Put it OTT of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch it too often, but if I happen to see it on and I'm just lounging around the house, then I'll watch it. I think it's pretty good too! It's good "it's Sunday and I'm not wearing any pants" television.

And the Academy award for Best Actor goes to. . .

retardexample.jpg

retardface.jpg

Yup. Dead on!

I did actually steal those sausages from my parents' house, JFD.

I had to make fun of him for being Buddhist.

(He's Buddhist... yet check out his shirt in the contest video.)

If you want to see some funny Irate Gamer videos, go here: http://www.youtube.com/y2b2010

Check out the "Random Collection". They're so dang funny.

I can't tell if you're being self-deprecating, or not, Temp, but I think there's an impostor on my forum.

One of the things that I hate about that dude's video, and it's not really a big deal, but to me it is, was that his crappy giveaways were cropped out. I'm a stickler for composition and symmetry when it comes to videos or photographs.

I give Brakster points for having a perfectly symmetrical set up. When are you making a movie already? You should make a short film to start out and I'm being perfectly serious. You're a good actor, too, lol.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']One of the things that I hate about that dude's video, and it's not really a big deal, but to me it is, was that his crappy giveaways were cropped out. I'm a stickler for composition and symmetry when it comes to videos or photographs.

I give Brakster points for having a perfectly symmetrical set up. When are you making a movie already? You should make a short film to start out and I'm being perfectly serious. You're a good actor, too, lol.[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow. :O Well, thank-you! :O

I actually hate being on camera, so I appreciate that.

I'd like to make a short film, but I'm not sure what I can do on a small scale just yet.

[quote name='Brak']I had to make fun of him for being Buddhist.

(He's Buddhist... yet check out his shirt in the contest video.)

If you want to see some funny Irate Gamer videos, go here: http://www.youtube.com/y2b2010

Check out the "Random Collection". They're so dang funny.[/QUOTE]

What a retard. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a "married gamer".

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You hate being on camera? You seemed pretty comfortable to me.[/QUOTE]
Agrees, you are quite a natural on screen.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']And the Academy award for Best Actor goes to. . .

retardexample.jpg

retardface.jpg

Yup. Dead on![/QUOTE]

Brak looks like he is on an awesome Snick/90's TV Show. (I mean that in a good way)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You hate being on camera? You seemed pretty comfortable to me.[/QUOTE]

That's why it's called "acting," ya mook. The best part is the beginning
because he didn't lose his composure after making that ridiculously retarded face. I burst out laughing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Has an uglier dude ever existed?

02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Who is he?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']And the Academy award for Best Actor goes to. . .

retardexample.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Is that a Sam Kinnison shirt? Also, Frankenberries are da bes.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nothin beats a good barn beer.[/QUOTE]

The majority is Amber Bock though. I'll have to replace them tomorrow also.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'll second the Amber Bock. It's not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

Just finished my first and I do like it. I will have more.

~~~~~~~~

We should all have another good TinyChat session.

[quote name='Maklershed']Who is he?

Is that a Sam Kinnison shirt? Also, Frankenberries are da bes.[/QUOTE]

Serious?

It's fucking Hurley, dude.

Get your eyes checked old man.

Hey, Brak. I liked your video so much I sent my hubby a link to the original and the one you made. He thought it was pretty funny too.

I've had the "and by stuff I mean shit, and by we I mean me" line in my head all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back