ReboOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']He's pretty much a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least Derrick knows what he is, and he's loyal to the family. If you think about it, Derrick too has good intentions. He mentions them on several occasions.[/QUOTE]

You learn something interesting about Derrick though, from hanging out with Packie...

The only reason Derrick went to Ireland was because he stole money from the mafia, and couldn't pay it back so he left the country... you also learn that he's a snitch

[quote name='wubb']Mario Kart online is really fun. I love that two can play on the same Wii.[/QUOTE]

You're Rob, right?

I tried playing you earlier, but it wouldn't let me join your game. :cry:

It's not your fault - it probably means you were already at 12 racers.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']You're Rob, right?

I tried playing you earlier, but it wouldn't let me join your game. :cry:

It's not your fault - it probably means you were already at 12 racers.
[/quote]

Wubb? Rob?

No. Really?

Nice deduction, Sherlock.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I just won a copy of Guitar Hero Aerosmith! :bouncy:[/quote]

Good for you.

Reminds me, I haven't had a slurpee since High school.

Gave up Junk foods along time ago.

[quote name='Roufuss']You learn something interesting about Derrick though, from hanging out with Packie...

The only reason Derrick went to Ireland was because he stole money from the mafia, and couldn't pay it back so he left the country... you also learn that he's a snitch
[/quote]

True, but at least he doesn't hide behind a badge. Plus, Packie is your friend, and who does he want you to kill?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wubb? Rob?

No. Really?

Nice deduction, Sherlock.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow. You're so lucky. I mean, I wish I'd won a copy. Golly gee.[/quote]

Who put the Sahara desert in your vagina?

[quote name='Maklershed']Oy! These deer outside my house are so fucking loud.[/quote]Get some fire crackers and throw them outside.:D

I had a "The Mist" freakout today.

Going into Albertsons today, while browsing for some fruit...The power went out in the whole store and the Automatic doors locked but the manager had a key.....So I ate a banana and left the store.

It was...very anti-climatic

[quote name='Maklershed']Oy! These deer outside my house are so fucking loud.[/quote]
I think it's about time you moved out of the woods.

I've heard Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is the worst of the trilogy.

Time to put that to the test.

[quote name='JolietJake']I love me some Pocky.[/QUOTE]

I had some dark chocolate Pocky earlier today . :drool:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I've heard Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is the worst of the trilogy.[/quote]
I heard you were the worst of the trilogy :nottalking:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I've heard Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is the worst of the trilogy.

Time to put that to the test.

I had some dark chocolate Pocky earlier today . :drool:[/quote]Last crusade is my favorite. I hate temple of doom because of the annoying little asian kid.

Doctah Jones! Doctah Jones!

[quote name='dcfox']I think it's about time you moved out of the woods.[/quote]

But nothing beats walking out of your house at 5:50am in near dark and spotting a 500lb black bear 20 feet away from you.

[quote name='JolietJake']Last crusade is my favorite. I hate temple of doom because of the annoying little asian kid.

Doctah Jones! Doctah Jones![/quote]

I hate Temple of Doom too. Overall it's rather boring, gross, and pointless. And it doesn't help that Indiana is the only character in it that you don't wish death upon.

[quote name='Rocko']Better than the others. At least he's trying- he wants to be commissioner.

About the abilities:

I hear there's two girlfriends you can get that will lower wanted levels so I'm going to cap Francis since I hate him anyway and Derrick is chill.
[/QUOTE]:rofl:

[quote name='Maklershed']But nothing beats walking out of your house at 5:50am in near dark and spotting a 500lb black bear 20 feet away from you.

[/quote]

Wanna Swap houses? ;)

God the instrumental in Pink Floyd's Pigs is so phenomenal.

In unrelated news, my user cp is weird. A lot of times it will just erase any thread that hasn't been posted in the past 15 to 30 minutes but sometimes (like right now) it has threads in there since 5:25pm.

[quote name='joe2187']Wanna Swap houses? ;)[/quote]

I'll take my chances here. I couldn't deal with an urban environment for too long. I'd end up like D-Fense in Falling Down.

[quote name='joe2187']You're a bad judge of character.[/quote]

I understand he's a shitty cop and all but I can't help but feel some sympathy for him because he took a road his brothers didn't. It's not like I think he's a clean guy.

That's the nice thing about the choices in GTAIV- they aren't black and white and allow for interpretation.

"I am a Diplomat from the Caribbeans named Frank Chambers,mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence."

Since he's not from Nigeria this has to be true.

[quote name='Rocko']I understand he's a shitty cop and all but I can't help but feel some sympathy for him because he took a road his brothers didn't. It's not like I think he's a clean guy.

That's the nice thing about the choices in GTAIV- they aren't black and white and allow for interpretation.[/quote]

Please tell me you capped
Playboy X

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're crazy, at least the others are honest about being crooks and don't hold any sort of authority over others.

[quote name='Rocko']I understand he's a shitty cop and all but I can't help but feel some sympathy for him because he took a road his brothers didn't. It's not like I think he's a clean guy.

That's the nice thing about the choices in GTAIV- they aren't black and white and allow for interpretation.[/quote]

Packie Explains Francis's drives quite clearly. He's only in the job for the benefits and is complete dirt to the core, lying and cheating his way through life. He didn't take a different road, he took the easy road as an Inside man. He deserves a bullet in the head. At least derrick didn't outright say "Kill my brother for me okay, because I'm such a fucken shitheaded coward"

[quote name='zewone']Didn't you ice X?

Bad choice. :cool:[/QUOTE]Nah, Dwayne was a bitch and had it coming. Dopey-ass motherfucker. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Please tell me you capped
Playboy X
[/quote]

Of course, that was an easy choice.

[quote name='joe2187']
Packie Explains Francis's drives quite clearly. He's only in the job for the benefits and is complete dirt to the core, lying and cheating his way through life. He didn't take a different road, he took the easy road as an Inside man. He deserves a bullet in the head. At least derrick didn't outright say "Kill my brother for me okay, because I'm such a fucken shitheaded coward"
[/quote]

I killed Francis anyway since he was threatening me the whole time and wanted to kill his own brother for his job. My point is that I felt sort of bad doing it since I feel like he was a little better than his brothers.

Like I said, interpretation. He isn't absolved of his wrongdoings, I just feel a little bad for him.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nah, Dwayne was a bitch and had it coming. Dopey-ass motherfucker. :cool:[/quote]

Dwayne is Emo. But he's an OG, however X was pure Phony bullshit, Plain and simple.

Also...you get a sweet ass safehouse and you can use the Main Lobby's security Computer to surf the web :cool:

My favorite moment in Temple of Doom

qzes5e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back