RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

I will pay up to $5 for a $15 off code, if anybody has one. Thanks

If anybody has a birthday code either, ill pay for that

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 200 points now. :(

I think you can only get to around 180 with just the quizzes and stuff.

I want $5 Vietnam.... :(

Ok:

25 points to join
25 points here: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/pg-future-friendly
50 points for signing up to the ebay green team(or w/e it's called).
30 points here: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/nakedjuice
30 points here: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/millercoors
10*2 points for two miller ads on the sides(random, just keep refreshing on the "earn points" page), one about waste, and one about water.

Total: 180

Anyone know of anything else? We just need an easy way to earn 20 more points.

[quote name='windwakr']Ok:

25 points to join
25 points here: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/pg-future-friendly
50 points for signing up to the ebay green team(or w/e it's called).
30 points here: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/nakedjuice
30 points here: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/millercoors
10*2 points for two miller ads on the sides(random, just keep refreshing on the "earn points" page), one about waste, and one about water.

Total: 180

Anyone know of anything else? We just need an easy way to earn 20 more points.[/QUOTE]

There's another 10 points from a naked juice ad. It's the same as the 30 point game, but you only throw one bottle into the recycling bin.

[quote name='louiedog']There's another 10 points from a naked juice ad. It's the same as the 30 point game, but you only throw one bottle into the recycling bin.[/QUOTE]

I've heard about that one, but can't find it no matter how many times I refresh and clear the cache for that page.

Could you post the direct link to it's SWF?

EDIT: This is all I see on that page: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/787/bahod.jpg

[quote name='windwakr']I've heard about that one, but can't find it no matter how many times I refresh and clear the cache for that page.

Could you post the direct link to it's SWF?

EDIT: This is all I see on that page: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/787/bahod.jpg[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing it either. I did only a couple of hours ago, so it's probably still available.

i tried to do some quizzes on the side, but it wont open a new window for me...i have 160points only...

EDIT: nvm, i got them to work but i still need some more points till 200 :(

Dang, I guess there's no way to get 200 points. :(

EDIT: Don't bother with the guy above me, he wants $10 for a $10 off code, lol.

im at 190, and ive done all the quizzes and 10pt quizzes. does anyone know how to get the last 10 points? i dont know what else to do to get the last 10 points

Note: Nothing new here, just an easier way to get the points from the quizzes.

Here's some shortcuts:

Miller: DVKMEEFISJUA
Miller: CMZVMCIVA
Miller: VEMEOIJSCH
P&G: EOVMSLDIE
Naked Juice: DLVJEISLDKJF

Total: 105 points.
These are the codes that the quizzes use. This way, you don't have to hunt down those stupid quizzes, you can just enter them in the code redemption area.

But we're still stuck at around 180.

If anyone can link me to the SWF's for the 10pt nakedjuice ad or the 10pt P&G ad, I could extract the points code for those too. That would take us to 200 points.

Getting a game for $5 is great and all, but isn't shipping still $7 just for one game? That's just...less free. :(

go here and the 10 pt naked juice ad should be on the right, stuck at 190 points now

/partners/nakedjuice

[quote name='flatfeetkid']Has anyone tried buying something from the EA Store? Every time I try to checkout, I get a "Payment Authorization Failed" message[/QUOTE]

I just used the $10 off code and my purchase went fine. No problems with "Payment Authorization Failed" or anything.

Same here, not quite sure what the issue would be.

[quote name='Kaltic']I just used the $10 off code and my purchase went fine. No problems with "Payment Authorization Failed" or anything.[/QUOTE]

For naked juice 10pts quiz, you go to the take action or live green tab and it will be on the right side. Still havent found the 10pt P&G quiz..

Hey guys, if anyone is interested I have a few extra $10 off any PC game codes. If your interested in a little trade, let me know and shoot a pm my way.

I got a "Reward Code" in Recyclebank ... I do not understand where to put it?
I go to the site Eastore, menu ordering games is only a form for the "promotional code". I choose Vietnam for $ 4.95, put the code in the "promotional code" but there's no-effect.
What am I doing wrong?

For anyone having trouble finding the NakedJuice(it seems to only show up in IE, not FF) 10pt ad, you don't need to now.
I found it and got it's points code. Just enter this in the "enter code" part of the "earn points" page and select Naked Juice in the drop down:

VPVIDMVEIO

The other quizzes points codes are on the previous page.

Now we just need the 10pt P&G ad. If anyone sees it, try to post the direct link to it's SWF file.

EDIT: I'll just put them all right here:
Signing up: 25 points
Ebay team: 50 points

Enter codes on the "earn points" page. Be sure to select the right company from the drop-down box.

Miller: DVKMEEFISJUA
Miller: CMZVMCIVA
Miller: VEMEOIJSCH
P&G: EOVMSLDIE
Naked Juice: DLVJEISLDKJF
Naked Juice: VPVIDMVEIO

Total: 190 points.

[quote name='windwakr']For anyone having trouble finding the NakedJuice(it seems to only show up in IE, not FF) 10pt ad, you don't need to now.
I found it and got it's points code. Just enter this in the "enter code" part of the "earn points" page and select Naked Juice in the drop down:

VPVIDMVEIO[/QUOTE]

Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot, windwakr.

[quote name='AndrewCP']Thanks that put me at 200 now, enough for the $10 code. Not quite sure what I'd want to use it on.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the other 10 points?

I've been clicking anything I could see that showed up on the page, you might be right that it's one of those ads. I don't quite remember everything I clicked on but I'll see if I can find the P&G one.

EDIT: It does say I got 10 points from a P&G ad on my account so it must be that. This was back on the 31st of December.

oh btw andrew, the $10 off coupon doesnt stack with sales. So if a game goes on sale and becomes 10$, the coupon will only make it $10 off its non-sale price.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so is this worth the time and effort?[/QUOTE]

Well it got me Mirror's Edge, Fifa 10, Sim City 4 Deluxe, and the Bad Company 2 Vietnam / Specat upgrade for $5.26. It would have been free if I didn't get Vietnam so yeah I am going to say it is worth it. Especially since it takes no time at all (if you just enter the codes from a couple posts back).

[quote name='Kaltic']Well it got me Mirror's Edge, Fifa 10, Sim City 4 Deluxe, and the Bad Company 2 Vietnam / Specat upgrade for $5.26. It would have been free if I didn't get Vietnam so yeah I am going to say it is worth it. Especially since it takes no time at all (if you just enter the codes from a couple posts back).[/QUOTE]

so the $10 off code now states PC games.... before some people got it to work for actual games. Were all of your games including the DLC for BF2 all PC versions?

[quote name='windwakr']For anyone having trouble finding the NakedJuice(it seems to only show up in IE, not FF) 10pt ad, you don't need to now.
VPVIDMVEIO
The other quizzes points codes are on the previous page.
Now we just need the 10pt P&G ad. If anyone sees it, try to post the direct link to it's SWF file.
EDIT: I'll just put them all right here:[/QUOTE]

Thanks windwakr! I updated the OP with these codes.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so is this worth the time and effort?[/QUOTE]

It only takes a few minutes and some of the rewards are decent, such as the magazines.

[quote name='kube00']I need 10 more points, argghhh[/QUOTE]

same...just need to find 1 more way to get points or find that P&G ad

[quote name='jmarano7836']so the $10 off code now states PC games.... before some people got it to work for actual games. Were all of your games including the DLC for BF2 all PC versions?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it seems a bit odd for it to have worked for non PC games before because even before they took it down they had a $15 off Xbox 360 / PS3 code. So if you are looking for console games than there is also a code for that (it costs more than 200 recyclebank points though).

bread's done
Back