Gothic Walrus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
reboot.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Reboot stinks.[/QUOTE]

That show was amazing
when I was ten

If anyone's got a better idea, though, go for it.

why are those NPD number threads created?

Its like the same 10 retards jumping up and down clapping their hands for which ever system they're going for. :S

[quote name='tiredfornow']why are those NPD number threads created?

Its like the same 10 retards jumping up and down clapping their hands for which ever system they're going for. :S[/QUOTE]

So those retards can feel closer to being on Neo$$$. :cool:

Zew, Trashkan> Wanna play Tears? X to the Copter is online.

~Brak

Reboot never sucked it wrocked. The best part was the viruses and when they had flashbacks in the last season. It was amazing. The only bad part was the lame jokes they worte in between but at the same time it was educational and alphanumerical.

I mean this show got me threw Saturdays when they had crap on crap Ch2 , Ch11, and Ch5. At the X-men ( which I now appreciate ) was kinda stale and boring to me ( since I was a super happy Mario fan ) uptill they had fudge and canned it leaving me with Student Bodies which feels kinda dorkish for watching it now.

Yes I want Reboot but not on cable on regular TV with no upgrades or changes. 90's had it all. We had peace dammit, girls who where women, and whole lotta bad eggs. In da houseee............... As a tribute the 90's and it's mishmash of worlds checkout your local Dreamcast and see the horror that is year 2000....

PPEEEEEEEAAACCEEEEE OOOOOOUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are going to fuck they are to fuck it

This is what is going threw everybody minds when you know they are going bring it back. I will be watching and saying.

They fucked it they fucked it.....as these phrases ecco threw time.

They fucked it they fucked it

They justy need to leave the show the way it is and not change anything. Make a reboot game for the Saturn/Dreamcast big return

PPEEEEEEEAAACCEEEEE OOOOOOUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much the theme of year 2000-now

:D
Everybody laugh :lol:

:rofl::razz::baby::whee::whee:
:bouncy:

[quote name='zewone']
1210866808517.gif
[/quote]

:lol:

I laughed when I saw the commercial for the new South Park .. "Hey! You're that what what in my asshole kid!"

[quote name='Redie']Lots of noise[/quote]

Y'all disqualified.

It wasn't that bad. I of course like the George Pal Time Machine a hell of a lot more though. One of my all time favorite movies mind you.

[quote name='Maklershed']It wasn't that bad. I of course like the George Pal Time Machine a hell of a lot more though. One of my all time favorite movies mind you.[/quote]

Ditto, No Neo-Nazi Morlochs to fuck it up

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is there a way to start GTA all over again but where you get to keep your money and weapons and such?[/quote]

GTA Doesn't work that way.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll take that as a no?

Hey, there are plenty of games that let you do that once you beat it.[/quote]

True. But never in a GTA game, that I know of -- new game+ is mostly used for RPGs... (with some exceptions, like Resident Evils and getting bonus weapons for high completion ranks).

Well fuck.

GTAIV.

Francis or Derrick? Francis is a real asshole... but he did choose a good life instead of crime. :/

[quote name='Rocko']Well fuck.

GTAIV.

Francis or Derrick? Francis is a real asshole... but he did choose a good life instead of crime. :/
[/quote]

He chose a good life? You're kidding, right?

[quote name='Rocko']Well fuck.

GTAIV.

[/quote]

I didn't like that choice either... I killed Derrick because Francis gave me the ability to get rid of up to 3 stars with a phone call. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Doing it over again, I'd put a cap in Francis' head. I hate that "pretend to be a good cop" f@gg0t.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']He chose a good life? You're kidding, right?[/quote]

Better than the others. At least he's trying- he wants to be commissioner.

About the abilities:

I hear there's two girlfriends you can get that will lower wanted levels so I'm going to cap Francis since I hate him anyway and Derrick is chill.

[quote name='Rocko']Better than the others. At least he's trying- he wants to be commissioner.

About the abilities:

I hear there's two girlfriends you can get that will lower wanted levels so I'm going to cap Francis since I hate him anyway and Derrick is chill.
[/quote]

Derrick's crime was to support the cause -- but I figured since he was high out of his gourd and I didn't want to deal with girlfriends (no point, really...), I'd ace derrick... figured maybe having the future commissioner of police in my pocket would be awesome... doesn't happen though.

[quote name='Rocko']Better than the others. At least he's trying- he wants to be commissioner.

About the abilities:

[/quote]

He's pretty much a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least Derrick knows what he is, and he's loyal to the family. If you think about it, Derrick too has good intentions. He mentions them on several occasions.

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn, just saw a commercial for The Incredible Hulk and it looks like a CG overload again. :/[/quote]

Lou Ferrigno says:

HA HA!

lou-ferrigno.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back