Rarest/Most Expensive PS2 Game Now?

[quote name='Iroquois Pliskin']MGS3 LE, I'm still crying that I missed preordering it :([/quote]
to be honest you didnt miss out on much if you didnt get the le other than the awsome art work and the rice paper insert in the saga dvd case,i have watched each only once or twice(the 2 bonus discs)
the real reason i got le was simply to get le lol

Obviously MGS 3 Subsistence LE is going to be up there, but I also think that MGS 2 Substance is rare as well (at least, a sealed copy was getting upwards of $80 when I got mine last year... for $20 sealed.) Digital Devil Saga 1 and Nocturne are also pretty rare and I'm obligated to mention Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. I happen to have all those games so I'm hopefully going to avoid getting raped on Ebay this gen.

In the future, I think Zone of the Enders 2 and Suikoden III will skyrocket.

[quote name='Gamerguy']I picked up Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 in a bargain bin at Circuit City for $1.99 on Sunday. I'm reluctant to open it if the price is going to keep rising ($50+ on eBay). What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Give it to me for money. I'm an MGS whore and I actually want to see what's on there.

[quote name='Chacrana']Give it to me for money. I'm an MGS whore and I actually want to see what's on there.[/QUOTE] i dunno, I was kind of dissapointed with it. It isn't really a movie going through how they made the game. There is some videos about that but it doesn't cover very many aspects at all. There is the script, storyboards, models of charecters you can zoom and rotate, and some other stuff. But like I said, I was expecting more video on the making of the game....

[quote name='mkg12']i dunno, I was kind of dissapointed with it. It isn't really a movie going through how they made the game. There is some videos about that but it doesn't cover very many aspects at all. There is the script, storyboards, models of charecters you can zoom and rotate, and some other stuff. But like I said, I was expecting more video on the making of the game....[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Well then I don't regret not picking it up then. Eh, maybe I want it for completion's sake.

[quote name='mkg12']i dunno, I was kind of dissapointed with it. It isn't really a movie going through how they made the game. There is some videos about that but it doesn't cover very many aspects at all. There is the script, storyboards, models of charecters you can zoom and rotate, and some other stuff. But like I said, I was expecting more video on the making of the game....[/quote]
hey i actually might be interested if ya wanna sell it but dose it have info on like the guns and stuff on it?

[quote name='briansraregames']Don't forget the Ace Combat 5 Bundle...$160+ on ebay

Edit: Guess I should read the entire thread before posting.[/QUOTE]

Really?

I was at EB today and they had 2 new ones for $70 each.

[quote name='DX']Really?

I was at EB today and they had 2 new ones for $70 each.[/quote]

Yeah I see this bundle new and sealed at every EBStop I go to for $70

[quote name='suko_32']Dual hearts isn't going for much on ebay. Is it rare but not really sought after? Cause I bought one a while ago and haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]

it sucks something horrible

I want the Ace Combat 5 bundle badly, but none avaliable in my area. Anyone willing to pick one up and sell it to me, I'll pay a little extra or trade something nice, PM me.

Regarding Growlanser regular / deluxe edition, how rare are they?

Is $70 a fair price for the deluxe edition? Can I get it cheaper than that?

[quote name='Chacrana']Obviously MGS 3 Subsistence LE is going to be up there, but I also think that MGS 2 Substance is rare as well (at least, a sealed copy was getting upwards of $80 when I got mine last year... for $20 sealed.) Digital Devil Saga 1 and Nocturne are also pretty rare and I'm obligated to mention Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. I happen to have all those games so I'm hopefully going to avoid getting raped on Ebay this gen.

In the future, I think Zone of the Enders 2 and Suikoden III will skyrocket.[/QUOTE]

The last sealed MGS2 substance I saw on ebay went for like $170. ZoE2 also goes pretty high sealed as well.

I saw MVC2 selling at ebgames yesterday for 59.99 used, man. I had the money to get it but i got a 512 mc for my psp instead...DOH!!!

