Put it OTT of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Band 3 is up there too, I forgot about that. But I just don't see much else before the end of this year.

Castlevania is a rental. Medal of Honor? No thank you. Spiderman? Rental. DR2? Rental. Little Big Planet 2? Puh-lease! I just don't see much stuff that screams, "You gotta shell out $40 to $60 bucks and play this right now." I liked Assassins Creed 2 but I'm in no rush to play Brotherhood.

I was talking with a co-worker and he said that Grand Tourismo 5 is a must buy for him. But that has no appeal to me.

I dunno, but there just seem to me that there are very few games coming out this holiday season that I have the urge to buy. I see a lot of great stuff coming out after Christmas.

Edit: As for the sports games, well, people buy those no matter what.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']separately that sounds disgusting together[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I like country gravy on biscuits. How about if you put the pickle in a biscuit and then pour on the gravy.

Speaking of fried food, I found out at state fairs they fry everything. Even coke or butter. Then they usually place it on a stick.

I don't even know how you fry butter.

I like sausage gravy but hate white gravy.

Supposedly someone has deep fried beer!

~~~

Most of the games I play are sports games and car games. I find that weird of myself anyways...I don't know why.

[quote name='Rocko']Stoneface, did you ever buy DJ Hero? I want that damn multiplayer achievement.[/QUOTE]

I got it day one.

Also, gravy is discusting.

Gravy is one of the most disgusting things known to man.

Hey Stoneface, I'll be in London for 5 weeks in October. Can I promise to get you Jelly Babies then eat them?

hey you guys check out these uninteresting symbol things aren't they 'tizzight'
30stmsymbols.png

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Rock Band 3 is up there too, I forgot about that. But I just don't see much else before the end of this year.

Castlevania is a rental. Medal of Honor? No thank you. Spiderman? Rental. DR2? Rental. Little Big Planet 2? Puh-lease! I just don't see much stuff that screams, "You gotta shell out $40 to $60 bucks and play this right now." I liked Assassins Creed 2 but I'm in no rush to play Brotherhood.

I was talking with a co-worker and he said that Grand Tourismo 5 is a must buy for him. But that has no appeal to me.

I dunno, but there just seem to me that there are very few games coming out this holiday season that I have the urge to buy. I see a lot of great stuff coming out after Christmas.

Edit: As for the sports games, well, people buy those no matter what.[/QUOTE]

Castlevania is supposed to be good... and somewhat lengthy, I guess -- one of the reviewers was saying he sat down to play it for 8 hours and was only somewhere in chapter 3. There's 12 or 13 chapters. And there's stuff you have to go back for once you level up or get new abilities too, supposedly. I'm actually pretty psyched because I'd written it off as "another generic 3D game that probably wouldn't be better than LoI". Hopefully it surprises me. :)

LBP2 should be interesting and neat... I wouldn't pay $60, but I'd consider $30-$40 -- the user community is great and playing the levels in LBP with friends was a good time.

Dead Rising 2 is a must buy for me. Day 1. Especially after Case Zero.

I was very interested in Rock Band 3 for pro mode with the Fender Squier Strat... but I haven't seen a price and I don't like more than 75% of the set list, so I don't really have interest in learning to play those tunes... so RB3 has become a no go for me -- I'll wait to see what they do with "upgrading" older songs first.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']hey you guys check out these uninteresting symbol things aren't they 'tizzight'
30stmsymbols.png
[/QUOTE]

They are pretty tizzight...and they mean "Provehito In Altum".

[quote name='st0neface']Be sure to buy me a postcard and throw it away again![/QUOTE]

I'll do that, and throw away postcards from Paris and Amsterdam, too!

[quote name='darthbudge']Why and where?[/QUOTE]

Cause everyone else in my office was ordering and I was hungry and heard how good their wraps are. And it was from some family pizza place in Harrisburg.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
dr-dre-the-chronic.jpg

this one means The Chronic as in like some dank shit that you can smoke or something i don't know i googled it[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think he's the best character on that show.[/QUOTE]Do you watch it often? I told somebody about it, and they shit on me so hard, but I think it's actually pretty funny! The narration is annoying (I wonder why? :\ ), but the show itself is good. I guess the valley still hates blacks. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back