ReboOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate traveling to get to the mission start in GTA. The same problem I had with Saints Row. But at least with GTA you can take a taxi and skip forward.

[quote name='Maklershed']I hate traveling to get to the mission start in GTA. The same problem I had with Saints Row. But at least with GTA you can take a taxi and skip forward.[/QUOTE]

This isn't a problem in Halo 3.

Dwayne is emo, but he's a lot like Niko... he got sucked into the game because he had no other choice, then the game took his entire life from him. Dude has nothing now except shitty memories... I took him out drinking one time, and he regrets the fact he had Niko kill Playboy X too.

[quote name='joe2187']Do you really love Halo that much?[/QUOTE]

Halo is a pretty good game.

I'm playing like crap this evening though.

[quote name='wubb']Halo is a pretty good game.[/quote]

Haven't heard of it. Is that the game where you you shoot yourself in the head to invoke various psyches?

[quote name='Maklershed']Haven't heard of it. Is that the game where you you shoot yourself in the head to invoke various psyches?[/QUOTE]

That must be an expansion pack thing.

I can't even get an overkill in grifball. Time to call it a night.

[quote name='lordwow']I hate spending my money on taxis.[/quote]

Cheap

[quote name='Maklershed']I hate traveling to get to the mission start in GTA. The same problem I had with Saints Row. But at least with GTA you can take a taxi and skip forward.[/quote]

lazy

[quote name='wubb']Halo is a pretty good game.

I'm playing like crap this evening though.[/quote]

Crazy

[quote name='zewone']Jimbronie, you get ringtones up ins?[/QUOTE]Nah, trying to look that up right now.

Does your Safari kick you back to the "dashboard" occasionally?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nah, trying to look that up right now.

Does your Safari kick you back to the "dashboard" occasionally?[/QUOTE]

When you overload the RAM.

Like, if you're listening to the iPod and browsing consistently at the same time.

iPhone needs a task manager.

I assume I can send registered friends a MK ghost for them to futilely attempt to defeat?

I have a few where I beat the Nintendo Staff Ghost. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']I will. I'm going to trade in GTA4 for Wii Fit this week.[/quote]

First of all, have you even beat it?

And second, you're not really going to trade it in, are you? Sell it here or on eBay. Trading shit in to Gamestop is like throwing money away.

[quote name='dcfox']I will. I'm going to trade in GTA4 for Wii Fit this week.[/QUOTE]
Good. :cool:

The Wii Encourages Nazi's

633465523035164618.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']stop fucking up, you own't have that problem any more.[/quote]
I'm convinced there are certain missions where the game intentionally forces to you fail at least once. The one in particular I was bitching about
right after you meet Michelle again and you to talk the feds you have to find that Russian guy. You get into a car chase. At this one point in the chase he goes down an alley and knocks over some pipes blocking your way. So you have to back down the alley and find another way around. The only thing is it's only a matter of seconds before you lose him and fail the mission.

[quote name='Maklershed']dcfox is a fatty.[/quote]
I won't be anymore after a few weeks of Wii Fit :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']First of all, have you even beat it?

And second, you're not really going to trade it in, are you? Sell it here or on eBay. Trading shit in to Gamestop is like throwing money away.[/quote]
I haven't beat it yet. I think I've done about 50 missions.

Help me out, OTT:

My girl is so fucking ticklish, that simply moving my hands her body ('specially her more...sensitive spots) gets her to squirm/curl up into a fetal position, which is, obviously, a huge hassle.
How do I fix/deal with this?

[quote name='dcfox']I'm convinced there are certain missions where the game intentionally forces to you fail at least once.[/QUOTE]
#-o

Was that comment satirical?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Help me out, OTT:

My girl is so fucking ticklish, that simply moving my hands her body ('specially her more...sensitive spots) gets her to squirm/curl up into a fetal position, which is, obviously, a huge hassle.
How do I fix/deal with this?[/quote]

a. Tie her up.

b. Drug her.

c. Both a and b.

How do I fix/deal with this?[/QUOTE]

You've gotta be kidding me.

Rohypnol. :cool:

1210921082934.gif

[quote name='Moxio']You've gotta be kidding me.[/QUOTE]

I wish I were. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Also ridiculous: asking the internet for help. :cool:

[quote name='marten']a. Tie her up.

b. Drug her.

c. Both a and b.[/QUOTE]a. :whistle2:k

b. yuck

Use your feet?

What are the odds that she just doesn't want you touching her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back