randomevent's 3rd (I AM BROKE) LOWBALL IS OVER! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!

wii.gif
New Super Mario Bros. -- $9
ds.gif
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -- $7
xbox360.gif
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $7

xbox360.gif
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (new/sealed) -- $14.00
xbox360.gif
Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) -- $9.00

02. Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad -- $8
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $13

xbox360.gif
Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad -- $7.00
xbox360.gif
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $7.00

Last edited by a moderator:
01. Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) -- $30

04. New Super Mario Bros. -- $10

10. Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $12
11. Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $7

Tomorrow a firestorm of bidding shall descend upon this thread. There will be few survivors, but for those who make it, the spoils of war shall be grand.

Aw, damn. I really thought 6/10 was Saturday. Guess I won't be taking

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $11 - wuxbustah8

home but I can hope I'll get lucky!

Aw, damn. I really thought 6/10 was Saturday. Guess I won't be taking

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $11 - wuxbustah8

home but I can hope I'll get lucky!

04. New Super Mario Bros. -- 11
06. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -- 12
07. Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- 8
08. Super Scribblenauts -- 5
13. Bayonetta -- 4
16. Halo: Reach Limited Edition -- 14

ps3.gif
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $15
ps3.gif
Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $8

I already see high bids for a couple items in the next few hours, something i want in here too but i will have to wait till i get paid tomorrow. Question for you though, is this ending tonight by 2am or tomorrow night?

Ends tomorrow, friday 6/10 between 11 pm - 2 am saturday morning. Time window is big because it depends when i get off work. I can only access cag at work via iphone... No way am i going to tally with that, lol.

Also, tiny question about the HORI stick. Did you replace the start/select buttons too? (If colour would be an obvious indicator, I apologize as I'm not familiar with that sticks natural colour scheme ^^).

Just curious for a few different reasons. =)

[quote name='randomevent']Ends tomorrow, friday 6/10 between 11 pm - 2 am saturday morning. Time window is big because it depends when i get off work. I can only access cag at work via iphone... No way am i going to tally with that, lol.[/QUOTE]

I get off work late and at random time too. Push for a 1:59 ending and I MAY be able to here ;). Ha.

[quote name='Saratinous']Also, tiny question about the HORI stick. Did you replace the start/select buttons too? (If colour would be an obvious indicator, I apologize as I'm not familiar with that sticks natural colour scheme ^^).

Just curious for a few different reasons. =)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I did not swap the start and select, because I hardly ever press them. I only changed the 8 main buttons. You can definitely tell the difference when you press them. The Sanwas are amazing.

[quote name='wuxbustah8']I get off work late and at random time too. Push for a 1:59 ending and I MAY be able to here ;). Ha.[/QUOTE]

Eh, if Merrill Lynch wills it, then you'll get your wish, lol.

[quote name='randomevent']Sorry, I should have mentioned that. I did not swap the start and select, because I hardly ever press them. I only changed the 8 main buttons. You can definitely tell the difference when you press them. The Sanwas are amazing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just curious because if I win it, in time I'll end up swapping them out for other colour schemes to match art, and was curious how many extra/backup sanwas I'd be purchasing. =)

[quote name='Saratinous']Thanks. Just curious because if I win it, in time I'll end up swapping them out for other colour schemes to match art, and was curious how many extra/backup sanwas I'd be purchasing. =)[/QUOTE]

Just remember, the main buttons are 30, and the smaller buttons are 24. So you need 8 Sanwa OBSF-30, and 2 Sanwa OBSF-24.

:wii: Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) -- $3.50
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition -- $15.50
:ps3: Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $16.50
:360: Bayonetta -- $4.50

01. Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) $31

04. New Super Mario Bros. $12

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition $15

11. Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $18

18. Harry Potter Years 1 - 6 ThinPak (corners of box are a bit messed up) $21

bread's done
Back