• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
another one if someone needs it, G8W6LV6Y,  it was cool when you could use these with movies.

Man, fuck having to use Instagram. I already have an unused fake Facebook account and an unused fake Twitter account for contests. Not gonna get into it with another fake social media account.

$14.99

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Hitman: The Complete First Season

MLB The Show

Skyrim Special Edition

LEGO Worlds

$9.99

Battlefield 1 

For Honor

Titanfall 2

Dishonored 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Knack 2 (Rollbacked price)

Final Fantasy XV (Rollbacked price)

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Got my first blank case today.  They removed the hub sticker (badly) and put it back onto the case.  I'm surprised it even registered as it was all crinkled and in a few pieces.  Calling it in was no problem in between various redboxes.

Got my first blank case today. They removed the hub sticker (badly) and put it back onto the case. I'm surprised it even registered as it was all crinkled and in a few pieces. Calling it in was no problem in between various redboxes.
In those cases, does Redbox charge the last renter for the price of the game?

Is LEGO Worlds worth playing? Or just for trading in?
I enjoyed it ... it's the standard Lego game formula with a much more open world format. There are different biomes within the different planets you travel to. As a LEGO fan, it was fun seeing sets from the past few years all the way back to the 80s come to life. It has a collecting aspect that's pretty addicting, and you unlock new tools and abilities over time. I'm an adult and probably shouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I did. With that said, it was one of those games that became an addiction for awhile and then haven't touched since ... but still my favorite Lego game by far and more true to the product than any of the branded games imo.

Text Valpak to 727272 for a free blu ray or game rental.

\No idea how Redbox addresses these. Would make sense though but I'm sure the thieves use dummy credit/debit cards.
This. I called a guy out on a local buy/sell group on Facebook. He even posted his "receipt" that was Redbox telling him how much money he owes. Someone bought his games though and the post was taken down.

Is LEGO Worlds worth playing? Or just for trading in?
Its definitely worth playing for that price. I played quite a bit of it after it first came out and apparently theres been tons of free content updates since then, like new features and fixes/QOL and entire playsets.

Combat and collecting studs are much like other licensed lego games. The big difference worth Worlds is randomly generated open worlds that much like minecraft can be modified to your liking. And once you find certain items like specific blocks or entire vehicles you can spawn that at will for a price. Lots of customization, unlockables, and collecting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H9mXgbyyKI

I also enjoyed Lego Worlds quite a bit. My daughter and I put a fair amount of time into it and I plan on finishing up the plat trophy. That being said, it may be the most broken game I ever put so much time into. It crashes regularly, rarely did I get more than an hour without it crashing. And there were a couple times that it inexplicably lost progress after I saved and quit the game. For $10 I'd recommend it, but it is certainly a frustrating game to play.

Text Valpak to 727272 for a free blu ray or game rental.

This. I called a guy out on a local buy/sell group on Facebook. He even posted his "receipt" that was Redbox telling him how much money he owes. Someone bought his games though and the post was taken down.
So, what, he rented the games, put back fakes, and Redbox charged him but he used a payment method that they couldn't charge him for? And he got away with it? Seriously?

So, what, he rented the games, put back fakes, and Redbox charged him but he used a payment method that they couldn't charge him for? And he got away with it? Seriously?
Rented the games with a Mastercard, didnt even worry about putting back fakes and Im guessing it was stolen. The guy was selling stuff like CoD World At War, Battlefront 2, Dishonored 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and a few others for like 100 bucks. Dishonored and Ghost Recon were the only 2 you could purchase from Redbox. He said he was paying full price for him. I told him to grab Gamers Club Unlocked if he buys this many games. He looked like the piece of shit who would do that and someone who wouldnt even know how to apply for a Mastercard, let alone qualify for one.

I'm pretty sure they don't charge the last renter, wouldn't make a ton of sense to just start charging people. I'm sure there are people who get paper copies and just return them without reporting it.

bread's done
Back