Queens OTT The Stone Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Time Warner took away some of my cable channels. I'm missing the Traval Channel and a bunch of other channels. All that's there is a blue screen and a message that says:

MISSING CHANNELS? Switch to Digital Cable! You'll enjoy over 200 channels - and digital cable is just 5 cents more than standard cable! call 1-888-tw-cable to swithc today!

[quote name='2poor']I think Time Warner took away some of my cable channels. I'm missing the Traval Channel and a bunch of other channels. All that's there is a blue screen and a message that says:

MISSING CHANNELS? Switch to Digital Cable! You'll enjoy over 200 channels - and digital cable is just 5 cents more than standard cable! call 1-888-tw-cable to swithc today![/QUOTE]

....the hell you watchin the travel channel for?

[quote name='mr ryles']....the hell you watchin the travel channel for?[/quote]

It's the channel I always pass whenever I flip to Comedy Central. I have no idea what the other channels I'm missing are.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:wall:[/quote]
Yeah, damn me straight to fuckin' hell for not having the same tastes as everyone else. :roll:

[quote name='Hex']Yeah, damn me straight to fuckin' hell for not having the same tastes as everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Way to put words into my mouth bud. Try google next time.

Tomoorow at work we are doing inventory. The last 2 years we always came in a few hours early every day and would do a few sections at a time. This year the store hired some group of 50 people that are supposed to come in and do the whole stores inventory in 5-8 hours. Basically I am just going in to supervise basically, if they run into any problems I'll be there to help them out. I'm just going to work in some sweat pants and a sweater. It is going to be awsome.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Way to put words into my mouth bud. Try google next time.[/quote]
Well then. The OTT title sucks. ;) I'mma piss and moan and do shit all about it now, too.

[quote name='mr ryles']these OTT names are lacking originality lately[/quote]

It's been like that for a while. Off to read some Pahlniuk.

[quote name='mr ryles']Tomoorow at work we are doing inventory. The last 2 years we always came in a few hours early every day and would do a few sections at a time. This year the store hired some group of 50 people that are supposed to come in and do the whole stores inventory in 5-8 hours. Basically I am just going in to supervise basically, if they run into any problems I'll be there to help them out. I'm just going to work in some sweat pants and a sweater. It is going to be awsome.[/QUOTE]

But won't you be missing the football games?

[quote name='captainfrizo']But won't you be missing the football games?[/QUOTE]

I have that problem every sunday. :cry:

Thank god for the internetz on my phone though.

[quote name='mr ryles']I have that problem every sunday. :cry:

Thank god for the internetz on my phone though.[/QUOTE]

Better than nothing I guess.

I keep on looking at m computer time and I think it is midnight and I should be sleeping, but then I remember the actual time is 11PM so I'm safe for another hour or so.

[quote name='mr ryles']I keep on looking at m computer time and I think it is midnight and I should be sleeping, but then I remember the actual time is 11PM so I'm safe for another hour or so.[/quote]

Thanks for reminding me. Extra hour of reading.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thanks for reminding me. Extra hour of reading.[/QUOTE]

it was in the last few posts of the last OTT, but It needed to be brought over to the new one.

Are we suppose to turn forward already? My cell phone and computer still say it's 12:17 AM.

[quote name='2poor']Are we suppose to turn forward already? My cell phone and computer still say it's 12:17 AM.[/QUOTE]

I think the official change time is at 1AM

And you turn your clocks back, not forward.

I got off work at 5PM, and changed it to 4PM.

[quote name='mr ryles']I think the official change time is at 1AM

And you turn your clocks back, not forward.

I got off work at 5PM, and changed it to 4PM.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up. I would've missed cheap bowling tomorrow I if set time forward.

[quote name='6669']2nd night in a row, girl is drunk again. costume party this time though, so thats a little better.[/QUOTE]

That way people laugh at you but they don't know who you are?

IMO costume parties are THEE gayest.

Holy...shit...Some of you may recall (ever so faintly for the few of you who might have been around the time I posted it) a few weeks ago when I claimed to have gone all out, well tonight I went beyond that. Just got home after 13 hours of partying. fucking insane.

[quote name='mr ryles']That way people laugh at you but they don't know who you are?

IMO costume parties are THEE gayest.[/QUOTE]
You're just mad because while both I and 6669 were at our respective parties, you sat where you are now up until this point and possibly beyond. Maybe mad isn't the right word; maybe not even envy, but I bet you would've had more fun at a costume party than playing on CAG all night. No offense Cheapy(Mad up's, yo).

[quote name='mr ryles']yup my 360 is officially dead now. Guess I'll call Microsoft tomorrow and have them send me a coffin.[/QUOTE]
How did that happen?

Cool, more people are coming back to CAG! First Saucy Jack and now x0thedeadzone0x.

Welcome back x0thedeadzone0x!

I wonder who is next?

BTW, Admiral Ackbar your sig image is three levels of awesome!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Cool, more people are coming back to CAG! First Saucy Jack and now x0thedeadzone0x.

Welcome back x0thedeadzone0x!

I wonder who is next?[/quote]
Morbid is back.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Cool! Good to see people coming back.[/quote]
But I'm leaving soon. It turns out you need 3 old members to return to adequately make up for the amount of cool that's lost when I leave. So it all evens out. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']But I'm leaving soon. It turns out you need 3 old members to return to adequately make up for the amount of cool that's lost when I leave. So it all evens out. ;)[/QUOTE]

You can't leave. Then I won't have any cool MA buddies. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back