• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up on KH 1.5/2.5!! According to the Redbox app, two of the kiosks in my town had it in stock! Drove to the closest one & picked it up. It was in great shape!

Latest prices as of 06/28 all PS4

Division 2 - $30

Anthem - 20

The Crew 2 - 15

Far Cry 5 - 15

We Happy Few - 12

Madden 19 - 12

Red Dead Redemption 2 - 30

Assasins Creed Odyssey - 18

Fallout 76 - 20

Dragon Ball Fighter Z  - 25

Shadow of the Tomb Raider -  15

The Evil Within 2 - 10

Just a heads up for the people who were also having the “card not authorized for games” issue when trying to buy. This just happened to me, but I was able to reserve my purchase through the app, swipe my card at the box and pick them up without issue!

Update: that only let me make a second purchase, I got the error through the app when attempting to make a third one. This shit is annoying!

Just a heads up for the people who were also having the “card not authorized for games” issue when trying to buy. This just happened to me, but I was able to reserve my purchase through the app, swipe my card at the box and pick them up without issue!

Update: that only let me make a second purchase, I got the error through the app when attempting to make a third one. This shit is annoying!
Does it make sense to just rent the game from the box from bad areas and return it to a good area and buy it from there? Some of these older titles are now just a $1.00 to rent a day. Its also worth it to view the disk to see if its good before you purchase them.

I had the same problem. Yesterday was the first time I ever even used a redbox, I bought Madden to flip at Gamestop. no problem. today I drove across town to another Redbox to buy 3 games. Swipe my card.."Not authorized for games", try again. no go. try with one game, try with another card, nothing. Try to buy on the website, so I can pick up, no dice. Finally I call them. A Filipino chick answered and I had trouble understanding her. But from what I got, the machine I was trying to buy from has had a lot of fraud in the form of paper discs being returned. So they didn't want me to buy a game from it and find out it was no good. Why the machine couldn't just say that, I don't know. So, I went back to the machine from yesterday, and it worked fine, but it didn't have a copy of The Crew which is what I really wanted since its a $16 flip for trade credit at GS right now.

Does it make sense to just rent the game from the box from bad areas and return it to a good area and buy it from there? Some of these older titles are now just a $1.00 to rent a day. Its also worth it to view the disk to see if its good before you purchase them.
You could, I've never paid but I have used the free rental codes they give every once in a while to move games from Walmart (or other kiosks that don't sell games) to ones that do.

IZOuWky.png

saw this in my email. ends 08/05. i'm not seeing any $4.99 near me but Crew 2 (X1) is down to $13, DMC5 (X1) is $20, and Division 2 is $20 to name a few.

As of 09/23, notable prices

Assassins Creed Odyssey PS4 17.99

Devil May Cry 5 PS4 19.99

Fallout 76 PS4 12.99

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 19.99

WWE 2K19 PS4 12.99

Outstanding prices on Select Redbox games.  Let's go Pikachu 20 bucks.  Yoshis Crafted World 18.  Borderlands 3 20.  Gears 5 18.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus $8 ps4

Wolfenstein: Youngblood $12 ps4   $10 xbone

Metro Exodus $13 ps4

crash collection $13 ps4
megaman 11 $8 ps4
mk11 $18 ps4

i am shocked at how cheap all these are.  must be making room for the next batch of new games.  no question am i getting megaman, crash, metro, and dmc5.  if i can get borderlands i will do the trade in method at gamestop

NBA2K20 was showing $12.99 for both PS4 and XB1. I was going to order it online and before I could check out, the price jumped to $24.99. Must have been a mistake.

They actually have Yoshi's Crafted World and Crash Trilogy near me, but I can't get it to take any of my cards. 

"Not approved for games" :evil:

They actually have Yoshi's Crafted World and Crash Trilogy near me, but I can't get it to take any of my cards.
"Not approved for games" :evil:
Same. I tried 4 freaking cards at around 9pm pst and none of them worked.

The kiosk prompted me for my card, I swiped it, I was prompted to enter my zip code, and then it gave the error "Card not approved for games. To continue, please try another form of payment or remove any games from your cart"

Not sure why it would be putting restrictions on any of my cards. Bought a single game successfully earlier today, around noon, so it's even more baffling why I had issues this evening (though I was attempting to buy multiple games).

bread's done
Back