RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

Talk about 'family fun night'....what kind of family has fun with digital coupons? I guess I should be glad they give that at least, I'm not though.

nothin here neither
you all think they go by region? and can tell by your IP where you live? If so, maybe certain states win certain days

[quote name='pika23']nothin here neither
you all think they go by region? and can tell by your IP where you live? If so, maybe certain states win certain days[/quote]

I doubt they'd go that far to determine winners, since theoretically contests like these must be open randomly to everyone.

[quote name='UltimoRey']lol page loaded oddly and i thought i might have won, but didn't[/quote]

Same here, took an extra few seconds and still went to a losing page.

[quote name='ighosty']didn't win, but do you need to use a different email everyday or can you use the same[/QUOTE]

you can use the same one everyday or use a bunch of them for more chances.

"Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Now I can't even lose!

Great so I just won a $50 gift card it says that this can be used toward the purchase of video games or accessories. Okay, so where can I redeem it once I've received it?

[quote name='ayuchan']Great so I just won a $50 gift card it says that this can be used toward the purchase of video games or accessories. Okay, so where can I redeem it once I've received it?[/quote]

It'll probably be a prepaid credit card.

You might be able to use it on ANYTHING.

[quote name='ayuchan']Great so I just won a $50 gift card it says that this can be used toward the purchase of video games or accessories. Okay, so where can I redeem it once I've received it?[/QUOTE]

Cheer up, you won. Keep us posted what the details are for us non-winning types that live vicariously through the reported fortune of others.

Hey, I think everyone's a winner with this promo! The proof? Two words....

DOUGH THROWER

[quote name='DrBrianFields']I can't even print the stupid $1 off coupon anymore. Apparently they've given them all out.[/quote]

I couldn't print them from the begining.... don't know why...

hey guys! i decided to try this on my campus internet and guess what!!?!?!?!

....i still lost

[quote name='Supadeuce']How'd you get thursdays code already? it's not even midnight on the east coast (as of right now)...[/quote]

9:25 PDT would be 12:25am on the east coast wouldn't it?

[quote name='will530']9:25 PDT would be 12:25am on the east coast wouldn't it?[/quote]

I forgot my computer's dumb and already switched my clock for daylights savings time...lol

another round of losses for me

[quote name='strongpimphand']hey guys! i decided to try this on my campus internet and guess what!!?!?!?!

....i still lost[/QUOTE]

Hey, I think you're on to something!!!!!

I just typed it in with my LEFT hand...

........................and lost too...

bread's done
Back