RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

[quote name='James161324']10 dollar of pc game
jtuuo6pwo

From what i can tell the only games these codes work on is fifa 10, mirrors edge and sim city 4[/QUOTE]

Seems someone used it already

[quote name='Sejad']Got another one for you PenguinoMF it's a quiz by Future Friendly Linky:

25 FREE Recycle Bank Points

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rb_learn_earn/preloader.swf

For the quiz all answers again are C's.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but it says I already earned those points. I think its the same P&G quiz that I have in the OP.

FYI, I ordered Esquire on 11/20 and received my first issue early this week. Not bad turn around on a free magazine.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Thanks but it says I already earned those points. I think its the same P&G quiz that I have in the OP.

FYI, I ordered Esquire on 11/20 and received my first issue early this week. Not bad turn around on a free magazine.[/QUOTE]

not for me

[quote name='cusoman']Looks like the $10 EA PC game codes might be dead... we have SlickDeals to thank for that :p[/QUOTE]
Still works just did it. Thanks OP!

[quote name='James161324']From what i can tell the only games these codes work on is fifa 10, mirrors edge and sim city 4[/QUOTE]

See my earlier post on this with a list of games that work.

[quote name='North08']x6pzxwgon
$10 off pc game at EA store, first come first serve.[/QUOTE]
Sigh, already used. Probably lurkers or sd.

[quote name='HaakonXCI']I'm at 170 points. The codes for Marcal and NatureMade are expired. Any other codes that can be used?[/QUOTE]

Read through the thread, there are plenty of point opportunities listed.

[quote name='HaakonXCI']I'm at 170 points. The codes for Marcal and NatureMade are expired. Any other codes that can be used?[/QUOTE]

Your only chance is the second ad in this screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/5kft8.jpg

I was stuck at 170 for a good 10 minutes before I found that "ad" finally and it put me at 180.

Uhh...RecycleBank started me off with 717 points in my account. Didn't have to do any "work" to get a $10-off EA code. :/

So I signed up on the site and got no email verification sent to my gmail inbox or spam folder. Awesome. Is there some setting in gmail i'm not aware of that could auto delete email that it detects as spam?

Funny they can send me the password reset email, but not the email verification. I reset my pass but still cannot login....:bomb: because i never got the email verification link to begin with.

edit NVM: I got it now. :)

I cant see the PC coupon, all i can see is "EA $15 off Xbox 360 or PS3 game" for 225 points.
But no 75 point pc coupon.

Does this mean that i am too late or am i doing something wrong?

[quote name='Itachi']Still works just did it. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
If it still worked when I first posted the one you were replying to, it's definitely dead now - RecycleBank has pulled the $10 Off coupon. The $15 off PS3 and 360 games remains, however, so hold on to those points people!

[quote name='rpsgc']Ugh... I keep getting "Payment Authorization Failed" :bomb:[/QUOTE]

This, i can't get my Sim City 4 :whistle2:|, someone knows something about this?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']For anyone that just registered what offers are still valid from the OP? I want to update it.[/QUOTE]
ive registered like a billion times and all offers r valid, except the good stuff (mcr pts, and $10 ea) are gone.

[quote name='meatwad3000']with the simcity 4 is there anyways to make a back up of the game so you don't have to use EA's downloaders in the future?[/QUOTE]

Installers for Windows 64-bit:

Sim City 4 Delux:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

Mirror's Edge:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Mirror's Edge™\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

Installers for Windows 32-bit:

Sim City 4 Delux:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

Mirror's Edge:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Mirror's Edge™\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

[quote name='silcam']Installers for Windows 64-bit:

Sim City 4 Delux:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

Mirror's Edge:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Mirror's Edge™\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

Installers for Windows 32-bit:

Sim City 4 Delux:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe

Mirror's Edge:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Mirror's Edge™\__Installer\DISK1\EASetup.exe[/QUOTE]
I thought that as well but those are only a few hundred megs. No way that is the whole installer.

Did mine yesterday and managed to get BFBC2 Vietnam, SPECACT kit, Mirror's Edge, and Sim City 4 Deluxe all for 5.40 yesterday (I was very excited). Thanks to op for the deal.

edit: I still have a 10 dollar off coupon in my cart. I can't buy it because its one a month or whatever but do you think if I leave it there I can get it next month? That would be pretty boss.

Seems like a decent program, thanks for the heads up OP :)

BTW, I dont know if anyone said anything (and it doesnt really matter), but there is a slight error in the OP where it says "460" it probably should say "360" :p
Recyclebank.com is a website that encourages you to go green but it also gives you free stuff! Now the free stuff isn't amazing but its still free. Items include magazine subscriptions (Esquire and Popular Mechanic), Coca-Cola coupons, and $15 off 460/PS3 games at EA Store.
Thanks again!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Seems like a decent program, thanks for the heads up OP :)

BTW, I dont know if anyone said anything (and it doesnt really matter), but there is a slight error in the OP where it says "460" it probably should say "360" :p
Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Nah dude Xbox 360 is old news. Xbox 460 is where its at.

[quote name='jmak999']when do u think recyclebank will have the $10 ea coupon again?[/QUOTE]
Probably once EA works things out on their store so that you can't apply it to get multiple items with one code. Probably wouldn't have been a huge problem if some traitor didn't post to SD...

I highly doubt they fix anything. The 15 off ps3/360 coupon has worked on multiple games for the past year and they have never changed anything. My bet is that when/if
recylebank gets more codes available, they will work the same.

Note: The codes were hammered plenty of times in the past by cag and SD and EA has never done anything about it.

Man, I saw the $10 off code offered last night but didn't "buy" it, thinking I would get one tomorrow for BC2:V, and less than 6 hours later it was dead? Damn! I'm a legitimate Recyclebank customer too, the kind that actually recycles through their local affiliate...

If anyone can spare a $10 off code, I'd be very grateful. I can set you up with anything else they offer in exchange!

Thanks, was just a bit too late to get the code.

Hopefully GaveUpTomorrow if right and they will get more codes in soon that will work the same.

At least I have hope signing up will not be a waist.

I still have a code and just was browsing the ea store. I put Crysis Warhead and the BFBC2 SPECAC kit in my cart and with the code it comes out to 4.95. Warhead is 14.99 and the SPECAC kit is 5.50. Some how Ive been credited $15. Is Warhead good? I havent pulled the trigger yet.

[quote name='landclammer']I still have a code and just was browsing the ea store. I put Crysis Warhead and the BFBC2 SPECAC kit in my cart and with the code it comes out to 4.95. Warhead is 14.99 and the SPECAC kit is 5.50. Some how Ive been credited $15. Is Warhead good? I havent pulled the trigger yet.[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth $5.

Does anyone here still have a PS3/360 $15 off coupon code that could check something for me? I'm curious to know if the code works on the 800 or 1600 Bioware points. I'm thinking not, but that it's worth a try. Trying the code won't invalidate it, you have to checkout.

Thanks

[quote name='cusoman']Does anyone here still have a PS3/360 $15 off coupon code that could check something for me? I'm curious to know if the code works on the 800 or 1600 Bioware points. I'm thinking not, but that it's worth a try. Trying the code won't invalidate it, you have to checkout.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
it doesnt work, i tried it

sad that even thought the Green Initive is taking off this little site recyclebank.com is still small scale even with eBay as a partner

bread's done
Back