Put it OTT of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']He looks like
poop1.gif
to me[/QUOTE]

A steaming elf condom?

Just watched Gorillaz: Live at the Roundhouse. I'm definitely excited to see them 10/10.

[quote name='manthing']It's 9 PM on a weekend night.

Mak's up to his eyeballs in Canadian Club and painkillers by now.[/QUOTE]

You're half right. No Canadian Club.

[quote name='flowery']It's actually two horses and a great dane.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing a video like that.

You're a brave dude

Was the concert 50% Tom Sawyer?

[quote name='manthing']I remember seeing a video like that.

You're a brave dude

Was the concert 50% Tom Sawyer?[/QUOTE]

Hardy har har har.

[quote name='manthing']

Was the concert 50% Tom Sawyer?[/QUOTE]

No but if it had been I would have been cool with that.

Tom Sawyer had the crowd going CUHHHRAYYYZEEE!

Flew into Seattle this morning, and ran into Doug Benson in the lobby of the hotel. He looked totally baked at 11am.

I like how in Inside MMA they have a an Ask Bas segment where Bas responds for like 2 minutes to each question but never really gives an answer.

Is anyone else watching this? I missed the first 15 minutes. I'm wondering what Couture had to say about James Toney earning double what he did even though Toney not only lost but didn't even throw a punch.

[quote name='JJSP']Flew into Seattle this morning, and ran into Doug Benson in the lobby of the hotel. He looked totally baked at 11am.[/QUOTE]

Not a fan of his comedy but I enjoyed Super High Me.

I've watched part of it, but don't know his material outside of random Best Week Ever stuff. Super nice guy though, and was probably surprised we recognized him. He's performing at Bumbershoot with Patton Oswalt this weekend.

I had no idea PAX was this weekend too. Nerds aplenty in Seattle.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i long for the days of flowery getting on ichat stoned as heck[/QUOTE]

I'm getting drunk. Let's get to it.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hey, Brak. I liked your video so much I sent my hubby a link to the original and the one you made. He thought it was pretty funny too.

I've had the "and by stuff I mean shit, and by we I mean me" line in my head all day long.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha. Nice.

Spread the word of how shitty Irate Gamer is.
[quote name='Maklershed']Is that a Sam Kinnison shirt? Also, Frankenberries are da bes.[/QUOTE]
It's Hurley from LOST.
[quote name='tiredfornow']You need your eyes checked, homeboy, because that means you look like Big Mike.[/QUOTE]
LOL

budgetuna-1.gif

[quote name='seanr1221']Being back in PA sucks. :([/QUOTE]

I thought I sensed your presence. This would also explain why it stanks outside.
a skunk just sprayed outside my house and its wafting in my window right now :puke:

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='seanr1221']Being back in PA sucks. :([/QUOTE]

Welcome back...you missed a week of opressive heat and humidity. Earl cleaned it all out, though!

[quote name='Maklershed']I thought I sensed your presence. This would also explain why it stanks outside.
a skunk just sprayed outside my house and its wafting in my window right now :puke:
[/QUOTE]

Ewwww...

Yeah I saw that the high on Wednesday was 96 :whee:.

Looks like it's the 70's from here on out. In the 50s at night which should be really nice.

[quote name='Number83']
Welcome back...you missed a week of opressive heat and humidity. Earl cleaned it all out, though!
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']I saw that the high on Wednesday was 96 :whee:.

Looks like it's the 70's from here on out. In the 50s at night which should be really nice.[/QUOTE]

Yeah its a bit windy here but otherwise beautiful. Especially compared to the last few days.

Give me some ideas for good books to read for my plane ride. I'm thinking about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

[quote name='munch']Give me some ideas for good books to read for my plane ride. I'm thinking about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.[/QUOTE]

The Long Ships

productimage-picture-the-long-ships-89.jpg

A Canticle for Leibowitz

9780060892999.jpg

See what I told you mak?

It's NEVER too early to hit the sauce/dope/pills

EDIT:

I wish I didn't get so sleepy last night and stayed around for the tinychat

:whistle2:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done