RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

Hey, nevermind. Found a way around the 1 per month limit.

Edit: Well herp derp derp on their part. I think it also lets you bypass however many points you need.
Derp derp, herp derp. A-herp derp derp.

Double-Edit: Now I feel like a jerk. Don't think I'll use it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe, sorry about that, blaze. I discovered a way to order stuff without points or limits, but I don't feel comfortable just dropping something like that publicly around such a ravenous group (especially all the untrackable lurkers).

Yeah, I'm noticing a bunch is missing. I suspect I'm responsible for some of this (almost positive about the Best Buy GCs). Sorry if I am. :(

Edit: Yeah, the best stuff I've touched is missing. At least they left the tickets to the Franklin Institute! :D

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Yeah, I'm noticing a bunch is missing. I suspect I'm responsible for some of this (almost positive about the Best Buy GCs). Sorry if I am. :(

Edit: Yeah, the best stuff I've touched is missing. At least they left the tickets to the Franklin Institute! :D[/QUOTE]
Well if you are responsible thanks in advance ya prick if you're even telling the truth about being able to cheat the system

IF any of you buy the Kashi Whole Wheat biscuit cereal with the code in box and not going to use it can you send it my way pls

Is it just me or are the EA codes for consoles gone? I would've liked to have grabbed one to try and get Sports Active 2 on the cheap.

the cheat was that you could play the miller flash game infinitely for points. but it was useless cuz they revoked all the points acquired through this method. i guess it couldve been useful to get coupon codes. I doubt they actually sent out any of the physical prizes that were acquired with the cheated points though. i got one of the ea store pc 10$ off coupons and just put it up on the forum since i didnt need it. also, after i bought it, it disappeared from the store.

The cheat that Jake is referring to is what I used to get the 2720 points (which they did indeed revoke). However, all my posts after that refer to something else I found, and which I suspect their systems are not designed to automatically detect.

[quote name='Zoglog']wtf, I have an ea code from december and it doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

They only last 30 days. You should have read all the small print when you used your points on it.

[quote name='windwakr']They only last 30 days. You should have read all the small print when you used your points on it.[/QUOTE]
not sure what you're talking about, i had a code from December and it worked a week ago

[quote name='drakaenae']not sure what you're talking about, i had a code from December and it worked a week ago[/QUOTE]

Ok, I was confused by the wording of their terms.

From http://www.recyclebank.com/reward/10-off-any-in-stock-pc-game-including-digital-download-3559 :
$10 off any in-stock PC game, includi...blah blah blah blah....This offer expires 30 days after code is issued.....blah blah blah blah.... Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Limit one per household per month. Code expires 9/30/2011.

But it states at the bottom that the codes(at least, ones given out recently) expire September 30th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a code as well, but now I don't even want the thing. here it is for someone who needs it:
w97oznfi8
Expires today, for some reason, so hurry up and get on it!

[quote name='ShinSolidus']I got a code as well, but now I don't even want the thing. here it is for someone who needs it:
w97oznfi8
Expires today, for some reason, so hurry up and get on it![/QUOTE]
Can't believe no one used that above.. I just saw this today plugged it in and it still was valid so the above code is used now.. must not have expired after all cause today is April 2nd

[quote name='hedzx']Bleh I got the code but when I try to use it it wont let me =/[/QUOTE]
This happened to me too, and after emailing like 3 different people they finally told me it has to be atleast 10$ or more. I was trying to buy something that was 9.99 :(

[quote name='rainking187']EA codes are available on the site again, but for 450 points. :/ I'm never gonna have enough points to get one of these.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Now I can spend all the points I've been sitting on while waiting for something better than magazines and food coupons to show up.

Oh, and the $10 off PC games is back as well. It's 400 points.

bread's done
Back