There isnt a good list of rare ps2 games anywhere so ive taken the liberty of making a great one. Some PS2 games are rare because of limited print runs, availability, collectability, or because collectors dont sell their copies and the demand out weighs the supply even though hundreds of thousands of copies were sold. I feel this list is accurate though some games may be missing. Please note just because you can find these games at youre local game store doenst mean that it isnt rare. Ive been to a gamestop that had 13 copies of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. That game is rare but yeah they had a ton of them. That doesnt mean it isnt rare. So please dont respond with "I see that game everywhere" or "I can get that at Gamestop". Good for you. Maybe you should pick it up if youre a collector because it might not be there a month from now. No game is unattainable so you will find copies for sale at flea markets, corporate stores and game stores. I own over 1500 games with no doubles with 350 of those for the PS2. This is the real list. I will also post a list of honorable mentions after this one.
Aero Elite Combat Academy
Atelier Iris:Eternal Mana
Atelier Iris:The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris:Grand Phantasm
Ar Tonelico:Melody of Elemia Limited Edition
Ar Tonelico:Melody of Metafalica Limited Edition
Blood Will Tell
Bloody Roar 4
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Crimson Sea 2
Culdcept
Dot Hack:Quarantine Part 4
Duel Hearts
Echo Night Beyond
Ephermeral Fantasia
Eternal Poison Limited Edition
Everblue 2
Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel
Final Fantasy XI:Vanadiel Collection 2008
Firefighter FD 18
Gallop Racer 2004
Gallop Racer 2006
Gitaroo Man
Gradius V
Graffiti Kingdom
Grandia Extreme
Growlanser Heritage of War Deluxe Box Set
Growlanser Genertations Deluxe Box Set
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Haunting Ground
Indy Car Series
Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Kuon
Leisure Suit Larry:Magna Cum Laude
Magic Pengel:The Quest for Color
Magna Carta:Tears of Blood Deluxe Box Set
Makai Kingdom:Chronicles of the Sacred Tome
Mana Khemia:The Alchemist of Al Revis Deluxe Box Set
Mana Khemia 2:Fall of Alchemy Deluxe Box Set
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Mega Man X Collection
Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistance Limited Edition
Metal Slug Anthology
Monster Hunter
Monster Rancher 4
Obscure
Playboy:The Mansion
Psychonauts
Rez
Rule of Rose
Shadow Hearts
Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Summoner
Shin Megami Tensei:Nocturne w/soundtrack
Shin Megami Tensei:persona 3 Deluxe Box Set
Sky Gunner
Sniper Elite
Suikoden V
Tales of the Abyss
The Guy Game
The King of Fighters 2002/2003
Time Crisis 2 w/oversized box and Gun-Con 2
Time Crisis 3 w/oversized box and Gun-Con 2
Time Crisis:Crisis Zone w/oversized box and Gun-Con 2
Tom and Jerry:War of the Whiskers
Tsugunai:Atonement
Vampire Night w/oversized box and Gun-Con 2
Way of the Samurai 2
We Love Katamari
Wild Arms 5 Limited Edition/Anniversasy Edition
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Wizardry:Tales of the Forsaken Land
Xenosaga:Episode 3
Ys:Ark of Napishtim
Zone of the Enders:The 2nd Runner

Like I said there are games missing but I feel this is the still the best list period. Some games did not make it because they have been reprinted or just arent rare. I will post a "honorable mentions" list after this one which is a list of semi-rare games, games were rare till reprinted, or awesome games that people keep, keeping the supply low.

That's a good list there, I might dispute some of them but I think it's pretty much on target. I think alot has probably changed since this thread was started in 2006, alot of the more discussed games have gotten reprints(it seems weird that only like a year ago Fatal Frame was still fetching $50+) and it seems that games in general have decreased a bit in price(gamestop has taken alot of the rarer games down in price). As far as games that had regular releases go, it seems that Tales from the Abyss is the rarest one out there right now.

