RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

[quote name='the101dan']>implying there is something wrong with me.

Intruding into a thread with rudeness like that suggests there is something wrong with you. kthxbai.

Anybody else, please sell me a $15 off 360/ps3 game code![/QUOTE]

How about you fucking learn to read titles, like this one:

RecycleBank.com Thread - NO SELLING/TRADING of EA codes

Now that I've cleared up this thread with four pages worth of junk gone, I'd like to point everyone's attention up to the title of the thread, where it says pretty clearly about the prohibition about the selling/trading of codes.

Feel free to give out whatever codes you want for free, though don't offer them for sale or trade, nor asking to purchase/trade for them.

We've already had one person who's been silenced for being more than a little annoying about it (as well as other extenuating circumstances), and if there's more people that start up this trend of buying/selling/trading codes, they'll also be silenced.

Take this as a not-so-subtle warning to not do it again.

The EA codes appear to be gone. They had them before the site relaunched because a lot of people were stuck at 190 (myself excluded). I'm wondering if they just got sold out as soon as the relaunch, or if they've taken them down permanently, or if they've just taken them down temporarily because they know their site is probably going to get hammered and don't want a server crash on launch day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not stuck at 190. And I had only been using the free codes from this site - but over a longer period of time. You win some you lose some.

[quote name='RAY16']The EA codes appear to be gone. They had them before the site relaunched because a lot of people were stuck at 190 (myself excluded). I'm wondering if they just got sold out as soon as the relaunch, or if they've taken them down permanently, or if they've just taken them down temporarily because they know their site is probably going to get hammered and don't want a server crash on launch day.[/QUOTE]

I was able to do it once, back when they had more offers. But yeah, second time around was to get the $15 off, and I got stuck at 190 like you said.

I think we'll have to wait a while before the current site is actually finished. Usually the numbers to the side of the category show the population count, and some categories with 300 next to them are only showing 4 rewards.

[quote name='RAY16']The EA codes appear to be gone. They had them before the site relaunched because a lot of people were stuck at 190 (myself excluded). I'm wondering if they just got sold out as soon as the relaunch, or if they've taken them down permanently, or if they've just taken them down temporarily because they know their site is probably going to get hammered and don't want a server crash on launch day.[/QUOTE]
They did run out of them in the past, before this took off on CAG, so it's possible they will show up again, just keep looking.

[quote name='cusoman']They did run out of them in the past, before this took off on CAG, so it's possible they will show up again, just keep looking.[/QUOTE]

I think is just the site is not really done. There were TONS of offers and you can see that they still keep the old numbers in brackets, so its possible that they just need time to complete the transition.

btw you can redo Naked Juice and get 30 points again, also i tried the referral and it didn't work.

[quote name='kube00']So no more EA code?[/QUOTE]

Not currently, at any rate. Whether or not they come back remains to be seen.

Looks like they fixed the MillerCoors quiz issue, you can retake it now for the extra 30 pts. Now we wait to see if they add any new or replace the old gaming related coupons...

[quote name='cusoman']Looks like they fixed the MillerCoors quiz issue, you can retake it now for the extra 30 pts. Now we wait to see if they add any new or replace the old gaming related coupons...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now I'm a full 10% of the way to that Best Buy gift card....

Figured I'd update this, EA Codes are back on Recyclebank, priced now at 200 Points for the $10 off PC coupon, and 250 Points for the $15 360/PS3 Coupon.

[quote name='jlg6184']Figured I'd update this, EA Codes are back on Recyclebank, priced now at 200 Points for the $10 off PC coupon, and 250 Points for the $15 360/PS3 Coupon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.

Does anyone know if any of the $10 downloadable games on the EA store can be activated on Steam?

I just joined up and have found out a few things since OP.

1. There's no 25 points for signing up.
2. I've seen a total of 2 quizzes that I can take for 30 points each.
3. I have not been able to find a place to enter codes on their site anywhere.
4. I've not seen Ebay mentioned anywhere, either.

Am I missing something or has this site gone way downhill since OP?

[quote name='Tailswisher']I just joined up and have found out a few things since OP.

1. There's no 25 points for signing up.
2. I've seen a total of 2 quizzes that I can take for 30 points each.
3. I have not been able to find a place to enter codes on their site anywhere.
4. I've not seen Ebay mentioned anywhere, either.

Am I missing something or has this site gone way downhill since OP?[/QUOTE]

They just completely revamped their site and modified a lot of stuff, so yeah it has gone downhill a little since OP. Also you can enter codes but not the ones in OP, or at least not that I know of.

Of course I don't think there is a limit to the amount of friends to can get rewards from... I mean "fake" friends.

[quote name='jlg6184']Figured I'd update this, EA Codes are back on Recyclebank, priced now at 200 Points for the $10 off PC coupon, and 250 Points for the $15 360/PS3 Coupon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I was just on there 2 days ago looking for it.

I ordered the $15 OFF coupon for Xbox and used it in the EAstore and it told me the code was invalid or expired. What's the deal with this?

[quote name='djjewboy']I ordered the $15 OFF coupon for Xbox and used it in the EAstore and it told me the code was invalid or expired. What's the deal with this?[/QUOTE]

If your code is invalid, you should email RecycleBank to see if they would send another. It could just be a minor snaffu in the system.

Thanks, here's the email addy if anyone's looking for it, they kind of hide it:
[email protected]

If i don't get a reply, i'll just call the customer service line. I'll post whatever happens here.

It seems you can't buy the EA codes anymore. Maybe it was because of them not working? I hope they get them back up soon.
Does anyone know if the games you get can be redeemed on Steam?

Weird, I bought a code earlier($10 off PC games) and it still applies the discount. Maybe it's just the $15 off codes that were screwed up.

[quote name='MrMed']edit: will pay $10 for a 250 point recyclebank account[/QUOTE]

What do you need 250 points for? There are no good prizes any more.

Don't bother trying to buy an account. You just asking to be scammed.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']What do you need 250 points for? There are no good prizes any more.

Don't bother trying to buy an account. You just asking to be scammed.[/QUOTE]

There are prizes, just hidden ;)

bread's done
Back