RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

[quote name='pROvIs']wow thanks. I was able to get a ton of free games and BFBC2 Vietnam for $5

The Nature Made codes didn't work for me though[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting the info on the Steam thread! Thanks to everyone here as well!

The BF BC2 Spectat Kit is free with the code, so I got that and Vietnam. Worked like a treat.

[quote name='Teeheehee']Thank you for posting the info on the Steam thread! Thanks to everyone here as well!

The BF BC2 Spectat Kit is free with the code, so I got that and Vietnam. Worked like a treat.[/QUOTE]
You mean you bought it from the EA site using the $10 off code? Man I must have missed that one. Dang it not enough points for another code either :(

I didn't even try because I thought this didn't work at all with items less than $10

Is the Spectat kit just a cosmetic DLC?

[quote name='benham']Is there a way to actually activate the key on steam? Or is it just used in-game. Thanks[/QUOTE]
It is activated in-game but I don't think it will look any different than if you bought it from Steam as even from steam it is just an activation code in game.

[quote name='pROvIs']You mean you bought it from the EA site using the $10 off code? Man I must have missed that one. Dang it not enough points for another code either :(

I didn't even try because I thought this didn't work at all with items less than $10

Is the Spectat kit just a cosmetic DLC?[/QUOTE]

Yes the Spec-Act kit is just cosmetic and nothing more.

And thank you! BF:BC2 Vietnam & Spec-Act for $5 is a steal. :bouncy:

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Yes the Spec-Act kit is just cosmetic and nothing more.

And thank you! BF:BC2 Vietnam & Spec-Act for $5 is a steal. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Dont forget to add any of the other games you want as you can use the code as much as many items as you want until you check out.

I signed up to try this at least an hour ago and have yet to receive my confirmation email. Is that normal? Its is not in the SPAM folder. I even tried "reset password" and it said email was sent but that hasn't come either.

Using @msn.com for it.

[quote name='selits']I signed up to try this at least an hour ago and have yet to receive my confirmation email. Is that normal? Its is not in the SPAM folder. I even tried "reset password" and it said email was sent but that hasn't come either.

Using @msn.com for it.[/QUOTE]

My gmail account took a good 30 minutes to receive confirmation.

[quote name='pROvIs']My gmail account took a good 30 minutes to receive confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. If I don't get a confirmation in a bit I'll just use my gmail and see. I prefer using msn for possible spam though @.@

Strange, I got the email now and it says it was delievered "12:29 PM (2 hours ago)" lol. It definatly was not there until about 5 minutes ago. I even got multiple other emails during that time. Anyways, thanks for this thread!

[quote name='pROvIs']Dont forget to add any of the other games you want as you can use the code as much as many items as you want until you check out.[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness, this sounds too good to be true lol.

*edit* Did the same as cusoman below, fucking awesome. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nabbed Vietnam for $5, the kit for free, Sim City 4 Deluxe for free, Mirror's Edge for free, and FIFA 10 for free.

That is a mighty little code, and I need to get my hands on another one :)

btw, the 031604014704 code for Nature Made works fine for me, the one on the OP did not.

Thanks a lot for this, I really appreciate it! Got Vietnam, the kit, Simcity 4, and the Sims Castaway Stories (woulda got Mirror's Edge but I just bought it on Steam a couple days ago).

Just found this thread, wanna say its awesome, cus I actually have recyclebank in my neighborhood so i get points when they pick up my recycle bin every couple weeks too, woooooo! Got myself a $10 coupon to use...

Any reason I can't use my second e-mail account and my information to make a new account and get another coupon? Would I need to give a new name and address or would it not matter?

[quote name='Trelow']I love how they have a button to print the rewards list. Not green bro. Not green.[/QUOTE]

PRint to PDF, bro!! :cool:

[quote name='jazyje']PRint to PDF, bro!! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Snap. I didn't even click it. I'm so green I don't have a printer.