Heres a list of semi-rare PS2 games. Again some games may be missing and this list is an opinion of what I think are rare PS2 games. I am a huge collector and research games everyday. I like to know print runs, limited editions, developers, fluxuating prices, different editions and so on and so on. I feel I am very educated in this but may be wrong on some of the games. Also please note that reprints of rare games have caused the game to become more uncommon than rare such as Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 and the Fatal Frame series. However, games like the original Fatal Frame has differences in the original version and the reprinted version that are noticable. I would consider the original version of Fatal Frame as rare than a Honorable mention or uncommon. The difference is placement of the screen shots on the back, the size lettering on the back, and even some wording. You will notice that the reprints of rare games do have small differences or are missing stuff completely like Shin Megami Tensei's Nocturne had a Limited Edition Sountrack in some of the original printed game case. Some of the reprinted Nocturnes case stated is have 2 discs but is missing the soundtrack, making that soundtrack extremely rare since none of the reprints have the soundtrack and Atlus is noterious for low print runs anyway. Well back to business, heres a list of Honorable Mentions of Rare PS2 Games.
Alien vs. Predator:Extinction
Arcana Heart
Baulders Gate Dark Alliance 2
Baroque
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:Chaos Bleeds
Bujingai:The Forsaken City
Castle Shikigami 2
Chaos Wars
Clock Tower 3
Dark Angel:Vampire Apocalypse
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Dino Stalker
Disgaea:Hour of Darkness (Black Label)
Disgaea 2:Cursed Memories
Dog's Life
Drakengard
Drakengard 2
Dynasty Tactics
Dynasty Tactics 2
Dynasty Warriors 3 X-treme Legends
Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 4 X-treme Legends
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 6
Fatal Frame (reprinted)
Fatal Frame 2:Crimson Butterfly (reprinted)
Fatal Frame 3:The Tormented (reprinted)
Forever Kingdom
Ghost Hunter
Goblin Commander
Gradius 3 and 4
Grandia 2
Grandia 3
Growlanser Heritage of War (regular edition)
Growlanser Generations (regular edition)
Guilty Gear X
Guilty Gear XX
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Gungrave
Gungrave:Overdose
Gungriffon:Blaze
Half-Life
Indigo Prophecy
Jade Cocoon 2
Katamari Damacy
Killer 7
King's Field:The Ancient City
Klonoa 2
Legaia 2:Duel Saga
Magna Carta:Tears of Blood (regular edition)
Mana Khemia:Alchemist of Al Revis (regular edition)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8
Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistance
Metal Saga
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED:Never Ending Tomorrow
Monster Rancher 3
MS Saga:A New Dawn
Ninja Assult
Onimusha:Dawn of Dreams
Phantasy Star Universe:Ambition of the Illuminus
Phantom Brave
Pool Paradise
Predator:Concrete Jungle
Red Ninja:The End of Honor
Resident Evil:Dead Aim
River King:A Wonderful Journey
RPG Maker 3
Samuari Warriors 2
Samuari Warriors 2:Empires
Samuari Warriors 2:Xtreme Legends
Samuari Western
Seven Samuari 20XX
Shadow Hearts:Covenant
Shadow Hearts:From the New World
Shadow of Destiny
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force NEO
Shining Tears
Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Summoner 2
Shin Megami Tensei:Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei:Digital Devil Saga 2
Silpheed:The Lost Planet
Soul Nomad and the World Eaters
Steambot Chronicles
Stella Deus:The Gate of Eternity
Suikoden 3 (reprinted)
Suikoden 4
Suikoden Tactics
Tales of Legendia
Tetris Worlds (this game isn't rare but their are 3 different art inserts for it. 1 is rare)
The Nighmare Before Christmas:Oogies Revenge
Trapt
Valkyrie Profile 2:Similaria
Warriors Orochi
Warriors Orochi 2
Warship Gunner 2
Wild Arms 4
Worms 3D

I know there are more games that I didn't mention but this is still the biggest, most comrehensive list that ive seen. Again please dont post about how many of this game you can find because even if you arent blowing smoke, that is probably a great find then. I remember when I was in the ARMY in a podunk town in Louisiana at the PX. They literally had 20+ copies of Digital Devil Saga 2 factory sealed and 70% off so they were like 10 bucks. I picked 1 up because at the time I was just playing games, not collecting. And note that this was 4 years ago before they reprinted DDS2. That game was super rare at the time but a store had 20 copies. Point being just because you can find a ton of copies doesnt mean it isnt rare. Pick that stuff up then or better yet get ahold of me and tell me where it is! One guy tried to tell me that Firefighter FD 18 wasnt rare and that his local walmart had tons of copies for $10. I told him to buy everyone and ship them to me and I'd pay him $20 a piece for them. Anyway thanks for looking at my list and I hope this helps some of you all out there wondering what the rarest PS2 games are. There are some seriously lame lists out there and it seems to me that not many people on these posts have a clue of what is really rare or there are a gazillion posts on Marvel vs. Capcom 2 being rare. I think everyone knows that already. But seriously, some havent even heard of some of these these games like Ar Tonelico:Melody of Elemia Limited Edition Box set. That is truly a rare game when most dont even know it exists.

