color was the main seller.

All I have close to me are "Home Town Dealer" stores. Does this mean it's just a parts store, and would they sell games? Or does it just depend on the store.

[quote name='Shimrra']I think its pretty apprent that its damn near impossible to find a Sears that still sells games, unless its those cheap CD-Rom games which are pretty much hiding around some corner. The Sears by my hasn't had any games since wow I will go as far as when the Gameboy Color was the main seller.[/QUOTE]

I know of two within twenty minutes of me, still odds of finding these deals is slim but i'll try for th ehell of it

I found Final Fantasy CC to be pretty darned good. The single-player mode is a bit more difficult. However, if you get together with some friends and get a 4-player round of this game going, it is a fantastic game!

[quote name='fairtrade']I know. That's why I'm not tempted to go look for this bargain.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='polaricecaves']yeah i didn't really dig that one.. neat idea though..

do you have the second one? i saw it a TRU yesterday for $10[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have the second... ove it to bits and that's mainly why I want the first one. It's a series I hope that never dies.

went to my sears and didn't see anything but some 14.99 titles like poker championship, pinball, and some others for the psp. I think I might have saw some DS games but didn't pay too much attention to those and gamecube games nothing at all but viewtiful joe for 14.99

Thats weird ? maybe is it only at select stores ? I had my fiance go to the sears closer to her and she said she couldnt find any of the games I found at that price either.

bread's done
Back