It's all Kirmy the Frog up in this beotch.

Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but you can get another 20 points for doing the "mini" activities that look like ads on the sides of some pages for MillerCoors and P&G. I didn't see these at first because I use NoScript and had the ad site blocked, but once I freed that up, these became visible:

http://i.imgur.com/5kft8.jpg

Watch the video on the top one and then answer the question at the end (bottom choice is the answer) and get 10 more points.

Answer the one on the bottom (bottom choice is again the answer) and get 10 more points.

[quote name='cusoman']Nabbed Vietnam for $5, the kit for free, Sim City 4 Deluxe for free, Mirror's Edge for free,
btw, the 031604014704 code for Nature Made works fine for me, the one on the OP did not.[/QUOTE]Thanks for posting the working code, cuz I was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Got the same pack as you did minus FIFA. Tried to get cute and see if it would discount other titles like the Mass Effect 2 Deluxe and it didn't stack, so I just emptied them out of my cart. Now off to CL to sell my hard copies of Mirrors Edge and Sim City 4 Deluxe.

If anyone is using a code and doesn't care about Bad Company 2. I'd appreciate it if you could throw in a Specact code for me.

Thanks!

It doesn't give you a code. It just shows this at the end of my order:
Additional Product Information: Battlefield: Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit Upgrades - • Your account has been granted the SPECACT kit upgrade. No download or codes required. SPECACT kits will now be available from the kit selection screen after joining a server.

[quote name='Hunter_Silver']It doesn't give you a code. It just shows this at the end of my order:
Additional Product Information: Battlefield: Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit Upgrades - • Your account has been granted the SPECACT kit upgrade. No download or codes required. SPECACT kits will now be available from the kit selection screen after joining a server.[/QUOTE]
Thanks anyway, sounds like it just ties to your EA account. Oh well. I appreciate the effort.

[quote name='meatwad3000']with the simcity 4 is there anyways to make a back up of the game so you don't have to use EA's downloaders in the future?[/QUOTE]

I wondered the same thing. Google didn't bring up much for it or for mirror's edge which does the same and auto installs. Other games are stored until you choose to install them

I have two $15 off coupons 360, PS3 Coupons for the EA store. I am not going to use them so first come first serve

imv6f8zej -Gone
wte9ttfrp -Gone

Enjoy!

[quote name='meatwad3000']with the simcity 4 is there anyways to make a back up of the game so you don't have to use EA's downloaders in the future?[/QUOTE]

There is an option in the downloader to save installer files in a folder somewhere (rather than having them deleting after installing). I haven't tried it out, but I think that would work for this.

[quote name='Snipergod87']I have two $15 off coupons 360, PS3 Coupons for the EA store. I am not going to use them so first come first serve

imv6f8zej
wte9ttfrp

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='pROvIs']I wondered the same thing. Google didn't bring up much for it or for mirror's edge which does the same and auto installs. Other games are stored until you choose to install them[/QUOTE]

Strange -- SC4 showed as installed for me when I got it from EA store....

[quote name='Pollox']There is an option in the downloader to save installer files in a folder somewhere (rather than having them deleting after installing). I haven't tried it out, but I think that would work for this.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work with sc4 and mirrors edge as they download/install at same time. The installer never runs. When it finishes its download it just says play game not install.

Weird...

after checkout, it says:

"Thank you for your purchase. Your order is currently being processed. You will receive an email shortly confirming your purchase and including delivery information."

But I get no email, nor a confirmation page with the keys.

Awesome thanks for this.I got sim city 4 and Mirrors edge which I've been wanting to play on the pc and give my xbox copy a rest :).

[quote name='Snipergod87']I have two $15 off coupons 360, PS3 Coupons for the EA store. I am not going to use them so first come first serve

imv6f8zej
wte9ttfrp

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Thanks man!

Wow wish I would have gotten in on this when there was free shipping, wouldn't mind picking up a copy of Mass Effect 2, and The Orange Box.

bread's done
Back