the list is pretty good actually. well done. a few things though.

1) the time crisis games have lost ALOT of value due to the fact that the guns are useless for non-crt tvs.

2) the atlus games, mainly the SMT games are good collectibles but not really worth a great deal.

3) while the guy game can be considered a collectible, its pretty hard to determine its real value because you cant sell that game on alot of the major marketplaces like amazon and ebay. the only place you can probably find those are at gamestops and indie stores. maybe chasethechuckwagon.

this is my top picks from your list:

- ar tonelico 1 limited edition with the artbook
- marvel vs. capcom 2
- final fantasy vana diel collection
- everblue 2
- wizardry
- blood will tell

Rare doesnt mean expensive. A lot of people get that confused. PS2 games are falling in price right now because everyone is trying to get rid of them. PS3 has hit its stride on the gaming market and is actually producing a lot of fantastic games. In turn the interests in PS2 games has nose dived. 99% of the PS2 games at Game Stop has gone down in value with Tales of the Abyss the only game Ive seen increase in value at GameStop. Going from $30 to $35. Eventually PS2 games will totally faze out of stores and will be impossible to pick up. Thats when the prices will go back up on some of the games. Plus the horrible economy hasnt helped the value on PS2 games either. You gotta remember the Playstation 2 is the longest running console and is still producing brand new games. I think the time to go out and find rare PS2 games is now! While there cheaper and available. Everyone is trading there old PS2 games in for the newest PS3 games. Hell I saw some of the rarest PS2 games in 1 Gamestop a week ago. Guy said 1 guy traded it all in for a PS3 and some games. The guy who traded it in was a collector but really wanted a PS3. Will these games go back up? Who knows. Some of them will and some of them wont but remember. Look at the most expensive and rarest games for every console. RPG's, obscure games, and games that came out much later in the consoles life time are the games that people are paying and looking for. So pick up those late produced games like Persona 4 and Mana Khemia 2 for PS2. Chances are that they will be a good investment like Dragon Warrior 4 for the NES, Harvest Moon for the SNES, Ogre Battle 64 for the Nintendo 64, Project Justice for Dreamcast, Panzer Dragoon Saga for Saturn, and a butt load of PS1 games which retail used for $30+ bucks on auction sites. Just a suggestion but I see a theme here.

Well, several games on your rare list are still available on Amazon. You've also got regular editions of Growlanser Heritage of War and Magna Carta on your semi rare list, neither of those had regular editions. I think the LE Digital Devil Saga with the box and soundtrack should be on one of the lists though.

EDIT: As to your above post, definitely would want to pick up Sakura Wars for the PS2, probably the last worthwhile PS2 game to be released in the US, and already sold out at several places.

We Love Katamari is far from rare - Toys R Us had it reprinted for their "Games under $10" lineup and is readily available in stores nationwide.

[quote name='rainking187']Well, several games on your rare list are still available on Amazon. You've also got regular editions of Growlanser Heritage of War and Magna Carta on your semi rare list, neither of those had regular editions. I think the LE Digital Devil Saga with the box and soundtrack should be on one of the lists though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on the DDS Deluxe Set w/soundtrack with the caveat that it must have the soundtrack to rate high on the rarity scale. The problem is that it's very easy to pick up the authentic boxes via eBay for less than 15 bucks shipped.

I'd also suggest that the Shadow Hearts GameStop full game promo (received for pre-ordering Shadow Hearts: Covenant) needs to be added to the first list. That's one of the most difficult PS2 finds; particularly sealed. .hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth Special Edition w/figure if also a nearly impossible get and one of the rarest distinct PS2 offerings.

