Red Dead Redemption- Out Now

[quote name='KtMack23']If anyone still wants to do multiplayer/achievement hoaring, hit me up on XBL[/QUOTE]
I still need a bunch.

[quote name='KtMack23']If anyone still wants to do multiplayer/achievement hoaring, hit me up on XBL[/QUOTE]

I still need a bunch too. Honestly, kinda lost interest in this during the Mexico arc, gotta get back into it

I mostly need the co-op golds achievements, but I would be up for grinding out some XP during the events on 9/13. GT: MulticronX

i havent played RDR in months but i'll jump back in for the Bonus XP. im currently sitting at level 45 ready to legend for the 2nd time.

[quote name='jdawgg76']3XP should have started with the event at 11am[/QUOTE]

When I went into SP last night I got a pop up saying the 3XP was active.

Damn. Was gonna check last night and just gained a few mp levels in horizon instead since Rockstar always turns off xp events on time. I'll be chcking tonight. Thanks.

Still says its triple XP, but I don't know for sure that it was. I was getting 1300 per win at Twin Rocks in free roam. Did this from level 35 to 38 then tried out co-op which was fun and got to 39. Even with 3XP its still a grind.

[quote name='jdawgg76']3XP yet again this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, finally got to lvl 50 and got the cheevie, now going to do the usb flash drive trick and go into legendary for that achievement, then go back to my original 50 level, no need to prestige over and over.

Triple XP + $15 price tag for GOTY is the best deal ever for people who have not played this yet. I've played through it already and am tempted by the deal.

Anyone know if you have the disc version of RDR, and you install that 7.5GB patch, do you still need the disc to run the game or can you run it without it?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back