randomevent's 3rd (I AM BROKE) LOWBALL IS OVER! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!

ds.gif
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- $10
ds.gif
Super Scribblenauts -- $6

01. Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) $33

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition $17

11. Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition (online code/DLC used)-- $19

05. Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) -- $4
07. Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- $9
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $14

[quote name='Revenantae']05. Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) -- $4
07. Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box -- $9
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $14[/QUOTE]

Everyone of your bids have already been outbid.

05. Sin & Punisment: Star Successor (new/sealed) - $5
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition - $19

01. Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Arcade Stick (swapped out Hori buttons with Sanwa, so the internals are just like a Madcatz TE) -- $34
09. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland Premium Edition -- $18
19. Dragon Age 2 Collector's Edition Guide -- $5
20. Fallout: New Vegas Guide -- $4

Fable 3 CE-$36
Atelier Rorona- $30
Dragon age 2 signature edition- $20
Fallout New Vegas Collectors edition- $20
Hori Real Arcade Stick-$51
New Super Mario Bros-$15

Hey guys, if any of you has time, can you PM me a quick breakdown of Amazon Payments? My account is fully set up and verified, but honestly have never used it before. It should be just as simple as you signing on and entering my e-mail address to send me money (a la PayPal, correct)? I just want to make sure I can accept payments from everyone through it, and if there are any differences between Amazon Payments and PayPal.

It seems everyone prefers it now, but I'm not up to speed, lol.

Thanks guys.

[quote name='randomevent']Hey guys, if any of you has time, can you PM me a quick breakdown of Amazon Payments? My account is fully set up and verified, but honestly have never used it before. It should be just as simple as you signing on and entering my e-mail address to send me money (a la PayPal, correct)? I just want to make sure I can accept payments from everyone through it, and if there are any differences between Amazon Payments and PayPal.

It seems everyone prefers it now, but I'm not up to speed, lol.

Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

Anyone with an Amazon account can use it. I'm pretty sure you can use a credit card registered with Amazon OR Amazon credit, all the same. It's seriously just like buying something on the site.

[quote name='coopx']if its cool, can you update the bidding thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm on an iPhone. I'm actually almost home, so I'll update in about 15 minutes. Sorry.

[quote name='randomevent']I'm on an iPhone. I'm actually almost home, so I'll update in about 15 minutes. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

no worries :)

Paypal is downright deplorable. I love that it's the 'preferred payment method of eBay' when it's owned by eBay and then often defer to each other and you can never get a human on the phone or text, or even an email address. They have literally stolen money from me, put random holds on money, and limit what you can withdraw. Plus they report to the government. (Often erroneously.) I was audited due to Paypal saying I spent and earned some absurd of money with no mathematical basis. Right now, someone bought a 3DS from me and changed their mind, so I issued a refund. But Paypal won't complete the refund until they do an investigation. Which is slated for July. And they will likely extend it (which they often do). So the poor person that bought the item from me won't get their money for a long long time. All while Paypal makes a percentage on it. I can't stand Paypal.

Anyway, that rant over, if you can use Paypal, you can use Amazon Payments. It's very similar, you just won't get charged fees. You just give out your payment email and we'll send you the money. And you'l actually receive what we send. Then you can choose to spend it on Amazon or put it in your bank account. It sounds like you already have your banking info setup, so you're good to go :) (Sorry for the rant ;) )

[quote name='Tom Jane']Paypal is downright deplorable. I love that it's the 'preferred payment method of eBay' when it's owned by eBay and then often defer to each other and you can never get a human on the phone or text, or even an email address. They have literally stolen money from me, put random holds on money, and limit what you can withdraw. Plus they report to the government. (Often erroneously.) I was audited due to Paypal saying I spent and earned some absurd of money with no mathematical basis. Right now, someone bought a 3DS from me and changed their mind, so I issued a refund. But Paypal won't complete the refund until they do an investigation. Which is slated for July. And they will likely extend it (which they often do). So the poor person that bought the item from me won't get their money for a long long time. All while Paypal makes a percentage on it. I can't stand Paypal.

Anyway, that rant over, if you can use Paypal, you can use Amazon Payments. It's very similar, you just won't get charged fees. You just give out your payment email and we'll send you the money. And you'l actually receive what we send. Then you can choose to spend it on Amazon or put it in your bank account. It sounds like you already have your banking info setup, so you're good to go :) (Sorry for the rant ;) )[/QUOTE]

No, I appreciate all the info! I hope everyone uses Amazon payments! I'll just use PayPal to print shipping labels for the slight discount through USPS.

And coopx, I'm home, so updating now. ;)

03. Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck -- 18
06. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story -- 14
08. Super Scribblenauts -- 8
16. Halo: Reach Limited Edition (DLC unused) -- 22
20. Fallout: New Vegas Guide -- 5

bread's done
Back