[quote name='MichaelJae']PS2 games are falling in price right now because everyone is trying to get rid of them. [/QUOTE]
its not just that. the lack of support lately and no unique and original games coming out for the system.. it also doesnt help that the ps3 doesnt support ps2 games except for the earlier units. right now sony just wants to keep it alive for just cause they want it to break records of some sort.

the ps3 on the other hand does have a strong lineup of games but in its 4 years in the market theres really not much. the wii actually beat it when it comes to any sort of value or rarity on some games. bladestorm for the ps3 was actually becoming sought after but they reprinted it right away.

[quote name='SteelSD']Agreed on the DDS Deluxe Set w/soundtrack with the caveat that it must have the soundtrack to rate high on the rarity scale. The problem is that it's very easy to pick up the authentic boxes via eBay for less than 15 bucks shipped.

I'd also suggest that the Shadow Hearts GameStop full game promo (received for pre-ordering Shadow Hearts: Covenant) needs to be added to the first list. That's one of the most difficult PS2 finds; particularly sealed. .hack//G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth Special Edition w/figure if also a nearly impossible get and one of the rarest distinct PS2 offerings.[/QUOTE]

I would say the non promo version of Shadow Hearts is more sought after

i used to have shadow hearts when i was a kid, i got it because it had heart in the name, like kingdom hearts -.-. well turns out all the blood and deamons scared me so i traded it back into game stop for like $5, now its rare :)

though i do have dark cloud 2 and RPG maker 3 which i really don't like either that much.

[quote name='62t']I would say the non promo version of Shadow Hearts is more sought after[/QUOTE]

Well, we're talking about rarity rather than popularity. For example, any black label version of Final Fantasy VII is more sought after than the double-Sephiroth Greatest Hits version, but the latter is undoubtedly far more rare. That being said, I've seen sealed promo versions of Shadow Hearts top the $100 mark on eBay when the seller is smart enough to advertise its rarity.

I own a sealed copy myself. I consider that and my unused FFXI Vana Diel Collection as the two keys of my PS2 collection. MGS Subsistence LE will join them on the podium as soon as I can find one (it's the only US-issued PS2 game I've never seen in the wild).

MGS3 Subsistence LE's were impossible to find pretty much after day 1. It wasn't all that clear if they were doing an LE until shortly before launch. Sealed copies went straight to $250 and have fluctuated around there since. Craziness. I've seen one or two posts about people finding them used at gamestop.

Gallop Racer 2002 is definetely very rare, and the hardest to find of the Gallop Racers. I actually think it;s the best too. G1 Jockey is rare as well.

I actually have a MGS3 Subsistence sealed, and the Shadow Hearts promo still sealed as well. I actually found one of the MGS3 Subsistence sets at Gamestop a week after it came out complete in the used section, so I picked that up, which is why I was able to keep my preordered one sealed :)

While I don't own a PS2 I remember buying quite a few of the games on that list at Circuit city for a friend at clearance prices, some I bought from Target on clearance too a few years ago, games like Shadow Hearts, Grandia and Growlanser I think I have purchased before for $15-20 each. I have to agree on the value of PS2 games though, they aren't even worth buying for me unless they are 1$ each at yard sales because even at Xmas time I can't even flip them for decent money. I can flip older games for better money than PS2 games.

[quote name='batman1939']This thread was dead for about four years![/QUOTE]

For once, the bump was worth it. Pretty good effort MichaelJae.

Isn't the Deluxe Edition of Digital Devil Saga rare since it was the only way to get the sountrack? Not sure about DDS2 but it also had some sort of deal as well.

[quote name='iPhone']Isn't the Deluxe Edition of Digital Devil Saga rare since it was the only way to get the sountrack? Not sure about DDS2 but it also had some sort of deal as well.[/QUOTE]

The first part of DDS came with the outer box, soundtrack, and something of a placeholder liner in anticipation of the customer buying part 2. At least that's how I bought it in Christmas past.

