RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

[quote name='rakaminkol']I have one $10 off pc code left. If anyone wants to make a deal, send a pm my way :). I'll most likely accept.[/QUOTE]

Weird, it's not letting me send you a pm, or I just can't see it in my sent box. Can you try sending a pm to me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Inuzukakiba2']Weird, it's not letting me send you a pm, or I just can't see it in my sent box. Can you try sending a pm to me? :)[/QUOTE]
I got your PM and replied.

If anybody has a $15 off Xbox360/PS3 code left, I'll buy it for $4... I need 2 or 3. Also, if you have a 25% off EA B-Day code, I'll pay an extra $4 for that too.

Okay, at the risk of being 'that dick', can we please get back on topic? I know it's been slow lately, but all these trade offers and requests to buy a code really belong in the trade/sale forum.

[quote name='crunchberries']Okay, at the risk of being 'that dick', can we please get back on topic? I know it's been slow lately, but all these trade offers and requests to buy a code really belong in the trade/sale forum.[/QUOTE]

When I started this thread I figured people would use it for free magazines but the only thing people care about is the EA codes.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']When I started this thread I figured people would use it for free magazines but the only thing people care about is the EA codes.[/QUOTE]

Guilty as charged, I'm afraid. Even so, I'd rather hear more about earning points and maximizing the site's potential so I can get more codes than all the trading/selling talk.

Then again, I guess if I don't at least add to the conversation, I'm just as bad as the sellers. To remedy that, I'd like to ask if anyone's had any luck finding the 15 point Kashi cereal codes. I can only find them on one flavor and that's a flavor I wouldn't eat even if it had a 1000pt code and a free bag of gold inside it.

Apparently, RecycleBank is updating their site later this month, as well as adding more rewards and opportunities to earn rewards. Just got an Email from their newsletter that says so.

[quote name='alchemistlord']Same. Wonder what the new rewards are going to be.[/QUOTE]

I guess the question of the day is whether they
a) retain the EA awards
b) retain the point structure for those awards

Well I'm stuck at 190 Have tried every posted code and offer on here and either got accepted or got error code... I don't see a drop down option for marcal or naturemade so I'm screwed on those.

Anyone have a EA PS3 code they'd like to get rid of or trade for .. pm me please

[quote name='JakeNome']oh btw andrew, the $10 off coupon doesnt stack with sales. So if a game goes on sale and becomes 10$, the coupon will only make it $10 off its non-sale price.[/QUOTE]

Aw...here I was hoping it'd work with today's sale...

[quote name='Cheapskate']Aw...here I was hoping it'd work with today's sale...[/QUOTE]

They wont stack, but you can still use both codes on the same order and the system will apply the promotion that results in the lowest price to each individual game. I ordered DAO:UE and Dante's Inferno today. The computer took 50% off the DAO ($24.95) and $15 off Dante ($4.95). I didn't mind using it now since I don't see me wanting anything else from the EA store in the near future. Stacking would have been even better tho.

I need another $15 off code :) I'll pay $5 for it

Also, sorry to the person who doesn't want sales, but most people have them here, and video games are popular these days!

Ugh, I'm also stuck at 190. I'm almost tempted to sign up for that credit card, but the last thing I need on this Earth is another credit card...

There should be no discussion of buying or selling coupons because it is against the rules of CAG trading. This thread was meant for people to get their own free stuff not get free stuff to sell to others.

You could always buy a box of Kashi cereal for 15 points. About $4 at Safeway, might be worth it if you've got a big enough stack of EA games to buy.

AoN

[quote name='Anneoneamouse']You could always buy a box of Kashi cereal for 15 points. About $4 at Safeway, might be worth it if you've got a big enough stack of EA games to buy.

AoN[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but which Kashi Cereal actually has a code? I have heard some of them do not contain the codes.

Or you could wait for the RecycleBank revamp on 1/31 and hope they have some new ways to get points easier. Of course what might happen instead is that they get rid of the $15 coupon altogether as a reward :p

Things worked out (I think).

I still need a $15 off 360/PS3 game EASTORE code FROM RecycleBank! PM me or AIM me (the101dan). Thanks

[quote name='the101dan']AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

dwb6 scammed me. Sold me the wrong type of code >_>

I still need a $15 off 360/PS3 game EASTORE code FROM RecycleBank! PM me or AIM me (the101dan). Thanks[/QUOTE]

After your last post in this thread you were told that there is to be no selling or trading of these codes. Here you are again trying to buy. Maybe it was karma.

[quote name='the101dan']AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

dwb6 scammed me. Sold me the wrong type of code >_>

I still need a $15 off 360/PS3 game EASTORE code FROM RecycleBank! PM me or AIM me (the101dan). Thanks[/QUOTE]

dude chill out. i got the code from a friend and didnt know you could check them online without using up the code or i would have known. i just sent the right code.

[quote name='jlg6184']Yeah, but which Kashi Cereal actually has a code? I have heard some of them do not contain the codes.[/QUOTE]

The Organic Promise cereals have codes. I've only seen them in the Cinnamon whatever stuff, but I know they're supposed to be on all of the Organic Promise boxes.

Can someone that already used the Kashi codes, post them? Cause i think they are just a few constant numbers with a few random one. Sadly i don't live in US and i can't buy this cereals anywhere.

[quote name='ceckin']Can someone that already used the Kashi codes, post them? Cause i think they are just a few constant numbers with a few random one. Sadly i don't live in US and i can't buy this cereals anywhere.[/QUOTE]

there unique, nice try quirt.

[quote name='Parkerktm']there unique, nice try quirt.[/QUOTE]

What try? Are you retarded? I said used meaning they will be invalid, i just want see if there is a pattern, cause most of the times they identify the promotions by the first few numbers and the rest is random, its not verified against any database. And unique doesn't mean that they can't be random.

Can someone sell me a $15 off 360/ps3 game code real quick? PM me or AIM me (the101dan). Thank You

I offer either PayPal or Amazon GC (straight from Amazon)

[quote name='the101dan']Can someone sell me a $15 off 360/ps3 game code real quick? PM me or AIM me (the101dan). Thank You

I offer either PayPal or Amazon GC (straight from Amazon)[/QUOTE]

what is wrong with you people?

[quote name='louiedog']what is wrong with you people?[/QUOTE]
>implying there is something wrong with me.

Intruding into a thread with rudeness like that suggests there is something wrong with you. kthxbai.

Anybody else, please sell me a $15 off 360/ps3 game code!

[quote name='the101dan']>implying there is something wrong with me.

Intruding into a thread with rudeness like that suggests there is something wrong with you. kthxbai.

Anybody else, please sell me a $15 off 360/ps3 game code![/QUOTE]

read the title

bread's done
Back