randomevent's 3rd (I AM BROKE) LOWBALL IS OVER! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $23
03. Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder)-$25
Atelier Rorona-$42

[quote name='y2jd']whats so special about card deck?[/QUOTE]

Bloody NISA store only preorder bonus. Few ever made and I'm an enormous NIS nerd. :lol:

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $23.50
03. Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder)-$25.50

15. Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition (open but unused) -- $24
03. Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder)-$26
Atelier rorona- $43

xbox360.gif
Marvel Vs. Capcom PDP FightPad -- $24.50

[quote name='Tom Jane']03. Hyperdimension Neptunia Playing Card Deck (new/sealed, promo given with NISA preorder)-$29.50[/QUOTE]
haha... knew i should have put $30 on it
good job

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']haha... knew i should have put $30 on it
good job[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, all in good fun. I spent waaaaayyyy too much on them. But it'll look good with my other NIS swag.

[quote name='brb214']I won. Glorious.

And I only spent $44.50 more than I should have![/QUOTE]

x2...well with a different dollar amount

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']will you send by tonight?[/QUOTE]

I put some info in the OP. I'm totaling the bids and who won what right now. I'll PM each of you individually, and ask for you to PM back your address so I can calculate shipping. Sat night or Sun afternoon I will have shipping calculated, hopefully.

Damn it, just missed the end of this. Stupid phone.

BBC2 for $14 seems like a steal. I would have bid on that as well, so maybe its a good thing I couldnt be on the computer for the end of this :D

[quote name='wuxbustah8']Damn it, just missed the end of this. Stupid phone.

BBC2 for $14 seems like a steal. I would have bid on that as well, so maybe its a good thing I couldnt be on the computer for the end of this :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't believe I won the bid for BFBC2 for $14. I was at work all day and didn't expect to have a PM about that.

bread's done
Back