[quote name='iPhone']Isn't the Deluxe Edition of Digital Devil Saga rare since it was the only way to get the sountrack? Not sure about DDS2 but it also had some sort of deal as well.[/QUOTE]

the DDS2 OST is probably even harder to get. I think it was a pre-order bonus. I've still got to finish DDS2...the first few hours I played made it seem even better than the first one.

so im going back to my favorite pawn shop tomorrow to grab some snes stuff, its VERY low key. im not into ps2 but there are literally hundreds of ps2 games stacked up there. what would be a short list of titles that would be very flippable that i might actually see in a maine pawn shop?

[quote name='TLFerrill']so im going back to my favorite pawn shop tomorrow to grab some snes stuff, its VERY low key. im not into ps2 but there are literally hundreds of ps2 games stacked up there. what would be a short list of titles that would be very flippable that i might actually see in a maine pawn shop?[/QUOTE]

Post #66 should tell you which to get, it's up to you to narrow it down though.:razz:

[quote name='CrimsonRose88']FF 7 orignal sealed no doubt after people watch FF 7 AC hahahaha.[/QUOTE]
FF7 is a PS1 Game.

[quote name='62t']I would say the non promo version of Shadow Hearts is more sought after[/QUOTE]

Which pisses me off as I had that when I preordered Covenant and got the promo copy.

I had bought the original used though (it was in pretty good shape) so I figured I would keep the new one in my usual mint condition and sell my other copy since it was the used one and it was still worth some money. Oh well.

Also I saw Tales of the Abyss at my local Gamestop for $35 used on Wednesday, by Saturday someone had bought it so I guess all the Tales games end up being rare. Only ones I've played are Symphonia and Vesperia (only played Symphonia once or twice but beat Vesperia.)

Eh, I still think Tales of the Abyss and the DDS set are uncommon, but not completely rare (unless that DDS has both preorder bonuses.. The controller sticker from 1 and soundtrack from 2).

Since it came out, I have yet to see a SINGLE copy of Growlanser: Heritage of War pop up in northern Colorado.

[quote name='Byakurai']Eh, I still think Tales of the Abyss and the DDS set are uncommon, but not completely rare (unless that DDS has both preorder bonuses.. The controller sticker from 1 and soundtrack from 2).

Since it came out, I have yet to see a SINGLE copy of Growlanser: Heritage of War pop up in northern Colorado.[/QUOTE]

I had the opportunity to pick up a semi complete copy of Growlanser: HoW the other day for $15, decided to pass as my RPG backlog is getting extensive.

Does anyone know how rare Dragon Quest 8 is? I got a complete copy with FF XII Demo and slip box for $10.

[quote name='Fatso2027']
Does anyone know how rare Dragon Quest 8 is? I got a complete copy with FF XII Demo and slip box for $10.[/QUOTE]

Not rare at all. I think every copy had the box and the demo, though I may be wrong. Either way, they're still readily available for $10 at most stores.

I was kicking myself over this game. I bought it at Kmart for $20 just before the price started to fall.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Not rare at all. I think every copy had the box and the demo, though I may be wrong. Either way, they're still readily available for $10 at most stores.

I was kicking myself over this game. I bought it at Kmart for $20 just before the price started to fall.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't it's a great game and well worth it.

Heritage of War on the other hand I hated. You have to play like hours worth of multiple prologue missions before you get to the main story. Multiple different peoples versions of the story.

I still have the CE with every thing. The pins, the keychain, and what ever else came with it. Wish I hadn't opened it though, could of sold it for more. I'm pretty sure I saw a CE on sell at a local GS too.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']You shouldn't it's a great game and well worth it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. Completely worth the $20 I paid. Paying less would have just been a bonus.

What I'm REALLY kicking myself over is something I just remembered. A few years ago, the local Blockbuster had a complete sealed copy of Growlanser: HoW for something like $17. I had no idea what a rare game it was, so I passed on it.

Damn this thread. It makes me kick myself.

I just ordered Sakura Wars today, lol. When it gets here I need to update my PS2 collection as I no longer even know how many games, or which games I have. I know I'm over 200 games. Prolly closer to 250.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Rare games....aughhgh[/QUOTE]
i-heart-haters-logo.bmp

bread's done
Back