Radiata Stories $39.49 shipped from Overstock.com (buyer beware however)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Has ANYone received their game yet?[/QUOTE]

i got mine yesterday. after a month and a half of waiting, and two orders. they cancelled my first order at 39.49 after shipping, so i called and reordered and they took $10 off the $48.49.

i opened the package and one of the clips that holds in the instruction manual was broken off. figures. Overstock can go fuck themselves.

I just got an email from them giving me a free membership to their O Holiday club or something. Apparently they have this email ready for people that they piss off.

I got that too. The Holdiay CLub O is such a joke as its just 5% off and $1 shipping. But read the fine print:

# Club O Holiday Membership benefits do not apply to purchase made from our travel department (located at http://travel.overstock.com), event tickets, books, magazines, videos, cd's, dvd's, video games, software, and other select products.

The discount doesn't apply to any media products like CD's or video games. Thats really all I buy online. I DID NOT click to accept because if I did, its like I'm accepting their apology and everything is Ok.

bread's done
Back